Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You mean Kat. 

Kat has been awful. 

True, Luka forcing that jump ball is specifically what I was talking to.  Ant didn't know what to do, Luka did.

The difference in this series is that Dallas has better closers. Every game has been close at the end, and every game has gone to Dallas. Once is luck, three in a row is talent.

51 minutes ago, Destino said:

The difference in this series is that Dallas has better closers. Every game has been close at the end, and every game has gone to Dallas. Once is luck, three in a row is talent.

I think the difference is Kyrie and Luka have been better than Ant and Kat. Especially Kat. 

Towns is average 15 8 and 3 on 30% shooting. Wow

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Wizards look pretty dumb for giving up Gafford.

Not at all. Wiz trying to be bad for the next 2 seasons. Gafford was not in long term plans cause they have no one like Luka and Kyrie. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Not at all. Wiz trying to be bad for the next 2 seasons. Gafford was not in long term plans cause they have no one like Luka and Kyrie. 

He is 25 years old though. Lots of potential. They can suck/tank and still hold onto young talent.

I admittedly liked the trade when it happened, cuz it said we were getting a first-rounder from Dallas. So...I dunno. We weren't maximizing his potential that's for sure. Luka and Kyrie will make any big man better.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

If a 25 year old isn't in the plan for a team that's tanking, who TF us?

In hated the trade when it happened, still do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

having two 0-3 series is not good for the game.

This feels like strong language.

I don't like two 0-3 conference finals, but the state of the game is showing to be in good shape from a future superstars perspective for Post-LeBron-KD-Curry era.

The big picture is that and what are the ratings saying.  Is it shocking what happened to Denver? Shocking what's happening to the Wolves right now? 

NBA feels unpredictable when I'm old enough to remember how often the champ could be picked before the season started (or no larger a rotation of two three different teams).

Opinion.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

If a 25 year old isn't in the plan for a team that's tanking, who TF us?

In hated the trade when it happened, still do.

look at what OKC did. That’s the blueprint. Get as many young, multi-faceted players as possible and build that way. Wiz aren’t gonna prioritize wins for at least two more seasons. Kuzma is next on the list to get traded. Hopefully this off-season. 

I’m happy for Gaff. Dude has a chance for a ring.