Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Dang MLS, I just realized you've been my friend on PSN for like 9 months and I haven't gotten up with you yet.  I'm a shooter dude and you're a sports dude LOL.

lol Yeah. I tried to play Ghosts, but I just couldn't get with it. Just remember me when that The Division comes out.

PS4.

It's like 2 minute periods and you can only play as NYR or LAK buy it's good for a feeler.

Yeah, I gotta get that. If I like it, I might even buy it before it hits the EA vault next year lol

Lost last night on Madden. Had an awful game against the Bears. Dude was dominating for Forte. I screwed up trying to throw the ball away (he just kept pump faking)and got RG3 sacked and facing a 3rd and long threw an INT the next play.

Hmm...sounds realistic to me :P

Lost last night on Madden. Had an awful game against the Bears. Dude was dominating for Forte. I screwed up trying to throw the ball away (he just kept pump faking)and got RG3 sacked and facing a 3rd and long threw an INT the next play.

He then as able to work his way down and kick a FG as time expired. It was a good game.

I think Madden feels great this year, I think it feels heavier this year if that makes sense. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm good with it though

Im sure I just need to adjust.  Before my fantasy draft last night, I played a guy online who was using the Bears, I won 21-9.  I was pleased with the win, no doubt.  But man, I shut him down on the goal line and got the ball on downs at my 1 yard line.  

I set up a screen pass to Helu from shotgun, drop back, hit Triangle, nothing, hit it again twice, nothing, sack.  He was uncovered looking at me and it wouldn't throw the ball.  Odd **** like that has happened every game I've played online and cost me the game.  Luckily, this time, I had built a 21-7 lead with 2 minutes left in the game before he got the give-me safety.  

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/26/6071205/republicans-launch-platform-game-to-aid-election-push

Starring an elephant with the name of Giopo, the game features enemies called "Job-destroying Taxers," who are described as having been sent by "Harry Reid and President Obama." Jumping on the bad guys releases sound clips that are hostile to the Democrats.

"Hi, my name is Giopi," states the game's intro. "I'm one of the GOP's best volunteers for the 2014 midterms, and I'm here to show you how we can win back the Senate! There is going to be a lot of red tape and regulations in our way, but we need to overcome them in order to succeed."

All that can be said is Wow. I dont like the left as much as the next guy, but this is hilariously bad. Just goes to show its time to clean house and get rid of all of them.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/26/6071205/republicans-launch-platform-game-to-aid-election-push

Starring an elephant with the name of Giopo, the game features enemies called "Job-destroying Taxers," who are described as having been sent by "Harry Reid and President Obama." Jumping on the bad guys releases sound clips that are hostile to the Democrats.

"Hi, my name is Giopi," states the game's intro. "I'm one of the GOP's best volunteers for the 2014 midterms, and I'm here to show you how we can win back the Senate! There is going to be a lot of red tape and regulations in our way, but we need to overcome them in order to succeed."

All that can be said is Wow. I dont like the left as much as the next guy, but this is hilariously bad. Just goes to show its time to clean house and get rid of all of them.

Wow. They really do think their voting base is stupid. This sounds like the sort of thing you'd do to convince a 5 year old to do something. 

Well, I've gotten a little better with Madden. I do think there is a bigger difference depending on the qb you use. I started a franchise with the Bills, (I like to take sucky teams and build them better) and I just couldn't do anything. Their line sucked, couldn't run, couldn't pass. (However, the rookie WR is a beast).

So, I played on the same settings with the Colts and straight up dominated. Their O line isn't great but Luck is money and they have lots of weapons.

Well, I've gotten a little better with Madden. I do think there is a bigger difference depending on the qb you use. I started a franchise with the Bills, (I like to take sucky teams and build them better) and I just couldn't do anything. Their line sucked, couldn't run, couldn't pass. (However, the rookie WR is a beast).

So, I played on the same settings with the Colts and straight up dominated. Their O line isn't great but Luck is money and they have lots of weapons.

so realistic.  you can't throw passes like you used to and throw it to any spot.

so realistic.  you can't throw passes like you used to and throw it to any spot.

I don't recall it being said that the lead passing is no longer in the game.  But I tossed at least 4 INTs in some games yesterday where I aimed it and my receiver never broke towards the ball.  So is lead passing done with now?

I don't recall it being said that the lead passing is no longer in the game. But I tossed at least 4 INTs in some games yesterday where I aimed it and my receiver never broke towards the ball. So is lead passing done with now?

Lead passing is definitely still in the game as its in the tutorial, just not as exaggerated as in years past

I cannot say this enough: the tutorials are awesome. I finally like the game! I spent yesterday completing the passing tutorials and really enjoy the game like I never have. It teaches you how to read the defenses and how the different passing concepts work. Amazing.

I cannot say this enough: the tutorials are awesome. I finally like the game! I spent yesterday completing the passing tutorials and really enjoy the game like I never have. It teaches you how to read the defenses and how the different passing concepts work. Amazing.

Yeah, you pretty much have to do the tutorials (sometimes more than once) to understand how to play the game.

anybody play sniper elite? from youtube videos, that game looks like it could be a fun multiplayer

It's a great coop game. I enjoyed the multyplayer, but it had lots of issues getting players into lobbies. That was months ago, so it may have been fixed by now.

So i was bored and just bought madden for the first time in many, many years.

And i immediately regret that decision. This game is like a compilation of everything i hate. The freaking home screen has not one, but atleast 3 different ads for a mode that i have to pay an extra $10 for ( on a $60 game). Not only that, but they are larger than the actual modes that are available to choose. The presentation feels like i am watching the NFL Network. It feels dumbed down and worse than the last madden i bought ( madden 2005 or 06). That was like 10 years ago! What the hell. I'd rather eat the costs and trade this hot garbage in for a preorder of destiny, or just wait for nba2k.

Archived