Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

They allow more contact on James than all else combined, so there's that.

Yeah see I don't believe that at all. He gets a million calls. One difference is that refs do not call contact players initiate themselves as often and Lebron looks for it. To his credit he doesn't flop on all contact like Harden. He tries to go through it like Westbrook, who also doesn't get all contact called for the same reasons.

They'd never let Lebron get held on screen like they have Curry this series. The Cavs have latched onto Currys arms and shoulders all series. Lebron wouldn't let them. He's smarter about getting the refs to see things his way, and he doesn't throw his mouth piece to make a point.

Yeah see I don't believe that at all. He gets a million calls. One difference is that refs do not call contact players initiate themselves as often and Lebron looks for it. To his credit he doesn't flop on all contact like Harden. He tries to go through it like Westbrook, who also doesn't get all contact called for the same reasons.

They'd never let Lebron get held on screen like they have Curry this series. The Cavs have latched onto Currys arms and shoulders all series. Lebron wouldn't let them. He's smarter about getting the refs to see things his way, and he doesn't throw his mouth piece to make a point.

Lebron gets grabbed and bumped and clawed incessantly. Almost every drive. He could shoot 30 ft a night. Wizards fans will never see that. The hate is strong and irrational.

• Like 1

Lebron gets grabbed and bumped and clawed incessantly. Almost every drive. He could shoot 30 ft a night. Wizards fans will never see that. The hate is strong and irrational.

You're right Lebron doesn't get calls. I'm sure most NBA fans agree with that, just not Wizards fans. lol

You're right Lebron doesn't get calls. I'm sure most NBA fans agree with that, just not Wizards fans. lol

He gets calls. He could get way more.

I especially love all the Jordan lovers who cry about Lebron getting calls

Edited by Major Harris

He gets calls. He could get way more.

I especially love all the Jordan lovers who cry about Lebron being calls

You keep thy holiest of holies out of your dirty Lebron mouth

My God warriors need a big that can catch and finish near hoop

Welcome to Oracle Joakim Noah

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2