Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Nothing personal, all games aren't for everyone. We all have our preferences. 

I know you meant nothing by it, I was just messin' :)

I'm mostly a battlefield guy and some COD, but i've been known to play a little Fallout and TLOU every now and then ;)  I'll definitely be in line at midnight for Destiny.  :D

I wasn't "mindlessly commenting" on it, I just didn't see anywhere in your post where you made a distinction between the Crucible and the missions. I only did two matches in the Crucible, it was somewhat entertaining but I enjoyed the missions much more. Especially the final mission in the beta, where you have to be matched up with other Guardians in order to complete it.

Again, it's not "retarded" just because you don't understand the point of it. You can greatly improve your character's gear, upgrade your ship, and did it occur to you they may not have enabled trading considering this is just a beta and none of the loot/gear you bought/found will be available to you when the game released?

Maybe you need to stick to COD or Battlefields. Seems like those games are more of your style.

I clearly understand the point of the Hub, and I've clearly pointed out its flaws. It's a waste of time. Reading comprehension is very important if you want to carry on a discussion.

Upgrading your ship and armor are all done in menus, let's just eliminate the unnessacary load screen and pointless walking to get to the different "stores".

Time is precious. Having an aspect in the game that so far, only wastes it, is retarded.

There will hopefully be some changes from Beta to launch, but I've been a part of far too many betas to expect anything significantly different.

I'm looking forward to harder difficulties in story line and coop. The map design in multyplayer is spectacular, but I expect nothing less from Bungie.

It's pretty sad when you can identify the author just by the tone of the post.

Some people are just total dicks, and it has nothing to do with the argument being made, but with how they choose to communicate that argument to others.

Also, if someone is so concerned about wasting time in a game, then why waste more complaining about something that they themselves admit isn't going to change?

Oh, and just for the record, I don't play shooters (including Destiny) and don't plan to. That doesn't mean the genre is "retarded". Only some of its fans, apparently. :)

I was going to write a long reply to that...but it'll fall on deaf ears so there is no point. Maybe you should avoid MMOs or games with MMO type elements...since they're so retarded.  :rolleyes:

Exactly.  There are enough Dudebro shooters out there.

I almost want to save those TTViper posts, that was beautiful. If you could use Xbox as an adjective...that was one of the most Xbox things I've ever read. Like, what is all this other bull****, could we get back to the shooting and reloading already...

I almost want to save those TTViper posts, that was beautiful. If you could use Xbox as an adjective...that was one of the most Xbox things I've ever read. Like, what is all this other bull****, could we get back to the shooting and reloading already...

PlayStation Now is a joke with its current price model. 4.99 for 4 hours LOL! 2.99 for 4 hours its not funny but you have to laugh at those prices its insane. I am sure things will change every soon with those prices or else the service will never take off. Even then your only streaming these games so latency is an issue. TERRIBLE VALUE

EA ACCESS I am not a big EA SPORTS FAN I love NBA2k and I LOVED NFL2k before it was taken away from me by EA. I haven't purchased Madden in YEARS, NBA Live is a JOKE! I would love to buy FIFA but I just can't see myself purchasing it for 60.00 same with GOLF, or Need for Speed for that matter. So your telling me I get to play all those games for 30.00 for the entire YEAR? unlimited on top of that its downloaded to your console that's a STEAL! Hell for Battlefield 4 alone 30$ is worth it or 5.00 a month and cancel anytime. Play all those games for 1 month and pay 5 dollars **** where do I sign?

With EA ACCESS you also get 10% off for DLC and NEW GAMES so the service can basically pay for itself. Then you get to download new games like MADDEN 26 or whatever its called 5day in advance and decide if you want to purchase it later while all your saves transfer. EA ACCESS seems like MEGA VALUE.

PlayStation Now is a joke with its current price model. 4.99 for 4 hours LOL! 2.99 for 4 hours its not funny but you have to laugh at those prices its insane. I am sure things will change every soon with those prices or else the service will never take off. Even then your only streaming these games so latency is an issue. TERRIBLE VALUE

EA ACCESS I am not a big EA SPORTS FAN I love NBA2k and I LOVED NFL2k before it was taken away from me by EA. I haven't purchased Madden in YEARS, NBA Live is a JOKE! I would love to buy FIFA but I just can't see myself purchasing it for 60.00 same with GOLF, or Need for Speed for that matter. So your telling me I get to play all those games for 30.00 for the entire YEAR? unlimited on top of that its downloaded to your console that's a STEAL! Hell for Battlefield 4 alone 30$ is worth it or 5.00 a month and cancel anytime. Play all those games for 1 month and pay 5 dollars **** where do I sign?

With EA ACCESS you also get 10% off for DLC and NEW GAMES so the service can basically pay for itself. Then you get to download new games like MADDEN 26 or whatever its called 5day in advance and decide if you want to purchase it later while all your saves transfer. EA ACCESS seems like MEGA VALUE.

So.........tell us how you really feel?  :)

So.........tell us how you really feel? :)

You didn't know Soulja is a rep for EA? Gotta get dat commision.

Typical EA, just trying to save us true gamers a boat load of money. It feels great having the most gamer-friendly organization of all time obviously favor the xbox master-race.

I almost feel bad for the playstation peasants for being nickle and dimed to play out dated games that sucked the first time around. But it's not a big surprise coming from those Sony overlords. Alas, it's too soon to feel bad for you, PS Now is still a mythical creature that may never come to be, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, back to EA Access. It's pretty cool, and I'll strongly consider getting EA access. There's no other way I would ever pay for most of the EA games. Don't think I've played any of the sports games since 2011. FIFA here I come.

My hard drive is going to be full much sooner than expected.

I'm still uncertain, but I laughed so hard when I saw these poll results:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5587

That's crazy haha

EA ACCESS I am not a big EA SPORTS FAN I love NBA2k and I LOVED NFL2k before it was taken away from me by EA. I haven't purchased Madden in YEARS, NBA Live is a JOKE! I would love to buy FIFA but I just can't see myself purchasing it for 60.00 same with GOLF, or Need for Speed for that matter. So your telling me I get to play all those games for 30.00 for the entire YEAR? unlimited on top of that its downloaded to your console that's a STEAL! Hell for Battlefield 4 alone 30$ is worth it or 5.00 a month and cancel anytime. Play all those games for 1 month and pay 5 dollars **** where do I sign?

I have to say, I thought for sure you were heading one way and then halfway through the paragraph you straight flipped it on me and went hauling ass in the other direction. Nice work

If I know anything about EA It's that they won't give you anything for a steal. I'll see how it is before I do any subscriptions. PS now also seems kind of dumb, I mean you only rent them for a pretty expensive price it seems, but people do pay for stuff like that, it just wouldn't be something for me.

I don't see how PS Now is going to be a huge success with prices like that. I initially thought it was a great idea when I thought it be more like a static price for a monthly subscription. 

EA Access seems like a good deal, but it's EA...and they're the video game equivalent of the Devil so I just can't trust them. I'll wait until it launches and see what the feedback is like before I make a decision on it. 

EA Access makes no sense to me. Seems like they will lose more money then they would make. Though I guess I am pretty likely now to get it and play those games that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Essentially it's a subscription to all of the year-old games that no one usually buys. EA will love the constant stream of money for games that are close to ending their shelf life.

The same can be said for playstation now old ass games that no one will buy.

I would buy them if reasonably priced and so would many others. Maybe you and people age 20-35 wont buy as much because you have the income to play current stuff, but people with kids its nice to be able to buy a bunch of older games cheap that your kids havent played.

Archived