Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Caitlin Clark is bunz. Nice try WNBA. Your game is worse than mens NCAA

The lady from NYL can ball though. Awesome touch on her shot.

• Thumb down 1

Just now, Pono said:

Caitlin Clark is bunz. Nice try WNBA. Your game is worse than mens NCAA

She jus started, 20 points her first game ain't shabby.   Liberty is still good and in finals last year. I despise Breanna Stewart.

People hyping Clark so much aren't being honest about Fever having #1 pick in the draft in order to get her because they were trash last year.

That’s the competitor’s face he’s been hiding with this goofball persona. He’s an MVP so you know that craziness was in there somewhere. No one gets to the mountain top just taking everything in stride and never stressing.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/40161747/caitlin-clark-scores-9-points-home-debut-fever-lose

INDIANAPOLIS -- Guard Caitlin Clark took to the newly designed floor for the Indiana Fever on Thursday along with three other WNBA No. 1 draft picks, two past MVPs and the player she watched closely throughout high school. In the Fever's home opener, a sellout crowd of 17,274 showed up for Clark's official introduction to Indianapolis fans at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sounds like you know from personal experience.  

Yes, I have a tremendous wealth of experience when it comes taking things in stride and never stressing. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Cry baby turncoat Embiid's letter to the president has been published. Link

Embiid: "I don't want to play for any other national team."

"After discussion with the French Basketball Federation, my choice has now been made. I wish to take steps to obtain French naturalization and thus be able to be selected with the Blues, we can read in particular. I therefore do not wish to play for no other national team."

The Americans will fully appreciate this turnaround.

^ I'm not sure if you are suggesting Embiid flipped to or away from France, but he made the decision to play for team USA this summer.

From what I briefly read, Macron granted him French citizenship in exchange for a commitment to play for the French national team? Kind of shady.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

^ I'm not sure if you are suggesting Embiid flipped to or away from France, but he made the decision to play for team USA this summer.

From what I briefly read, Macron granted him French citizenship in exchange for a commitment to play for the French national team? Kind of shady.

He flipped twice. He is a pos, I hope his french citizenship will be revoked. Shame on the stupid ass who granted him while he had no ties with France and obviously many more with the USA.

Edited by FrFan

7 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Embiid and Gobert on the same squad?!?

Look out Barcelona 92…THERES A NEW DREAM TEAM DANS LA RUE!

Yikes 😄, we've got Wemby ! Get ready for some major dick riding ;)

Our stupid coach didn't bother to select 7'1 Saar and Risacher who are expected to be drafted between 1st and 5th ! team dans le caniveau 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1