Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Anybody picking up Diablo?

The console version actually looks fun so I've considered it. I had the PC version when it came out but quit after like a month because it got repetitive fast, but the idea of playing Diablo on my big screen with a controller sitting comfortably on my couch is kinda enticing. With Destiny coming out in just a couple weeks though, I'll probably pass.

The console version actually looks fun so I've considered it. I had the PC version when it came out but quit after like a month because it got repetitive fast, but the idea of playing Diablo on my big screen with a controller sitting comfortably on my couch is kinda enticing. With Destiny coming out in just a couple weeks though, I'll probably pass.

Anyone playing diablo should have a great time on console. It's a way more complete game now than it was when it first launched for PC. I actually wish I could go back and not have played D3 until the expansion came out because at this point there is just to way to erase the 10 years of waiting for it and being bitterly disappointed by the crap they gave us compared to D2. Luckily for me Path of Exile came out and saved the day.

EA clowns removing EASHL and GMC from NHL 15 One / PS4 versions. And then it's defended on reddit as "they didn't have time" **** you had more than a year to add that **** in

What's GMC mode? I don't even recognize that.

DLC Content, 4.99 for each part.

They already said all the additional features they didn't have time to finish but will add will be free.

Finally finished up Wolfenstein. What an awesome game!

Yes it was. I hope they had enough sales to get the publisher to sign on for a sequel. 

I had a great time with it. Liked all but one mission and it took me awhile to finish it.

It has a very good story, and fleshed out characters. I was surprised. I think they opted out of multiplayer to craft a better campaign, and decision really paid off. I wish more developers would choose not to take away manpower and resources for multiplayer features all the time. Often times the results end up with a mediocre campaign and multiplayer mode. If you don't have the resources to do both, just do one or the other. You'll end up with a quality game like Wolfenstein: New Word Order or Titanfall and it'll be to benefit of the developer/publisher is profits and the gamers in quality gaming. 

Yeah dude, the game was awesome. I really disliked the Mars mission because it became very repetitive but other than that the game was great. I've now finished Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Battlefield 4 campaign and I'm currently running through assassins creed. I'm really getting back into single-player modes.

no i don't otherwise i would have listened to myself.

Okay, lol...

Best Buy had a deal where you can trade in madeen 25 and get 25(New gen) or 15(old gen) and get a 10 dollars coupon for Madden 15.

I traded away Madden for the 360, watch dogs, and Ghosts (ps4) and got 79 plus the coupon. Since I budgeted 60 out fit Madden on the PS4, I'm getting it for the XB1 too basically for free.

Say what you want, I'm playing Madden 15 through EA Access on the One...I think it's fantastic.

Graphics are awesome. Presentation is a lot better too. I love the zoomed in camera it really puts you on the field and shows off the graphic upgrades.

The gameplay is a lot fun. I think it's a much improved experience. I can't wait for the release and get a franchise going with the redskins.

Disclaimer: I've played barely an hour and these are initial impressions but I really like it so far

Archived