Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

They clearly need a center. Bogut can't play starter minutes and Ezeli is so bad I wouldn't want him on the Wizards. Barnes turned into a pumpkin and will likely be over paid by a fool GM. Maybe they're hoping Rush and McAdoo aren't as bad as they've looked.

I'd save the Barnes money and go after Noah and Carroll if I were them

I'm still shocked Iggy went for a lay up instead of just dunking it lol. That turned the game completely. Getting cute really cost the Warriors.

They had soooooo many TOs that came from trying pull off a no look pass/fancy dribbling. Once the Cavs upped the energy on D down 3-1, that **** wasnt happening.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

RA15

-A friend of mine who's an MMA fighter wondered what Lebron could've been had he ventured into the cage. I think he's the greatest athletic specimen to ever walk the planet. I just think he would've been amazing no matter what he did, sports-wise.

They clearly need a center. Bogut can't play starter minutes and Ezeli is so bad I wouldn't want him on the Wizards. Barnes turned into a pumpkin and will likely be over paid by a fool GM. Maybe they're hoping Rush and McAdoo aren't as bad as they've looked.

Glad I'm not the only one who corked an eyebrow on "reshaping a 73 win team". I would not be shocked if they got a quality center and we're right back in the finals.

Curry handling himself well in the face of a monumental collapse.

Taking the blame.

Nothing else he can do, Kyrie hit the game winner in his eye in between big Curry misses.  When he needed his super human gifts the most, they failed him. 

BTW - not an excuse but would anyone be surprised if news came out that he got his knee drained or worked on a week from now?  Curry was plenty healthy enough to play and everyone at this time of year is hurt somehow, but it was weird watching him play for several series without his trademark handles.  Kevin Love, friggin Kevin Love, made him give up his dribble tonight .

Glad I'm not the only one who corked an eyebrow on "reshaping a 73 win team". I would not be shocked if they got a quality center and we're right back in the finals.

They have no choice, they have a lot of expiring contracts.  This loss is a big one for them that can change the entire Warriors narrative.  They could have just gone from one of the best teams ever to the Mavericks.  We won't know until we see what the team looks like next season.  How much the team changes remains to be seen. 

You're probably a Curry fan or a Wall fan. Bottom line is he delivered be you boys couldn't! They dream of having handles like Kyrie. Why not just witness what you saw and appreciate it. And bow down to King James. 73 wins, was a failure. Last years championship was because of injury to the Cavs. Poetic justice served!

Kyrie was amazing and totally won me over permanently with his playoff performance (I wasn't a hater or anything and was always an outsider to the redskins/wizards centric Kyrie vs. Wall type stuff)... he was a ****ing monster

JR smith's post game presser was legit stuff too about his family... wow 

You're probably a Curry fan or a Wall fan. Bottom line is he delivered be you boys couldn't! They dream of having handles like Kyrie. Why not just witness what you saw and appreciate it. And bow down to King James. 73 wins, was a failure. Last years championship was because of injury to the Cavs. Poetic justice served!

Not a GS fan, but this is exactly why I wished that GS won.

• Like 6

Destino is a true warriors fan, let him mourn.

Much worse than that, Wizards fan. 

If I'm in mourning it's because Ernie Grunfeld is still my GM.  

If Fests Ezeli doesn't play tonight, Golden State probably wins the championship.

shhh you can't say things like that.  Baskteball fans think that games are entirely about stars.  They get angry when you suggest otherwise.  The only thing you needed to know about Ezeli was how the Cavs reacted to him being on the floor.   

• Like 2

Nothing else he can do, Kyrie hit the game winner in his eye in between big Curry misses. When he needed his super human gifts the most, they failed him.

BTW - not an excuse but would anyone be surprised if news came out that he got his knee drained or worked on a week from now? Curry was plenty healthy enough to play and everyone at this time of year is hurt somehow, but it was weird watching him play for several series without his trademark handles. Kevin Love, friggin Kevin Love, made him give up his dribble tonight .

Not that it was ever a true discussion in my mind, but I hope he enjoyed that Greatest Player On Earth title from the people willing to give it to him. Rent was due, and Lebron collected.

Steph had a very bad end to tonights game. Bad. True, nothing else he could do, but honestly, if I was him, im making that interview as short as possible.

He's not reaching for excuses, I'll give him that, but he deserves to get roasted and he will, so will the rest of them, for their arrogance in the way they play sometimes. Curry passed up an easy layup to try and be a hero. His skill allows him to get away with it, but he came up small tonight. Gonna be an interesting summer.

Glad to see the guys congratulate each other afterwards. Despite the yearly chatter from Lebron, and the chatter from everyone in this series, this was too fierce a competion for there to be any bad blood afterwards

• Like 1

Kyrie was pretty clutch. I turned it on and no one was able to score - stuck at 89 and he drilled one.

Not to mention his unassist to set up LBJ free throws at the end.

I liked that he was being aggressive to stretch lead to 5, but missed the layup.