Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

I don't get the point about the father laughing just before he spoke about his daughter. That's kind of my standard operating procedure when dealing with pain. Lock it up in a mental strong box and walk around trying to act like my normal self. If you ask me to talk about it though, I have to open the box, and I'm likely to lose my **** in an instant.

I thought that was normal.

I don't get the point about the father laughing just before he spoke about his daughter. That's kind of my standard operating procedure when dealing with pain. Lock it up in a mental strong box and walk around trying to act like my normal self. If you ask me to talk about it though, I have to open the box, and I'm likely to lose my **** in an instant.

I thought that was normal.

If I lost a family member, yes, I'd think it was normal, but if I lost my son, it would be over for me.

Anyone that questions the fathers "reaction" has never been in shock.

He lost his daughter...I can only imagine what he must be going thru. Seeing the video just made me more sad trying to picture what is happening in his head, and the different self defense mechanisms that must be going off.

When I was 20 I was at the beach with a friend and his family. I was at the boardwalk and all of a sudden my friends father grabbed me and said "I dont know how to tell you this. But I got a call a hour ago. Your father just died" (My father was not sick or anything. Sudden heart attack).

I don't remember much about that night. I remember a call to my mom and sisters, lots of tears, hugs...I ALSO remember a drive back home where I said to the father "Well -Now that I'm fatherless can you adapt me so I can use your Redskins season tickets?".

Its how we cope.....

@Jumbo, I'm confused by your post and would quote it but for some reason I'm getting errors. Of course I am at work and the network has thousands of people on the internet at any given time, so it's slow at best.

But after reviewing the video several times and getting some feedback and another set of "eyes" I have found more "inconsistencies" that I personally was looking for in the first place. My only reason for posting in the tailgate (which until a few minutes ago did not realize it was an area of issue) was it was a large "neutral" outlet to get different opinions than my surroundings here.

I will shoot some things that have been noticed

-The photo of the daughter, there were 3 in the family portrait and only 2 with the President. (he visited AFTER)

-The footage of the Police clearing the weapon fromt he trunk, appears to be either a shotgun or maybe an AK? (not an AR15)

-

I had a couple more, but I am a little scatter brained at the moment and lost my train of though.

I didn't say yay/nay on this video, I didn't make or endorse it and I am by no means a "conspiracy theorist". I do however, take offense to some of the things posted as being directed at me. I try to find the facts, or listen to all sides in ANY story before I made a decision or pass judgement. Many of these posts were pretty much prejudged views without any knowledge of what was presented and honestly that's never a good thing.

I hate to tell you this, but because you are doing this:

after reviewing the video several times and getting some feedback and another set of "eyes" I have found more "inconsistencies" that I personally was looking for in the first place.

This statement is no longer true:

I am by no means a "conspiracy theorist".

What you are doing is classic conspiracy theorist behavior.

@Predicto I don't agree at all. There were/are a lot of inconsistencies in the reports to include the examiner in regards to the rounds discovered versus the types of weapons found in the school. I just want the story to be as complete, accurate and obviously true.

The only "conspiracy" I believe in whole-heartedly is the JFK ordeal and of course the bias shown by the league & referees against the Skins..

I can't believe we've even allowed a thread like this on this site. smh

People who question the veracity of a tragedy, so soon after a tragedy, when people are still in so much pain, are SICK.

I don't mind if people question things, even horrific tragedies on the day of the tragedy.

Just don't be so damn stupid and gullible about it. Use Occam's razor, don't believe ridiculous things, don't assume bizarre motivations and then string together meaningless facts to try to find a pattern: in short, don't fall for the hucksters.

---------- Post added January-14th-2013 at 02:31 PM ----------

@Predicto I don't agree at all. There were/are a lot of inconsistencies in the reports to include the examiner in regards to the rounds discovered versus the types of weapons found in the school.

That's called the fog of war. It happens every time there is a major event and a rush to gather information. It means nothing.

I don't mind if people question things, even horrific tragedies on the day of the tragedy.

You're right. I didn't make my post specific enough. I meant "ridiculous" questioning of an event...like YouTube faux documentaries. That's what is sick.

If there are legit questions, that is acceptable, of course. If people are crying conspiracy over shocked parental behavior, easily photoshopped pictures, and "inconsistencies" in the facts reported in the first 30 seconds (or fine, even DAY OF) of the tragedy, it's ridiculous and mentally sick as far as I am concerned.

I like these threads, purely for the "fun factor".

I like conspiracies. I don't really buy any of them. They're like ghost hunting TV shows. I like watching them because they're entertaining. Conspiracy movies and the like. They really make me proud of the imagination that some people have.

I don't buy it, but it's fun.

Yes, I totally believe that a massive amount of people got together to create the perfect hoax and then were busted by a facebook page and a picture of one of the people that was supposed to be killed sitting on the lap of the president. Makes 100% total sense to me.

Really? Really? If you believe or even question the validity of that video? I feel sorry for you as an individual. You are weak minded.

Any jackoff that questions the emotional state of the parents and the way they are expressing themselves after their Angels were butchered deserves to "disappear." It's called being in a state of delirium you stupid ****.

I can't believe we've even allowed a thread like this on this site. smh

People who question the veracity of a tragedy, so soon after a tragedy, when people are still in so much pain, are SICK.

Not speaking for the other mods of course, but for all my famed naziness, I am sometimes amazed at the stuff I choose to allow. :pfft: :ols:

Bang,

I'm just saying it doesn't pass the smell test. The video itself is appauling to me, but they may want to keep an eye on old Gene. My team routinely prosecutes child predators... I'm not saying that this dude is one, I'm just saying that I had an alarm or two go off when I watched all of his interviews.

Edit to change my attitude a bit.

I don't know what your team does, so who knows, I may not see things trained people do.

I was more commenting about the posts that came after yours calling for investigations, etc.

Stuff like that bothers me, because before you know it, innocents are being hanged for witchery.

~Bang

Here this should put it to rest. It's her sister.....to think anything else is completely crazy.

http://joequinn.net/2013/01/07/more-sandy-hook-nut-jobbery-emilie-parker/

You just raised three new questions:

(1) How did Obama know to get her there so quickly? Did he know beforehand?

(2) Why is her "sister" less than a year younger than her when its clearly dangerous for a woman to get pregnant again that quickly?

(3) Is she a muslim because she is hangiong out with Obama?

Don't know the answers, just saying these are open questions. Let's tie up some loose ends, we have the right to ask questions.

We're at the point now where any incident that garners extensive media coverage could potentially be a coverup for some evil government plot. Whether it be hurricanes, earthquakes, school shootings, all other major shootings, climate change, terrorist attacks,viral outbreaks, space exploration,etc.

I've seen a lot of the "documentaries" that are related to the NWO/Illuminatti/Reptilian conspiracy theories, mainly just for the absurd entertainment factor,, and when you allow yourself to get caught up in the stuff that gets discussed (or rather, thrown on the wall to see if it sticks) you can believe anything, and anything that it is "Out of the ordinary" can be explained away as another government conspiracy... from why you get tired from watching excessive amounts of television, to why there is a moon.

Archived