Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

But we all know that Nintendo is gonna dominate with the exclusives. Not even counting games already out, here's what's scheduled through next year:

• Hyrule Warriors
  • Yoshi's Wooley World
  • Super Smash Bros. U
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Mario Maker
  • The Devil's Third
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: X
  • The Legend of Zelda: U
  • Splatoon

Gotta agree with you here.

So I just got a one this weekend n am very new to it all. A lil crash course on the voice controls would be awesome

Watch this video, the only thing he doesn't really show is TV and Skype but the same concept applies for those two.

http://youtu.be/ZlqorO7Pvh0

This will be a must buy for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQQbGq8TnR8#t=2027

Yes, that is going to be amazing. I can't wait. There is so much value with that collection, they really did fans a solid. 

Watch this video, the only thing he doesn't really show is TV and Skype but the same concept applies for those two.

http://youtu.be/ZlqorO7Pvh0

Yes, that is going to be amazing. I can't wait. There is so much value with that collection, they really did fans a solid. 

Yup, i was thinking this must cost atleast $100...checked gamestop $59....cant beat that deal.

Since there isnt really a PC thread ill put this here. Just assembled my new PC. 4790k intel cpu with 240mml cooling system, 770 gtx nvidia card 3gig DDR5, 16 gigs cosair vengeance RAM 1866mhz DDR3, 800 Watt power supply, 2 TB hard drive with 500gig Solid State Drive, Asus Z97-P mobo (weakest part in the system but have had trouble with mobos before so just wanted something that didnt need any tweaking out of box), windows 8.1 *sigh*. Eventually ill probably add another graphics card but this system is humming now without it. I feel like the snes ad... Now im playing with power, super power.

I was about to get a PS4 but with many games this cycle coming to PC as well i just decided to go all in on a PC and wait for price drops on the PS4 and an established library of games. Cost about 3 PS4s, but best decision ever all my games run lightning quick and butter smooth. Plus, i needed something amazing for star citizen... Canidate for best game of this generation.

Since there isnt really a PC thread ill put this here. Just assembled my new PC. 4790k intel cpu with 240mml cooling system, 770 gtx nvidia card 3gig DDR5, 16 gigs cosair vengeance RAM 1866mhz DDR3, 800 Watt power supply, 2 TB hard drive with 500gig Solid State Drive, Asus Z97-P mobo (weakest part in the system but have had trouble with mobos before so just wanted something that didnt need any tweaking out of box), windows 8.1 *sigh*. Eventually ill probably add another graphics card but this system is humming now without it. I feel like the snes ad... Now im playing with power, super power.

I was about to get a PS4 but with many games this cycle coming to PC as well i just decided to go all in on a PC and wait for price drops on the PS4 and an established library of games. Cost about 3 PS4s, but best decision ever all my games run lighting quick and butter smooth. Plus, i needed something amazing for star citizen... Canidate for best game of this generation.

Nice set-up my man.  You still playing Wildstar Online?  I gotta get back into that game, I had to take a huge break from MMORPGs though, the time sink in grinding was killing me.

Nice set-up my man. You still playing Wildstar Online? I gotta get back into that game, I had to take a huge break from MMORPGs though, the time sink in grinding was killing me.

Yeah i took some time away because was on vacation and then work was/is super busy but i resubbed. Logged in last night and getting 95-100fps everywhere but Thaydd where i get around 50fps settings on ultra high. Def happy about that.

Appreciate the reply.

How's PS Now looking so far?

Too early to tell. I love that Sony is considering subscription options because if we could have a more detailed Gamefly for PlayStation games, I'm so in. 

For now, the current thought is that you'll be able to rent games for $2.99-$29.99 for upwards of 90 days (this could be a great deal for certain games, especially brand new ones). 

Too early to tell. I love that Sony is considering subscription options because if we could have a more detailed Gamefly for PlayStation games, I'm so in.

I'm right there with you on that. That would be amazing. Been putting off buying a PS4 but a gamefly type setup would defininely speed that up

• Xenoblade Chronicles: X

****. I bought the Wii one used for an obscene amount of $ for a used game. Great game that I essentially forgot to keep playing and set down after 10 hours, like I seem to do with every game. Going to have to pick that back up, but good to hear that there is a sequel/successor coming out. 

Archived