Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

23 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

The Christmas episode of Doctor Who dropped yesterday. Great debut for Ncuti. He’s going to be a great doctor. 10/10 for the episode.  

Here’s a trailer for the new season, which will drop in May.

Meh. The Christmas episodes are almost always bad. The plot was dumb and of course the Doctor did his hand wavy thing where he half assed explained it. 

That said the very ending...is Ms. Flood

Spoiler

A regenerated River Song?

On 11/22/2023 at 6:33 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I had high hopes for the new Matt Rife special on Netflix but it was so bad I had to turn it off. 

Chapelle just dropped a new one on Netflix & he ****ing slays. Ricky Gervais recently dropped a new on as well.

There's also a behind the scenes documentary on the Kevin Hart & Chris Rock tour I don't remember where it was streaming at though. May have been Netflix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

• Like 1

The Brothers Sun on Netflix.  

Holy ****, I haven't had this much fun watching a tv show in awhile.  A Chinese triad comes to the States to protect his estranged mother and brother from a rival gang.  The brother is soft, the mother (Michelle Yeoh) is secretly hardcore.

Hilarity ensues as does a lot of great fight scenes.  I'm two episodes in, can't wait to watch the rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The Brothers Sun on Netflix.  

Holy ****, I haven't had this much fun watching a tv show in awhile.  A Chinese triad comes to the States to protect his estranged mother and brother from a rival gang.  The brother is soft, the mother (Michelle Yeoh) is secretly hardcore.

Hilarity ensues as does a lot of great fight scenes.  I'm two episodes in, can't wait to watch the rest.

We're on the last episode.  A wild ride, excellent show.  Hope it renews.

Full Circle is good too.  Guyanese immigrant criminal ring.  Has Claire Danes, Timothy Oliphant and CCH Pounder (she's the criminal family head).

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 8:50 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone watching the new Squid Games show on Netflix?

Reveal hidden contents

I'm still in the middle so don't ruin it but is 432 a legit college football player or some scrub?  Dont want to Google it.

I couldn't get through the 1st episode.   I want to like it.  The original was so good.

Spoiler

Paint balls? Lame.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

6 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Slow Horses starring Gary Oldman

Beat you to the punch 1 page ago. 😂

The Bear.

Chaotic/stressful, beautiful/heart-warming… awesome musical score and video editing. What a work of art.  Even every intro is unique.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Beat you to the punch 1 page ago. 😂

The Bear.

Chaotic/stressful, beautiful/heart-warming… awesome musical score and video editing. What a work of art.  Even every intro is unique.

Well played Sir, didn't notice

Vigil : A detective is sent to a submarine to investigate a death on board.

Edited by FrFan

Has anybody watched "The Curious Case of Natalia Grace" on MAX? Holy moly.

It's about that situation a few years back when a couple (I think in Indiana) adopted a child dwarf who also has some disabilities. The question soon became, "Is she rally a child?"

11 hours ago, Chachie said:

Has anybody watched "The Curious Case of Natalia Grace" on MAX? Holy moly.

It's about that situation a few years back when a couple (I think in Indiana) adopted a child dwarf who also has some disabilities. The question soon became, "Is she rally a child?"

Gonna watch it now.  I remember reading about this before, **** was crazy.

• Like 1