Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I’m not the biggest fan of Kyrie, but watching him attack the rim is always impressive. There is no angle that he can’t attack. While he rarely dunks it on anyone’s head he has more release points than any other player I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Destino said:

That was a great basketball game.

Followed by a great Inside the NBA. 

22 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Edwards can run cold just as much as he runs hot. Mavericks are gonna win this series. 

He's been so good, it's tough to remember that he's only 22. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Edwards can run cold just as much as he runs hot. Mavericks are gonna win this series. 

Lolz, this is fascinating.

Previous series for Timberpups read something like...

Oh, they got this.

Oh, no they may not recover from this.

Oh, wow, Game 7!?!?!

Like, Ant may have not had his best game tonight but he also almost had a triple double.  His team also had a 27 to 14 advantage in bench points.

There's a reason this round is a 7 game series.

RE: the ESPN NBA show...

Kendrick Perkins has to be the worst person on TV talking about the NBA.

That show in general is just so ****ing boring.  I don't even watch pre-game or halftime when games are on ESPN at all because those guys just suck.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Haliburton injured late? If he's out at all this is definitely a sweep

Left hamstring injury. Tough break.

Injuries in the east are insane this season. Was Orlando healthy? If so they’re the only eastern conference team without an injured star in this post season.

14 hours ago, Destino said:

Left hamstring injury. Tough break.

Injuries in the east are insane this season. Was Orlando healthy? If so they’re the only eastern conference team without an injured star in this post season.

I used to wish for more unpredictability and competitiveness in the NBA playoffs, but this is the monkey's paw response to that request.  Watch Tatum go down next.

• Sad 1

The Wolves started hot like last time and then fizzled away in the 4th. Same is happening tonight. Seems like the Mavs are taking a page from Mohammad Ali where he would let the other guy get as many punches as possible and tire him out and then go for the knockout punch. 

Just now, zCommander said:

The Wolves started hot like last time and then fizzled away in the 4th. Same is happening tonight. Seems like the Mavs are taking a page from Mohammad Ali where he would let the other guy get as many punches as possible and tire him out and then go for the knockout punch. 

Wolves also stopped attacking the basket as much and settled for a lot more 3s. They weren’t shooting well but they were getting fouled in the first half. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Wolves also stopped attacking the basket as much and settled for a lot more 3s. They weren’t shooting well but they were getting fouled in the first half. 

I missed most of the 1st half. But, yeah they need to attack the basket and settle for 2s more than trying to hit for 3s and miss them.