Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What kind of car was it?

It showed the original car but I doubt that will be it.  I’m not even sure if it’s real as Zac looks ridiculous as Michael Knight.

It’s a fake Post. If you see the pic, it’s ridiculous.

I just googled and confirmed it was a fake.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, illone said:

The Gentlemen is proper good!

Nice. I hear it's fast-paced and entertaining. I've got this one queued up.  

Anyone watching The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live?  I'm starting to see people talk about it and apparently it's really good.  Action-packed with a large budget for pew pew and kaboomy.  

8 hours ago, Chew said:

Anyone watching The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live?  I'm starting to see people talk about it and apparently it's really good.  Action-packed with a large budget for pew pew and kaboomy.  

We didn't even make it through the second episode. It was bad in my opinion. Pretty much all of TWD spinoff have been let downs on some level. This was the one I was excited for thinking I'd get closure on the stories. It was bad enough I'll just wait for the cliff notes.

• Sad 1

On 1/31/2024 at 11:23 PM, Destino said:

I’ve been watching x files again for the first time since I Was a boy. A few things occur to me. When I saw it originally I thought Mulder was awesome and Scully as a sort of holding him back. Now as a grown man, Mulder is kind of annoying. He’s prone to saying crazy things at the most inopportune times and just randomly runs off all the time. 

Scully on the other hand is a bad ass and without her he’d have died 30 times over. She is constantly saving his life and his job.

Also, Scully gets hotter every season. 

She's still super hot. Check out Sex Education on Netflix.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:38 PM, Koolblue13 said:

Resident Alien is pretty good.

Yup, I like it a lot.  Seen a few folks in here mention it and put it in the queue.  I've been watching it while on the treadmill LOL. 

• Like 1

Shogun's episode last night was the first miss of the season for me.  It was just boring and barely progressed the story at all.  I'm not a big fan of flashback episodes in general and there was a lot of that.

• Like 1