Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Has anybody received their download codes for Destiny yet?

Don't have an extra but just put $5 down on a preorder to get a code. You can always cancel the preorder later if you don't like it.

I received an email from Bungie last week, they needed me to choose the console I was going to play the beta on and said I would be receiving the code next week I think.

Said everyone about evey madden since 2005. This game is simply crap year in year out. I doubt EA ever gets it right.

Naw, anybody that said that was lying to themselves.

It's not that Madden has been "crap", the football game is still good. It's just that I know they've gotten lazy since they bought out their competition. If it's one thing I miss about NFL2K is that they kept Madden on their toes...

I think the new system is making them more creative again. They always added a little something here and there, but never enough to make you go "hmmm...". This time, I am actually intrigued about buying Madden instead of getting it because it's the only football game out. 

Beta launches today though and they are supposed to be sending the download codes today as well. I'm just anxious.

They are live on the bungie.net account page.  Log in, go to profile (your name at top of screen, dropdown menu)

Click on codes.

Download (be aware PSN is crapping all over itself today)

Bust a cap.

****. I bought the Wii one used for an obscene amount of $ for a used game. Great game that I essentially forgot to keep playing and set down after 10 hours, like I seem to do with every game. Going to have to pick that back up, but good to hear that there is a sequel/successor coming out.

I really do hope you manage to find time to pick up Xenoblade again, because I really enjoyed it. It's funny that 10 hours in so many games these days is enough to finish the campaign, but in Xenoblade, you've barely even touched the surface. I think I was still figuring out all the things you can do inside the menus after 10 hours and the story had barely started. I think I wound up putting in around 180 hours into my first play-through.

I remember when the whole Operation Rainfall thing happened, I was easily the least excited for Xenoblade, but when it came out first and I played it, it was far better than I expected any of the rainfall games to be.

I am planning on getting Destiny when it releases but didn't pre order as I don't want beta to spoil anything for me. Would be great if you guys could provide some updates in terms of the gameplay, etc.

I'll post my experiences and thoughts on it once I get going

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2014/07/10-reasons-to-be-excited-about-madden-15/

Man, if the new things being added to Madden sound as good as I think they sound, this could be the best Madden since Madden 2005.

I think Madden was greatly improved with 13 then even more so with 25. I'm excited about 15, can't wait for it. Heard you were interested in jointing our ES league too? Hope you do, it would be great to have you on board.

They are live on the bungie.net account page. Log in, go to profile (your name at top of screen, dropdown menu)

Click on codes.

Download (be aware PSN is crapping all over itself today)

Bust a cap.

Brother, I don't even need to say it but, you are the man. Could not find where they were listing them. Much appreciated. Hope to catch you on soon.

so I played a little bit before work.

when you get to the open field, imagine me running towards the enemy, gun blazing, ending in a volley of well placed grenades by the enemies.

THATS HOW YOU GO OUT.  WHOOOOOOOOO!

I'll play seriously later lol.

Archived