Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

It's going to be so weird when the Warriors win Game 7 by 22......

It feels like God is with the Cavaliers....

But not even God can stop the Warriors if Steph and Klay start raining threes. They're going to have to dig deep though.

Lebron may be willing to die to win this

at this point I would be stunned if the Cavs lost. They've been waiting 50 years for this. Now they have a winner takes all for a championship with the city on their back. It's just too storybook. If this was a Disney movie I'd have walked out 35 minutes ago.

I don't know how the Warriors can prevent this

Scoring 120 points would probably be the place to start.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 2

Bogut's loss is devastating at this point. Ezeli is a joke right now and Bogut looked like Mutumbo earlier this series. His rim protection is so important when they are out of sync offensively.

Simply getting contribution from your role players should be enough.

I mean old ass Barbosa stopped this from being a massacre. Imagine if Barnes and Livingston contributed just a tad more. They'd probably just be getting up now from a night of partying

Right? Harrison Barnes being pathetic lost them Game 5. If he goes 6/14 with 7 more points, they could've won without Draymond in spite of 82 from Bron / Kyrie. He missed WIDE open shots.

I did not expect this.

I've decided to operate on the assumption that I am having a nightmare and will wake up soon.

I'd love for you to take my place as the most embarrassing Finals collapse of this fresh decade. Misery loves company. I'll let you get top bunk if it happens. TEG can chill on the futon.

I fear that after spending all playoffs blaspheming the Basketball Gods, as penance, Ankles (Doc for those of you who do not frequent the Random Thought thread) will be forced to relive this over and over for the rest of eternity in a realm we can't see or comprehend...

• Like 2

This is why I love sports. I was on East Coast last night and saw the first half - that first quarter was magic.

It would phenomenal for the Cavs to complete the upset. It will also be. phenomenal if the Splash Bros rain down 3s and complete the repeat... but I honestly want to see Lebron win his chip for Cleveland...

Even if he is a Godfather lying, crab walking punk...

• Like 1

This is why I love sports. I was on East Coast last night and saw the first half - that first quarter was magic.

It would phenomenal for the Cavs to complete the upset. It will also be. phenomenal if the Splash Bros rain down 3s and complete the repeat... but I honestly want to see Lebron win his chip for Cleveland...

Even if he is a Godfather lying, crab walking punk...

I gotta say, this is bittersweet watching him do this, but even after wanting him to fail spectacularly and for Cleveland to burn to the ground like Pompeii, I cannot deny how special it would be for Cleveland to get the biggest monkey in american sports history off their back, and for Lebron to flirt with GOAT status, beating basically what would be k own as the greatest team to never win a title, after being Hiroshima'd in the first two games Edited by Mr. Sinister

Ezeli catches passes like he's amputated at the elbows. It's a sight to behold.

I don't think he's ever caught a ball clean in his life

He's done nothing well this post season. I mean he's had a few games where he's not awful but he looks more like a third option at center than a rotation player.

• Like 1

Nah, I just watch the Dubs and root against evil like LeBaldSpot. ;)

That said, I think karma says the Cavs lose Game 7. 50-60+ years of city misery doesn't just occur. It means something brought it on. 

If so..expect a lot of Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, But 5 Championship losses to haunt the annointed one in the next few years.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Lebron might be from the hood, but he doesn't have the heart of a hood dude...does that make sense?  

And where's Momma?  How much do the Cavs win by on Sunday? Put that thang on the Cavs bro. #kissofdeath #basedgodcurse #blackmagic #darkarts

• Like 1

Harrison Barnes should literally be lighting piles of money on fire during the halftime show.

nah, Barnes will get a max deal this summer and be the new Trevor Ariza.

Ezeli, idk. I know he near 7 feet but he has no hands and the game is not played in a way that favors bigs who cant even catch lobs.

Lebron might be from the hood, but he doesn't have the heart of a hood dude...does that make sense?

And where's Momma? How much do the Cavs win by on Sunday? Put that thang on the Cavs bro. #kissofdeath #basedgodcurse #blackmagic #darkarts

Cavs will roll in game 7. GS starts hot but can't sustain it and the Cavs pull away for one of those easy 4th quarters on cruise control to a 20 pt win where they are just goofing off on the court. Warriors start jacking up 3s in panic once they get down 7 and just build s new oracle after all the misses.

It's over folks. Light the cigars, pour out the 40s, cue the fat lady,

• Like 1