Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Well I love it, it's very seamlessly integrated and all the One menus are easy to use and find what you need quickly. I snap Tv all the time too while I'm doing other stuff on the One. If that's something you think you'd be interested in, then go for it. Otherwise, it's just really convenient being able to pretty effortlessly go from games to netflix to TV etc in a couple seconds.

I agree. No KInect over here, but I used to always play my 360 games and have my iPad on the side streaming Netlfix. Now I can have it all in the same screen and I haven't had any issues yet. 

Crazy, but I really haven't had too many issues with BF4. The biggest issue I've had is that on 2 occasions, I started playing and realized that all my weapon power ups were gone, I started at the beginning. But, I restarted and then everything was back to normal.

I've read horror stories online, I've been lucky I guess.

I just bought BF4 (I know, I'm late). And I like the campaign so far, but my main reason of getting it was because my three other friends had agreed to and we would play multiplayer together. Yet when my friend and I tried to join each other's party, within the multiplayer seciton, it said I had no friends online (LOL!). I go into battlelog, now it shows my friend, I send him an invite to join my party and the game freezes. 

I'd heard these bugs had been fixed with patches, but I guess not everything has been fixed yet. Additionally, I've had to restart from the last checkpoint three times in the campaign due to all the NPCs disappearing or driving into a fence that somehow turned into a wall, or doors randomly not opening. Kinda can't believe DIce released such a broken game, but I'm not complaining, I only paid $25. 

Had a night off from basically everything last night and decided to play some Watch Dogs. It was the first time that I was able to actually sit down and get into it and I really enjoyed it. At first I was thinking it was basically just another GTA but the hacking makes it so much better.

I also got to use something else that I don't really get to use much that probably causes me a lot more giddiness than it really should lol.

"Xbox go to Watch Dogs. Xbox go to ESPN"

Would have been a lot better if the game was actually worth watching but....

Had a night off from basically everything last night and decided to play some Watch Dogs. It was the first time that I was able to actually sit down and get into it and I really enjoyed it. At first I was thinking it was basically just another GTA but the hacking makes it so much better.

I also got to use something else that I don't really get to use much that probably causes me a lot more giddiness than it really should lol.

"Xbox go to Watch Dogs. Xbox go to ESPN"

Would have been a lot better if the game was actually worth watching but....

Do you know how to snap?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/people-complaining-xbox-commercial-aaron-160607262.html

The new Xbox One commercial has some unexpected consequences.

The ad features "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul using the Xbox One's voice controls to play a game, powering on the Xbox with a "Xbox on" command.

The problem is, the Xbox One sitting in people's living rooms actively listens for the very voice commands in the commercial.  The result? The commercial is booting up people's Xbox One without their permission.

I like your style.  Apple blows.  :)

Yeah I don't blame you, its nice having the latest and greatest.  There are some really good games out right now, though.  MLB The Show 2014, Battlefield 4 (when it works), Watch Dogs, NBA 2K14.

Not to turn this thread into a anti-apple circlejerk, but I could not agree more. Screw apple. And do address your concern, the first year of a console life cycle is usually slow, give it some time.

I call bull**** for the simple fact that most people have there TV run through there xbox one so the "xbox on" command doesn't work because the xbox is on already. Daily yahoo is reaching for **** to talk Negatively about the xbox one that one there takes the cake.

You have been invited to participate in the Destiny First Look Alpha on PS4, a small sampling of activities you'll find in the final experience. Destiny is an action game that combines the campaign story, cooperative, and competitive modes you expect, with in-depth character creation and a huge variety of weapons, armor, and combat abilities. Create a character, take it into every mode, and venture out into the world alone, or play with friends in search of action and adventure. 

The Destiny First Look Alpha is not final. Players may experience bugs and incomplete features. Thanks for helping us pave the way to Beta, and Destiny's launch on September 9th, 2014. 

Code: 
7N49-DQNJ-PLJ3

How to redeem your Destiny First Look Alpha code on PS4:

1) Create an online account on your PSN-enabled PlayStation system (or use your existing account)

2) Select PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen

3) On PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu on the PS4 system

4) Enter the Code (Codes are case sensitive)

5) Once the Code has been entered correctly, select "Continue" on the dialog box from the PS4 system

6) Select "Download" to start downloading the content

7) Select "Continue" to complete Code redemption on the PS4

That reminds me of the guy that was trolling people in Call of Duty. He made his gametag Xbox Sign Out. He get in peoples was, annoy them, and they get say his name out a loud. Hilarity would ensue. I can see the voice commands being a neat bonus for someone like me. I'm single and I live by myself. For anyone else....seems like more of a hassle than it's worth. 

Archived