Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

The controller bothers me for os4.ibfelt it and it's good hut the battery life

Just charge it after you play every night/day.  And if you use your PC monitor to game on, which is what I do, the charger cord that comes with it is long enough to plug it up while you're playing should the battery power get low.  Unless you have your PS4 across the room from the monitor.  Mine is right on the desktop beside mine, cord is 3-4 feet long.

Just charge it after you play every night/day.  And if you use your PC monitor to game on, which is what I do, the charger cord that comes with it is long enough to plug it up while you're playing should the battery power get low.  Unless you have your PS4 across the room from the monitor.  Mine is right on the desktop beside mine, cord is 3-4 feet long.

this.  i have two controllers, just make sure when you're using one, the other is plugged up.  had my ps4 since release in November and never had an issue with controller charge problems

Ugh. The only game I want is the show.

Charging it should be no problem. Thanks

The Show is probably the best "exclusive" game to come out for either console so far.  Reviews are off the charts, go get it.  B)

this.  i have two controllers, just make sure when you're using one, the other is plugged up.  had my ps4 since release in November and never had an issue with controller charge problems

I got an extra controller for Christmas and was going to do the charge/swap like you are doing.  But I'm too lazy, its still in the box lol.  

The Show is probably the best "exclusive" game to come out for either console so far.  Reviews are off the charts, go get it.  B)

I don't play it enough, but definitely worth every penny.  I haven't come across any glitches.  Online play is great too, they have the accelerated pitch count (think that's what they call it) so the games don't take forever, they go by real fast.  

Only encountered one player quitting on me online, and I think he lost connection because he was killing me 3-0 in the 6th and then he was gone and I got a win lol.

Oh, and the graphics are outstanding.

It's a good game but it does take getting used to. I have one hit in 8 at bats in RTTS. I set it to Dynamic so I can learn and improve. 

Pretty fun so far. 

Yeah, batting is different.  I swear you have to wait til the last minute to swing or you're too early.  I played two games tonight online, got creamed in the first one and it had the accelerated pitch count.  Second game, the guy had full game settings........guess I need to filter......but I ended up hitting a solo HR in the top of the 1st and went up 1-0.  Made it through 7 innings, bottom of the 7th, he got a runner advanced to third, one out, gets a hit, I throw him out at first, then throw to third cause he had been doing crazy **** trying to steal all night.  

Mother ****er throws it into the damn stands, he gets the extra base and ties it up.  I was so pissed.  Ended up going into the 12th inning and the game crashed/disconnected while we were tied.

^^^ That's a bummer man. Hate when good games end in disappointment like that.

Glad to hear you're on next gen IX

Yeah man, with it being regular settings, full pitch counts, that game took a while.  It made me load BF4 and equip the AWS light machine gun and go take care of business lol.

I guess I could have missed it but I didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

Facebook likes for PS4, Xbox One provide an electoral map for the console wars

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/22/5831876/ps4-xbox-one-most-popular-facebook-console-wars

Interesting.  I live in NC and don't know anyone with an Xbox One.  I do have some friends that are Xbox fanbois though that have 360s.

Ok, question for the experts.  I have my PS4 hooked up to my PC monitor.  My PC monitor has an HDMI input, VGA input and that's it.  No output for headphones, no sound (all of that is through my PC).  When I had my Xbox 360 and PS3 hooked up to it, I had an audio converter that I was able to hook an extra set of PC speakers up to in order to get sound.

PS3 had that AV converter slot in the back in addition to the HDMI output, so it was easy, go HDMI out from PS3 to HDMI in on my monitor.  Then run the AV cord that came with the system, go AV out from PS3 to the converter box, then converter box to the PC speakers.  

Well, PS4 only has HDMI and Optical out.  So since I got the PS4, I've had no sound when I play games.  Which is fine with me, cause I'm usually watching TV/Movies anyhow when I game.  But, it would be nice to have sound when I wanted to.  So, how do I do it and not have to spend a **** load of money?  Cheap as possible, I don't need surround sound, home theater, etc.  

PC speakers Im using are Logitech Z130 - 3.5mm audio out.  I've read that I should go optical to RCA conversion box, do I need an optical cable for that (I assume I do), so what do you guys recommend?

If a set-up with a subwoofer is $100 or less, or around that, let me know.  I'm not dropping a **** ton of money though, cause it will be turned off more than on most likely, but would be nice to blast when I'm home alone.

Edit:  thought about going with this converter, anyone know anything about this?  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ECTHIKK/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BREQ8I6OHSBG

Get a headset.

My old Turtle Beach headset used optical out for audio and USB for chat. I also think the PS headset works with PS4 well also.

I've got an older Turtle Beach gaming headset that has the mic/headphone converter to USB jack, which is fine when I need to get in game and chat with everyone.  Wearing headphones all the time annoys me a little, those TB's are heavy lol.  

Kinda just looking for some sound hook-up through speakers when I'm chilling/playing at home by myself, not online with friends gaming/chatting.  

Edit:  Not sure why I didn't do this before, but I just hooked the PC speakers directly up to the PS4 controller, sure, its not the best quality sound.  But now I can hear the game lol.

Archived