Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Posted (edited)

Classy standing ovation in New York...

It's one thing when your opponent is on historic fire, but when your MVP candidate stars player goes out for game on injury, too...brutal way to have your season end...

giphy (13).gif

Edited by Renegade7

Knicks just ran out of bodies. Their list of injuries is a mile long. They fought their asses off though.

and let’s face it, no one was beating the pacers tonight. They were shooting with their eyes closed. Set an nba playoff shooting record.

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It’s always great when a New York team gets bounced from the playoffs in any sport.  

Wondering why Ren would downvote me for such a reasonable take and then I remembered he’s a Yankees fan. Hasn’t seen a World Series winner since he was in 3rd grade so I’m sure that’s tough to cope with. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Wondering why Ren would downvote me for such a reasonable take and then I remembered he’s a Yankees fan. Hasn’t seen a World Series winner since he was in 3rd grade so I’m sure that’s tough to cope with. 

I was a Nats fan in 2019, came back to evil empire this offseason after Soto went there (i have his away jersey with no name on the back now : )

Last Orioles World Series win was before I was born, so could be worse, I guess...any tips or wisdom on how to get though that?

giphy(14).gif.adbea58855937bebff10c25ddf82d8b2.gif

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I was a Nats fan in 2019, came back to evil empire this offseason after Soto went there (i have his away jersey with no name on the back now : )

Last Orioles World Series win was before I was born, so could be worse, I guess...any tips or wisdom on how to get though that?

giphy(14).gif.adbea58855937bebff10c25ddf82d8b2.gif

Sure. Stop hopping around from team to team and when the one you choose finally wins it all, it’ll probably be more fulfilling. You’re the Tailgate KD of sports fandom :ols: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sure. Stop hopping around from team to team and when the one you choose finally wins it all, it’ll probably be more fulfilling. You’re the Tailgate KD of sports fandom :ols: 

For switching back to team I followed first in a year following they didn't make the playoffs and all my others are teams are local?

Whatever helps yall make sense of it, KD would force himself to the Dodgers, in your heart you know this to be true 😆

• Haha 2

38 point half isn’t going to get the wolves anywhere but Cancun. They got to show more fight than this. 

nuggets aren’t even playing great. They’re shooting 45% and none of their role players has gone off. It’s all Murray and Jokic.

1 losing to a 5 in the 2nd round is wild for the NBA where the 1 usually has a free pass to the final.

Shows you how competitive the West was this year. You had like 3 teams vying for that top spot late into the year

Like I noted before, the nuggets role players are doing nothing. Well, other than embarrass themselves. All the wolves have to do is play to their average and they’ll win unless someone other than Jokic and Murray decide to show up. 

nuggets not named a jokic or Murray have 18 points total. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1