Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

only in store. 

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/08/09/madden-15-deal-cuts-price-to-15-with-madden-25-trade-in/

I am thinking about buying 15 just to do this deal but that was cost me about $40 to do so i would only save about 15 bucks

Thank you for posting this man, I have usually waited until launch day and just drove to Wal-Mart or Gamestop and bought a copy, since it's not like the good ole days when they would "run out".  Which I think was a marketing ploy.  Getting $35 off is awesome.  I never play the old one when the new one comes out anyhow.

Thank you for posting this man, I have usually waited until launch day and just drove to Wal-Mart or Gamestop and bought a copy, since it's not like the good ole days when they would "run out".  Which I think was a marketing ploy.  Getting $35 off is awesome.  I never play the old one when the new one comes out anyhow.

I am thinking i should waste my time to buy a old version and then trade up to get 15 lol

Yep, I know all that already but I'm still stoked for the game. On ign it said is was most likely getting an 2014 release but I could be mistaken Zaz...

I had a blast with state of decay and from what I've seen it's some what similar

It's a lot different from state of decay. It's a lot more of a simulation. Once it all comes together it will be a fantastic game. It's not going to make 2014 unless something very drastic happens.

NHL 15 demo will be available on Aug. 26th.

Finished TLOU over the weekend. It was pretty crazy how the end turned out. Playing the Left Behind DLC now. I hope they make a sequel, maybe explore some other characters in the same universe. I heard rumors of a possible setting in Europe. 

I haven't played TLOU since last weekend. I'm inside the school and have to work my way through some zombies. It's pretty hard. That's about the point when I give up on these games. I don't want to though because this one is supposed to be the bomb.

Filthy Casual :).

Metal Gear 5 was just announced for Pc and steam as well. Im loving this next generation of gaming so far, all the normally console exclusive games are coming to steam just like i thought they would with the new consoles running on basically PC specs. Investing in a PC is looking better and better by the day.

EA Access saved me selling my XB1. I was "this" close to selling it, but getting Madden 25, Battlefield, and FIFA 14 in "The Vault" stopped me. 

This is especially huge for me, because other than Madden, NBA2K, and the occasional FPS or fighting game, I would rather wait to buy my games. 

So getting games like Fifa and NHL at a later date is a win for me. I can't speak for everybody else, but I like this already and hope that they don't go stingy with the vault games. 

EA Access saved me selling my XB1. I was "this" close to selling it, but getting Madden 25, Battlefield, and FIFA 14 in "The Vault" stopped me. 

This is especially huge for me, because other than Madden, NBA2K, and the occasional FPS or fighting game, I would rather wait to buy my games. 

So getting games like Fifa and NHL at a later date is a win for me. I can't speak for everybody else, but I like this already and hope that they don't go stingy with the vault games. 

how does EA access actually work?

how does EA access actually work?

It's a subscription service that gives you access to "the vault" where you can download full games and play them whenever you want. (Assuming as long as you are a subscriber.) You also get discounts on DLC content and discounts on some games I think. All that and early access to new releases. Like I said, personally I like it.

But I can see how it can see how it could lead to something bad. Companies can kind of force you to subscribe to a service that you have to have in order to get game content.

I haven't played a Silent Hill game in a while but I really enjoyed a couple of the earlier games (I believe I played them on the original PS). If done right, this looks like it could turn out to be pretty damn good.

So in.

Also exited about the prospect of a new Silent Hill soundtrack. Those are always superb.

Springfield,

Surprisingly, I'm almost impressed with the COD multyplayer footage.  It looks like they are trying to greatly increase the pace of the game.  possibly the most significant gameplay change we have seen from COD yet.  Unfortunately, I watch the video and can't help but to think that Titanfall and Destiny have already put out a multyplayer experience with a similar pace to it.  Double jumps, booster packs, wall running, quick speed boosts in any direction.  Every FPS that's coming out is doing the same thing.  It's not bad, but we aren't getting much variety. 

Springfield,

Surprisingly, I'm almost impressed with the COD multyplayer footage.  It looks like they are trying to greatly increase the pace of the game.  possibly the most significant gameplay change we have seen from COD yet.  Unfortunately, I watch the video and can't help but to think that Titanfall and Destiny have already put out a multyplayer experience with a similar pace to it.  Double jumps, booster packs, wall running, quick speed boosts in any direction.  Every FPS that's coming out is doing the same thing.  It's not bad, but we aren't getting much variety. 

Werent you the one with the issue about being able to buy guns through the menu in those games though? With Destiny being different and having hubs trying to switch it up and now you are talking about not getting variety?

Anyone having issues logging into PSN?  I keep getting that error message 8071053D on my PS3 (tried to do the fix, isn't working), so now I can't watch Netflix (in here).  Tried to get in the playstation store on my PS4 and it said it wasn't connected too.

Web search has outages listed for PSN, anyone else having this issue?  

Edit:  well ****, it came back up as soon as I posted this.  Damn consoles :D

Archived