Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

As long as the pricing is right PS now will be fine. I'm less excited for it since it doesn't seem to be following a monthly subscription fee for all game access model. Renting a game for hour increments doesn't seem like the right way to handle.

Also, EA access is going to come down to how soon new games are integrated. I don't have to have the latest of every sports game out there but if I can get FIFA and NHL 15 months down the road, that will keep me busy in addition to others like BF, Dragon Age etc.

So I'm taking a wait and see approach to EA Access.

The same can be said for playstation now old ass games that no one will buy.

Speak for yourself........I sold my PS3 and games when I bought the PS4.  There are plenty of games I never got around to playing that I'd still like to play like GoW:A,.

Finally taking the plunge and grabbing an XBox one Tuesday

Suggestions for games? I enjoy shooters the most.

Played a bit of titanfall and destiny ( I think it's called). They were solid

Used to be a huge gamer but slowed down once I got to college. Now I only really play sports games

Destiny seems like it might be the most bang for the buck, and the only thing interesting coming out for a while. Battlefield comes out late October (on second thought wasn't it delayed?)I think, but looks like a terrible attempt at a game (maybe a decent BF4 mod). CoD is in November, and I have no idea what to expect.

Rainbow six siege comes out 2015 and looks like the best shooter to be released in years.

Used to be a huge gamer but slowed down once I got to college. Now I only really play sports games

Wolfenstein, battlefield and if you want to stray a bit and like open world games than get dead rising as well.

Sniper Elite 3 is actually very fun, especially in Coop. Play it on the top difficulty for a good challenge. It's definitely not your typical shooter, if you don't enjoy stealth and mostly realistic ballistics, skip it.

Wolfenstein, Titanfall, and Destiny which comes out September 9th. Are you interested in any games outside of shooters and sports? Dragon Age: Inquisition and Sunset Overdrive look pretty good.

Congrats bro.

Shooters -> Wolfenstein seems really cool (I haven't played personally) but no competitve multiplayer so if that's your thing I would go with Titanfall to hold you over until the fall when Destiny and the Halo Collection comes out. Also Far Cry 4 looks great and FC3 was a huge surprise single player shooter. There is also multiplayer.

Sports -> At this point i would just wait until Madden15 drops in August and FIFA, NHL, 2k all come out later.

Otherwise, Dead Rising and Ryse are XB 1 exclusives that are a lot of fun. I also had a blast with Watch Dogs. GTA 5 is porting to XB1 too this fall if I'm not mistaken.

Tip --> stay the heck away from Thief

Let us know what you get and your GT

Oh dang I forgot Evolve is a FPS coming out this fall too that is really unique and looks like a lot of fun.

Check out the E3 2014 thread for a lot of videos and ideas on games that are coming out this season to get you back in the loop

Oh dang I forgot Evolve is a FPS coming out this fall too that is really unique and looks like a lot of fun.

Check out the E3 2014 thread for a lot of videos and ideas on games that are coming out this season to get you back in the loop

Wolfenstein sounds like something that will be on PS+ in a year, I'll just grab it then for free, or maybe rent it on PS Now. Doesn't seem like a game I would want to own forever but it looks like a lot of fun.

So what's everyone's favorite game intros of all time. I have two. If i were a wrestler, id come out to that crysis 2 music.

Crysis 2

Ninja Gaiden

My two favorites:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'd start with the intro screen and beautiful music while off Link riding horseback around Hryule all the way through his dream and Navi waking him up. It was brilliant and magical.

Next would be Halo 2. It was such an unexpected intro. Starting right out with a behind the scenes look at our ruthless enemy from Halo and showing the trial of their leader that failed to stop the events of the first game. Then juxtaposing his punishment and torture with Chief being honored for his acts was a great idea. Giving the covenant a purpose immediately sucks you into the game and story. It shook things up and showed the religious and political dynamics of the enemy and how that would then shape the Halo universe. It was phenomenal.

One of my most anticipated games coming this fall... The Evil Within October 14th. Out for Xbone, PS4 and PC. This game is from the man behind the original Resident Evils and is survival horror as well.

This game is at the top of my list for this Fall. The only problem is I play mostly at night on the weekdays before bed. This game may lead to some vivid dreams.

Archived