Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

So much credit to Cleveland, Tyronn Lue coming in and leading the team to the title, Cleveland breaking the 52 year sports drought 

I'm happy for them I'll say it 

THe hometown kid goes home and wins the ring 

Cleveland is like DC  is like Buffalo is like Atlanta. We're all part of that club that are starving for titles. So one of our frat brothers got one today. Now as I said before it's our turn now. Let's go out there and get that title so we can have our damn parade. Because it's been nearly two decades since we had a championship parade. That's too long. Break our curse next. 

Edited by ixcuincle

LeBron came back to an awful Cavs team and took them to the playoffs. 

If Durant actually came back here and made this team a playoff or championship contender I'll bandwagon so hard. But I just don't see it. He'd have to pass up a lot from other teams to come here. 

Happy for LeBron.  Used to not like him but coming back to Cleveland to win a title and then delivering is a great story.  You can't always go home.  It must be nice to alleviate a city's pain like that. 

I've never liked Steph Curry.  Softer than Charmin, showed it tonight.  

• Like 1

not to take away from Cleveland making history...

but as much as the Cavs did to take this series, how much did GS give it away?

Curry simply wasn't the same player after his injury. Don't really care though. Didn't bother me who won either way.