Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

He's put himself in bad positions for all of them, he could've fouled out earlier in the game.

Horse****. He got knocked over by Lebron when his feet weren't moving, got a clean steal on Kyrie, and that last one was Lebron pretending to get knocked over.

Cmon Des, seriously. Lets not do this

Do what? League MVP just fouled out on bull****.
  • Like 2

Horse****. He got knocked over by Lebron when his feet weren't moving, got a clean steal on Kyrie, and that last one was Lebron pretending to get knocked over.

Do what? League MVP just fouled out on bull****.

Just saying, GS got handled all game. Its Currys fault for commiting stupid fouls all game. He just didn't have his head on straight. Then he threw his little temper tantrum. He doesn't deserve any sympathy

Splash Brothers took on a whole new meaning tonight. The tears are flowing like Niagara Falls

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

Just saying, GS got handled all game. Its Currys fault for commiting stupid fouls all game. He just didn't have his head on straight. Then he threw his little temper tantrum. He doesn't deserve any sympathy

But half were bull****. There's no getting around that the league MVP fouled out on three legit foul in the finals. He did what Kerr should have after that bad call against Kyrie.

They won't win game 7 with Iggy hurt though. They were trying to make a run tonight and he couldn't even jump and was letting rebounds go right over his head

from game three on, the Cavs have been the better team and the Warriors haven't looked remotely like the team that won the first two. I said it prior to this game, I don't see how the Warriors can be seen as clear favorites in game seven. Cavs have found something and the Warriors have been unable to adjust.

Bogut out.

Iggy hurt.

Barnes on a milk carton.

Livingston ineffective.

Splash Brothers took on a whole new meaning tonight. The tears are flowing like Niagara Falls

Back there listening to Drake to try to get through this. Chew will not be pleased.

Note: I had someone think I dressed up as Drake for Halloween while I was walking with my best friend's kids one year. *Heavy sigh, heavy heavy sigh. I'm not always gonna co-sign with you, bro, but I still have to tell people I'm half-Italian when I order medium-rare burgers.

• Like 1

But half were bull****. There's no getting around that the league MVP fouled out on three legit foul in the finals. He did what Kerr should have after that bad call against Kyrie.

Nah, the last one was a double reach on a full court press. U will get called for that 10/10 times. The second foul on the screen, he was clearly moving. The only questionable foul was on a rebound in the 1st half.

League mvp and company live and die by the 3. Poor shots and all. Their garbage shots, regardless of their unfair success during the regular season, aren't falling right now. That's why they are losing. How many times have we seen klay give up an easy layup on a fast break to take a contested printer shot? That's losing basketball. Don't blame bad fouls and injuries.

• Like 1

Lol. Stephs sis (or wife, idk) accusing the league of being fixed after he fouled out on twitter.

@ayeshacurry - I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

Edited by STBonecrusher21