Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Why do people hate on Madden so much? Im all about online play and ultimate team play (online). It's football, rep dem Skins and beat dat ass. Simple formula if you ask me.

Yeah I don't know. I admit I didn't play Madden through 07-12 because I didn't like it on next gen and at the time I was playing NCAA. Still, seems like no matter what, it gets hated on.

I know it has problems and could be a lot better but so could most games. I loved Madden 94 and 99, two of my favorite entries in the series after 05 and they certainly had flaws and limitations. Madden is expected to be perfect.

It's still a fun football game. That's all I care about

Why do people hate on Madden so much?  Im all about online play and ultimate team play (online).  It's football, rep dem Skins and beat dat ass.  Simple formula if you ask me.  

With the number of people on here and my friends are getting it, i won't experience too much of the cheating online so thats a big factor for getting this game this year

With the number of people on here and my friends are getting it, i won't experience too much of the cheating online so thats a big factor for getting this game this year

Yeah, but part of the fun is beating the cheaters/cheesers.  I haven't had any disconnect glitches against me (that I could tell was a glitch) in the past 2-3 Maddens.  Nano blitzes aren't hard to deal with like they used to be.  They want to abuse a play over and over, it doesn't really bother me, I'll run the clock down to 1 second before snapping the ball and burn an entire quarter or quarter and a half so it keeps them and said play off the field and they get pissed off.

Once you figure out what they are doing and how to stop the cheese, they usually quit.  You can tell the cheaters/cheesers almost right away, they hurry up and pass pass pass.  They want to run up the score or get you to quit so they win.  I can't tell you how many hate messages I've gotten over the years from those idiots whining about running the clock out on them, it's hilarious.  

The best is when you break them and they offer a Friendly Quit - nope not happening ass hat.  Then they offer to concede - again, not happening ass hat, should have thought about it before you got got.

Hell, sometimes I'll use all 5 of my pauses per half just to piss them off even further, for the ones that don't quit the game.

Why do people hate on Madden so much?  Im all about online play and ultimate team play (online).  It's football, rep dem Skins and beat dat ass.  Simple formula if you ask me.

Sadly MUT is what's killing madden now. They've focused most of their resources on that terrible cash cow and have completely disregarded every other game mode. I'd like a football game where the main focus is franchise mode. Madden should give up their exclusivity, turn their game into an arcade/MUT only game and allow someone else to develop a more franchise driven NFL game. Both sides win in this case.

Sadly MUT is what's killing madden now. They've focused most of their resources on that terrible cash cow and have completely disregarded every other game mode. I'd like a football game where the main focus is franchise mode. Madden should give up their exclusivity, turn their game into an arcade/MUT only game and allow someone else to develop a more franchise driven NFL game. Both sides win in this case.

Yeah, once they got the exclusive NFL license and screwed over the 2K franchise it went south some.  Competition fuels everything.  I'd just like to see them bring back 2K so both have the opportunity to put out the best product they can.  

Then its a double win for us because we get two games, most likely with the best quality, graphics, gameplay, etc. 

My problem with Madden is the year cycle. They charge full price for what basically amounts to a few tweaks and a roster update. It shouldn't be full retail price. Plus, they have a monoply on the name licenses so there is no competition driving them to make the best game they can. They will update one system and be done with it. $59.99. They should just have Johnny Football on the cover doing the money sign from here on out.

I'd like to hear about diablo for ps4 if anyone has it. I played 1 and 2 on PC, I'm tempted on the ps4 because of the 2 player aspect but is it worth it?

I played it a bit today. They did an excellent job with the control scheme on the DS4.

Can anyone on here advise on their preference for Xbox One vs PS4? Think I'll be buying a new system soon and I can't decide. I had both Xbox and PS3 and forced to choose I much preferred the 360 FWIW (although Sony exclusives are usually amazing)

http://es.redskins.com/topic/373079-xbox-one-vs-ps4/?p=9867633

This is my write up on both systems.  You can add in that both systems have now been updated to support 3D blu-ray playback.  So, both are 3D blu-ray players, so another wash when it comes to one having an edge over the other.

Thanks for the write up. Any thoughts on how PSN stacks up against Live now? I've always felt Live was miles ahead of PSN but wondering if that's changed now that Sony charges for it. Always much preferred the 360 controller (perfection IMO) but haven't tested either of the updated controllers.

Thanks for the write up. Any thoughts on how PSN stacks up against Live now? I've always felt Live was miles ahead of PSN but wondering if that's changed now that Sony charges for it. Always much preferred the 360 controller (perfection IMO) but haven't tested either of the updated controllers.

PSN has been great for me.  Live, I think it got some updates with the EA Access stuff, but you will have to ask some One owners on here.  As far as I can tell, both are solid.  Controller wise, the new PS4 controllers fit more comfortably than the PS3 ones, so it is an upgrade.  I've been told the One has the better feel though.  

But I wouldn't let the feel of the controller sway my decision in either direction, cause like anything, you can adapt to it.  

I owned both the 360 and PS3. I preferred the 360 except for the sony exclusives. At the end of the line, games like the show and the last of us were too good.

What I didn't like about the ps3 was fixed with the ps4. I ended up choosing the ps4 over the one because of 1. Exclusives, 2. Specs and 3. PS network is better IMO.

So far, there has been nothing to make me want to purchase the xbone.

I liked the xbox thumb sticks better, but liked ps built in rechargeable batteries better. The ps4 controller is perfect IMO.

Can anyone on here advise on their preference for Xbox One vs PS4? Think I'll be buying a new system soon and I can't decide. I had both Xbox and PS3 and forced to choose I much preferred the 360 FWIW (although Sony exclusives are usually amazing)

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I plan on owning both, but I bought the Xbox one first due to my preference in controller.

ARGH!  I was just about to hop on some BF4.  When it goes down during the week......it sucks, but no sweat.  Goes down on my Sat. or Sunday, **** that.  BF4 has a double XP weekend going on too.

Yeah, I just finished watching a movie on Amazon and it said I was signed out. Tried to sign in and I couldn't. Did a quick google and said that hackers claimed they took it down. The article said it was up intermittently so maybe it'll be up for you.

Yeah, I just finished watching a movie on Amazon and it said I was signed out. Tried to sign in and I couldn't. Did a quick google and said that hackers claimed they took it down. The article said it was up intermittently so maybe it'll be up for you.

PSN was going to be down for maintenance one way or another so not really a big deal. Battle.net amongst others are getting hit today too. Also, let's be clear. They weren't hacked. They are being hit by DDoS attacks.

I turned on my PS3 a couple of hours ago and can access Amazon Prime and am watching The Shield as we speak.  But can't do any gaming on the PS4, online that is.  

I hope they catch those snot nosed, can't get a woman, world is against me ****ing hackers.  And I hope they tie them up with their legs spread and let everyone kick them in the nuts over and over again.  The group that hacked posted this on twitter:

“Sony, yet another large company, but they aren’t spending the waves of cash they obtain on their customers’ PSN service. End the greed.”

****ing idiots.  So the solution is to hurt the gamers willing to pay for the service.  Hello ****tards, I don't need your vigilante bull**** preventing millions of people from accessing what they paid for.  It doesn't hurt Sony idiots, they have already collected the money.  It hurts all the people that have paid hard earned money to play their games, the same people you claim to be fighting for.  You're denying them access.  

I'll never understand idiot hackers that do this ****.  

I own both systems and you can't go wrong with either one.

The PS4 ha the edge in specs, a lot of great exclusives and a drastically improved controller that doesn't require batteries.

The One has a better online interface and service IMO and the system overall has more features and is easier to use/access said features.

Really you can't go wrong and if you enjoy playing online, you would be fine just picking the system your friends have so you can game online with them. Unless some certain exclusives you just have to own determine your decision.

Archived