Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Is Desean Jackson really an 80 overall in madden? Am I just seeing things?

Man, I'm not diggin this years Madden just yet.  Something feels off about it and the defense seems to be jacked up.  I was playing some guy using the Cowboys and you would have thought it was the Seattle starting defense.  I couldn't hardly run at all, passing seemed difficult, etc.  Not to mention all the fumbles that I had, it was insane.  

DJax has 98 speed and he never blew by anyone that I had an advantage on when they were playing man coverage.

I'd say just with the standard non-bundled edition. Use any extra money on an extra controller and buy the game you want to play. Unless you can find a bundle pack with a game you like.

If your playing online you will need PS Plus, there is a bundle for 449.98 on Gamestop w/1 year membership to PS Plus.

I don't know how much you will save with a bundle pack, most are 449.99 -469.99) with one controller and game (Madden 15, Madden Ultimate 15, Destiny, etc.), might get $10 cheeper overall though.

Hmm. My be slightly more cost efficient if I wait a little longer for Assassin's Creed: Unity. I'm sure there will be a bundle for that.

The NHL demo is nuts. Totally amazing.

Thought it was a bit too easy on the first 2 difficulty levels. But I bumped it up to All Star, and man is it intense. Perfect amount of challenge. The player models are incredible on the cut scenes during the breaks in play. So life like. 

Wish there was a 'Rematch' option at the end of games, sucks having to go back through the main menu. My only complaint with the demo.

And as soon as I post that, I start getting dominated lol

I've always found Morris too slow to be useful by Madden standards.  I find the fastest RB on the roster and use them. The HB toss and/or any runs designed to get around the corner are impossible unless the RB has speed of 90+

The zone running scheme is extremely hard to execute in Madden the way it is in real life because you rarely get those cut back lanes that happen in real life and the few times you do they close way to fast.

Would totally agree with the Madden difficulty settings. Either way too easy or way too hard. Make it very frustrating when defenders do the lurch thing and pick off balls they have no business picking off.

Will def be waiting on getting Madden this year. Just way too many games coming out in the next few weeks to make time for it.   

any idea what the madden nfl 15 patch is and how to download it? it says i need that before getting the updated rosters....

If you go to notifications on your PS4 dashboard there should be a Madden 15 patch/update file waiting to install, once you do that you can signin to EA and download online rosters and play head to head

figured that out. but after downloading the madden 15 update, i cant seem to find the madden moments thing...its not under "home", "play", "share" or "customize"....where did it go???

It's in the bottom right corner. Some of the boxes when you go to them you can scroll to different modes by using the right thumbstick

-------

Yeah Madden is pretty hard right now. My first online game it was almost impossible to move the ball in the first half between sacks and LB INTs. Redskins/Bills luckily I had 2 pick 6s that have me a lead. I ended up driving and hitting Andre Roberts for a TD on 3rd and goal from the 7 with 3 seconds left to win. Epic

The Redskins OL is an absolute disaster too. I do appreciate that they made defense harder and running zones are a lot easier and work more often than they ever did in the past which is nice.

I'd say my biggest problem with the game is the LB INTs. Bills had 3 all on passes where the WR was in a spot 10 yards behind the LB and the ball should have easily dropped in behind them but they Calvin Johnsoned the ball out of the air.

Is Desean Jackson really an 80 overall in madden? Am I just seeing things?

I think they need to update the scheme don't the #1 WR is a speed WR instead of possession.

Jackson should be a 91 Garçon an 89 and Roberts an 82. Griff is an 82 as well.

If you go to notifications on your PS4 dashboard there should be a Madden 15 patch/update file waiting to install, once you do that you can signin to EA and download online rosters and play head to head

It's in the bottom right corner. Some of the boxes when you go to them you can scroll to different modes by using the right thumbstick

thanks, found both the update and the madden moments. im surprised there arent more madden moments though. they only did best of 2013.

I've always found Morris too slow to be useful by Madden standards.  I find the fastest RB on the roster and use them. The HB toss and/or any runs designed to get around the corner are impossible unless the RB has speed of 90+

The zone running scheme is extremely hard to execute in Madden the way it is in real life because you rarely get those cut back lanes that happen in real life and the few times you do they close way to fast.

Yep, I use Helu as my primary back and Morris as back-up (or the fastest Skins RB in previous years).  There are some half-back runs for the second back out of pistol that I can rack up some yards with Morris in if the defense is set-up incorrectly or loaded to the other side.  I'm just pissed they took out the QB wrap play.  Not my fault I know how to stop it and others cant.  

That was my go to cheese play last year when I needed it.  It's easy to stop, but it was fun busting it out once or twice a game to get you into position to score or take it to the house with RGIII.  I've had some nice 75-80 yard TD runs with that one.

It was even more fun when it would be like 3rd and 12, in the 4th qtr with under 2 minutes left, I'm down say 3-6 points with the ball, no time outs.  They line up in a quarter.  I QB wrap it for 50 yards and run out of bounds cause they were expecting pass.  Now I'm on their 20 or 30 yard line.  Then I run it again, opposite side, bam, Im now at their 10 yard line.  What's that?  

Run the ball a couple of times get the clock down to 30 seconds.  3rd down pass to Jordan Reed, TD/extra pt - DontTazeMeBroski has won the game!  :D

SIm stats still broke. Manning 12 td in a season. Not Eli...

Ridiculous

It is. I am so glad I found out about it before I bought the game. Apparently there is a workaround available to fix the QB stats. But it IS a bit of work and who knows what this "fix" will break. Franchise mode has actually been crap or broken for several years now. They don't care. They just cater to the online gamers nowadays. It's a shame because I hear the game play itself is excellent this year. 

Well my madden experience tonight didn't go so well. This time I was in week two and obviously facing the jags who I figured would give me a chance to hone my game, not so. We go back and forth and I take the lead with 55 seconds left in the game. The jags immediately start abusing me with out routes that I can't stop no matter what I do. There's 11 seconds left and Bortles completes about a 45 yard TD pass because my corner decided not to cover his man for some reason...

Basically I've come to the conclusion that all-pro mode cheats. There is simply no way I can win when the game constantly moves the ball at will. I get zero room to run the ball and super linebackers still exist. I'm continuing to play and the game truly looks beautiful but I'm getting very aggravated.

Oh and denard Robinson must've ran my whole team over at least 3 times.

Looks like it'll be another year gone by without purchasing Madden.

I'm going to wait for the yearly AC Bundle to get a PS4. As always, Me being behind will work to my advantage. Watch Dogs and Infamous should be at a very favorable price by then.

Then all the big brass balls games will start coming out not long after that.

Looks like it'll be another year gone by without purchasing Madden.

I'm going to wait for the yearly AC Bundle to get a PS4. As always, Me being behind will work to my advantage. Watch Dogs and Infamous should be at a very favorable price by then.

Then all the big brass balls games will start coming out not long after that.

I've probably been one of the biggest Madden supporters ever and I can say that it doesn't feel right this year.  It doesn't feel as smooth on online play.  Something just ain't right about it.  I was telling my wife last night after I just turned it off and said, "I never thought the day would come where I didn't really care about playing Madden."  

I have played every year, every edition from launch until the next launch.  It's not that the game is bad, it's just not as good as 25 imo.  I say this with a grain of salt, cause I'm gonna play it, regardless, so it might grow on me eventually.  Last year and years before, 100 times out of 100 times I would say that I would buy a console with Madden and be happy.  This year, like you mentioned, I'd wait until another game you loved came out.  

Lost last night on Madden. Had an awful game against the Bears. Dude was dominating for Forte. I screwed up trying to throw the ball away (he just kept pump faking)and got RG3 sacked and facing a 3rd and long threw an INT the next play.

He then as able to work his way down and kick a FG as time expired. It was a good game.

I think Madden feels great this year, I think it feels heavier this year if that makes sense. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm good with it though

Archived