Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Nah, the last one was a double reach on a full court press. U will get called for that 10/10 times. The second foul on the screen, he was clearly moving. The only questionable foul was on a rebound in the 1st half.

League mvp and company live and die by the 3. Poor shots and all. Their garbage shots, regardless of their unfair success during the regular season, aren't falling right now. That's why they are losing. How many times have we seen klay give up an easy layup on a fast break to take a contested printer shot? That's losing basketball. Don't blame bad fouls and injuries.

You're delusional on the fouls. But I want to know what "unfair success" means?

You're delusional on the fouls. But I want to know what "unfair success" means?

Nah. He was caught reaching.

Unfair success on the quick release contested 30 footers. They deserved their wins and accolades, I'm not taking that away. But those kinds of shots by anyone else would result in a flame war by everyone if they weren't dropping.

Dang. They better not suspend Steph over this, but that's more of a suspendable offense than what Green did.

He went over and apologized to the guys, slapped hands and then Steph was laughing and jawing with them

As he walked off the court. Seemed like the situation wasn't serious

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Nah. He was caught reaching.

Unfair success on the quick release contested 30 footers. They deserved their wins and accolades, I'm not taking that away. But those kinds of shots by anyone else would result in a flame war by everyone if they weren't dropping.

confused-gif.gif

• Like 1

What the hell is up with Harrison Barnes? I'm blaming most of this on him. I thought his performance in game 5 was bad, tonight was unacceptable man. Smh...

His mind is playin tricks on em

He went over and apologized to the guys, slapped hands and then Steph was laughing and jawing with them

Its more about the optics of it all.

That's good to hear.

Did love playing at all in the 4th?

He's been irrelevant this series.  He's averaging 7ppg (.368) and 4.5reb in 21 minutes this series.  That's all kinds ugly for a "star" player.   The Cavs should thank Barnes for that flying elbow to the head. 

What the hell is up with Harrison Barnes? I'm blaming most of this on him. I thought his performance in game 5 was bad, tonight was unacceptable man. Smh...

Barnes has scored a grand total of 5 points over the last two games on 2-22 shooting. He's Tony Allen without the defense.

The problem is worse than that however because he's not the only starter that's struggled to score. Draymond Green has been swallowed up by Lebron and hasn't hit double digits since game 2. He's managed a humble 6, 9, and 8 points in his last three games.

Unless Curry and Thompson have a huge game 7 I think the Cavs win.

• Like 1

I only got to see the game starting the final 4 mins of the 3rd, but followed it on my phone for the first quarter because my gf had a major hip surgery today (no she's not 80,) but that 4th quarter was exactly what I always dream of how LeBron can play and was the first time I got genuine chills watching him perform since that detroit 25 point in a row game.

I'm sure because of all of that they won't win game 7, but of any season where lebron seems capable of moving mountains, its this year... Steph still ended up with 30, and I do legitimately trust him and the warriors more to win it all, but I'd love for lebron to win 1 chip that he truly pulls out of his ass, this one would either nullify the mavs finals, or count almost as 2 chips given the opponent.

I don't trust golden state at all anymore. Theyve been in a funk ever since Lebron got draymond suspended for hurting his feelings and tapping is inner thigh in response to a tea bag

Cavs will blow the Warriors off their home floor. The weight of expectation will finally catch up to them. They are going to be so tense and afraid and will play not to lose while the Cavs will come out and punch them in the face

This is the end folks. Cleveland gets their title on a historic comeback much like the Sox broke their curse.

Its more about the optics of it all.

Well it wouldn't surprise me but since his mouth piece didnt go near Lebron I think he's safe from suspension

Imma just say this, as I'm an avid listener of 92.9 The Game here in ATL...and this has to do with Mrs. Curry's tweet.

I pay almost zero attention to the NBA, am much more a follower of college hoops. And I was around when Stern took round one of the playoffs from 5 to 7 games...for money.

The talking heads on radio said *I think after game 3*, (and I quote)..."The refs will get involved, and the Cavs will win the next game." Hubby & I talked about it. He discussed it with the kids down the street who help us with yardwork, and who are both HS athletes, one is going off to college with a FB scholarship. They both agreed, and damn if it hasn't happened. One of the kids said some calls were just straight up crazy.

The kids don't usually text hubby at odd hours, but his phone has been blowin' up. They're seeing "corporate sponsorship" at its finest.

It's nice to have youngsters understand real life.

I feel like the NBA has a really big problem with their officiating. It just seems bad to me.

Lmao, Mary, youngsters ALWAYS blame refs. That's a sign of immaturity, not maturity.

There is no conspiracy.

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy. Their doing a terrible job of calling an even game. I could careless about either team but the officiating was very lopsided last night. At least to me it seemed that way.

That's not the reason the Warriors lost though.

I feel like the NBA has a really big problem with their officiating. It just seems bad to me.

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy. Their doing a terrible job of calling an even game. I could careless about either team but the officiating was very lopsided last night. At least to me it seemed that way.

That's not the reason the Warriors lost though.

NBA refs have always, always been horribly inconsistent. From half to half, game to game.

There were stretches during this series where Lebron couldn't buy a call around the rim.

It obviously has something to do with a conspiracy to Mary

Edited by Major Harris

Steve Kerr got it right last night. The officiating was an embarrassment as it has been all series long on BOTH ends. However, it was not the reason the Warriors lost, they got run off the floor and LeBron is an all-time player. 

It's annoying that people can't realize one team can suck but the officiating can be atrocious at the same time. You can call it out for what it was without making it an excuse. The Warriors were annihilated from minute one, but the officiating was a joke as well, unacceptable for an NBA Finals game. Let the damn boys play.