Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Still feels like this one is going down to the wire. Contrary to popular opinion, I feel that it would behoove GS to end their season today. I wouldn't be confident in them to stave off sports history of epic proportions if they don't win this game.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Still feels like this one is going down to the wire. Contrary to popular opinion, I feel that it would behoove GS to end their season today. I wouldn't be confident in them to stave off sports history of epic proportions if they don't win this game.

No rim protector against Lebron in game seven. What could go wrong?

He's not. People need to stop saying he is because it's embarrassing. He doesn't have the variety of passes a guy like CP3 has and is far more likely to turn it over.

CP3 wishes he had the height and strength to connect some of the passes Lebron executes. No Lebron is not as creative in passing as say Paul or Wall, but his ability to drive and finish demands attention, and he can connect his passes quite well. His basketball IQ is among the tops in the league. Honestly, the only chinks in his armor is his tendency to want to pass, and his ego.

No rim protector against Lebron in game seven. What could go wrong?

Going from One of the greatest back to back season performances in sports history, to blowing a commanding lead in a championship series.

To Cleveland

Thats like from Mt Olympus to the 9th circle of Hell. Or whatever is on the other side of a black hole

• Like 1

Scoring totals for player not name Lebron, Kyrie, Thompson, or Curry.

Warriors 18pts from 6/23 shooting

Cavs 25pts from 8/14 shooting

As I've said previously, the Cavs have found a way to reduce the Warriors much ballyhooed roster to an entirely ineffective bunch.

Man, if the Cavs win this thing, they're going to have to call in the National Guard to keep order in Cleveland. Cleveland, along with Buffalo, is the city most desperately wants a championship.

Can't wait for Game 7.

I'll believe this is over when hey the refs tell them to all go home for the summer. I believe Predicto when he says Bogut will be missed, but Game 7 is still in Oakland.

GS better play a whole lot better no matter where it is. The Cavs have punched them in the mouths and they seem to have no response.