Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

As far as the color scheme, if it’s the Redwolves, I’d like to keep our colors but modified. A burgundy as the primary for the wolf with a grey color (like the fur) as the secondary color. The gold would be an accent color representing in the wolves eyes. 

if it’s not Redwolves, I don’t really care that much. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yo, can hand signs be trademarked? We gotta be able to do the Wolfpac Salute without Vinnie Mac coming after us

That may have been what he sent a C&D letter to the Young Bucks for a few years back. Lemme do some Googling...

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yo, can hand signs be trademarked? We gotta be able to do the Wolfpac Salute without Vinnie Mac coming after us

1 minute ago, TK said:

That may have been what he sent a C&D letter to the Young Bucks for a few years back. Lemme do some Googling...

Well ****.  

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/young-bucks-cease-desist-wwe/#.Xwt2_JNKhBw

SEPTEMBER 27, 2017

After months of joking about it, and just one day after Bullet Club “invaded” Raw, WWE sent The Young Bucks an ACTUAL cease and desist letter over the “Too Sweet” hand gesture.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed WWE reached out to the popular Ring of Honor/NJPW tag team to say they own the copyright to the “Too Sweet” hand gesture and have discovered that the brothers have been using it in other companies, as well as on merch.

Therefore, WWE is demanding the Bucks stop using WWE intellectual property in-ring and on any merchandise immediately. If not, they may be hit with $150K in damages or more.

They also want an agreement in writing saying the brothers wont use WWE IP again in the future. 

It’s unclear at this point whether The Young Bucks plan to fight this, but sources tell us they’ve consulted with a lawyer and will figure out what’s best in the days to come.

While we don’t know for sure, it’s hard not to assume that this was done as a reaction to the Bullet Club “invading” Raw this week which can be SEEN HERE.

Now, that said, Vince IS a Redskins fan & is from NC so...... we might be good since the XFL folded, we're not competing against him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

6 minutes ago, TK said:

Now, that said, Vince IS a Redskins fan & is from NC so...... we might be good since the XFL folded, we're not competing against him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Holy ****, didn't know that. Now all those Michael Irvin/Cowboys digs (whenever the show was in Dallas) make sense now :ols:

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Holy ****, didn't know that. Now all those Michael Irvin/Cowboys digs (whenever the show was in Dallas) make sense now :ols:

Trying to find the audio clip I made of it. I think I texted it to either @KDawg or @themurf or maybe both when I found it

12 minutes ago, TK said:

I wonder if he reached out to Snyder to offer up the DC Defenders name?

33 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Not gonna lie bro - it looks sick. Good call.

OK now do the logo! 

f993133b7c581fd84f0a0924e4971fec41b88511

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah shortening the name feels natural and not forced, agreed.

"You guys going to the 'munchers game on Sunday?"

There's so much marketing scope for the ol' 'munchers.

Everyone waving their spoons pre-game.

Munchers coming out to the masterchef theme.

Every sack greeted with a roar of "Chow downnnnnnnnn"

New cheerleader outfits....

The Wizard of Oz,” the Last Munchkin, and the Little People Left ...

Archived