Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

For the X1, I have Titanfall, Battlefield 4, and Wolfenstein. I did have Watchdogs, but I did nt like it that much and traded that in to get Wolfenstein.

Titanfall is the game I play with my friends online. I was trying to do that bf4, but I find Dice's inability to get online friends in the same lobby ridiculous considering that was designed properly in bf3. I will get rid of that one after I finish the campaign. Probably use it as store credit towards Destiny. I like a balance of single player and multiplayer games.

Y'all checked out the PS TV yet?  Pretty sweet, but it looks like there are issues with lack of apps streaming movies/TV (i.e. Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, etc.).  I read that it won't even allow you to stream Netflix with the remote streaming functionality (used for the gaming part) due to copyright issues.  When/if they add apps I might pick this up.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-tv-system-bundle/6732027.p?id=1219238019229&skuId=6732027&st=playstation-tv-123921&cp=1&lp=1

I prefer single player as well. Not that I don't like multiplayer, but I prefer my games to be more single player focussed with multiplayer just being sort of an extra bonus type deal, like Watch Dogs. I will never get a game purely for multiplayer.

I like both single and multiplayer. I was fine with Skyrim being single player however, The Last of Us multiplayer was one of the most fun multiplayer modes I've ever played and will get the remastered game just for that.

Btw, finally beat Watch Dogs. Totally loved that game.

I don't have either but I know a lot of you were into Watch Dogs.

Have any of you seen the allegations that Ubisoft intentionally gimped the graphics? Have you played the PC mod that restores it to it's original E3 gorgeousness?

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/06/amid-controversy-ubisoft-denies-downgrading-graphics-on-pc-watch-dogs/

The same thing is happening with The Division now.  PC gamers are pissed because the "next gen" hardware is already crap and causing developers, specicficly Ubisoft, to tease everyone with something beautiful at E3 and then release something pretty different.

I was EXTREMELY disappointed wolfenstein didn't have multyplayer. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was one of the greatest shooters of all time. That game was so perfect. I'll pick up the new one when I can find it for cheap.

I prefer multyplayer. The competition and skill required is far more entertaining than single player can ever be for me.

The vast majority of single player games are just WAY too easy. They are also NEVER worth $60 IMO.

The last of us and Tomb raider were enjoyable, but not worth the money for how short they are. I can always enjoy games like Forza and Madden for a little while, but playing against the CPU gets dull quickly.

I picked up Thief the other day since it was cheap.

I really wanted to like it but no, it's boring and very basic. It had potential but honestly it's just not fun or interesting. It's a chore

I was hoping it would be similar to Dishonered but it isn't nearly as fun, beautiful (artistically), engaging etc.

So, how about a PS4/XB1 Dishonored? That game is definitely due a sequel or spiritual successor.

I was EXTREMELY disappointed wolfenstein didn't have multyplayer. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was one of the greatest shooters of all time. That game was so perfect. I'll pick up the new one when I can find it for cheap.

I prefer multyplayer. The competition and skill required is far more entertaining than single player can ever be for me.

The vast majority of single player games are just WAY too easy. They are also NEVER worth $60 IMO.

The last of us and Tomb raider were enjoyable, but not worth the money for how short they are. I can always enjoy games like Forza and Madden for a little while, but playing against the CPU gets dull quickly.

I just up the difficulty on single player to add more of a challenge. I still prefer a good single player experience over multiplayer, maybe because I am getting older and don't have the time to get better.

I just beat Wolfenstein yesterday. If you haven't played yet, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. I just bought Metal Gear Solid for $20. Probably try to beat that before The Last of US comes out. 

I just up the difficulty on single player to add more of a challenge. I still prefer a good single player experience over multiplayer, maybe because I am getting older and don't have the time to get better.

I just beat Wolfenstein yesterday. If you haven't played yet, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. I just bought Metal Gear Solid for $20. Probably try to beat that before The Last of US comes out.

I play every single player on maximum difficulty. I'll definitely pick up wolfenstein. I don't feel like signing up for gamefly again, can you still rent games from redbox?

Ryse is really a lot of fun. It's combat is fairly basic and repetitive but it's brutal and intense. It's actually similar to the Arkham series in combat.

The graphics are gorgeous and the story is cool too, it's obviously got a Gladiator feel to it which being a huge fan of that movie, I dig.

I'm only a few chapters in but I'm enjoying it a lot. I wish I hasn't skipped over this one at launch thanks to some reservations I had and the reviews. I'll say the gameplay videos don't do it justice, it's a lot more intense and satisfying when you're playing yourself, it's like playing a Hollywood blockbuster.

can you still rent games from redbox?

Only 360, PS3 and Wii games.

I have been wavering on and off for months and I'm finally going to get a Damn next Gen system today because I'm tired of s flip-flopping around.

The problem is I'm not interested in any one games. If it's not sports I play it on my PC anyway. However one has better controller, external HD support, controller that you can also use with your PC...

I'm going to Tysons yet AGAIN later to finally make a decision and stand by it. My problem is I always second guess and review info instead of just buyig it. Both systems hve positives and negatives.

Ea games are always glitch now. We are basically the test guinea pigs for their software.

If you want us to test your buggy games fine but pay us for being your qa. Not the other way around

Archived