Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

I have refrained from posting in this thread all day, to prevent me from getting myself banned. However, if I get banned for this post, I am fine with that. This needs to be said.

ANYONE questioning the father's demeanor before the press conference -- or for that matter at anytime since he received the news that his daughter was killed -- should STFU unless they are speaking from experience. The emotions that come with losing a child, without the wonder of the human psyche, would make you curl up in the fetal position never to move again. You want to die. I don't mean that figuratively, I mean that LITERALLY. Every ounce of will you have to carry on is drained. It is enough to break you. You have become a member of a small fraternity that you never wanted to be part of. No one that hasn't gone through it will ever understand. It will be 9 years in April for me, and I still have moments of crippling grief at a memory, a smell, a photo, a moment on TV.....

You just aren't supposed to kiss your kid goodbye in the morning and then learn they have been shot in their classroom by a deranged individual. This man, and his wife, have to not only cope with their grief, they have to deal with their other children and explaining the death of their sister to them. How do you tell a 7 year old that their 6 year old sister is dead and they will never see them again? When you can't comprehend those thoughts yourself?

The man laughed before the press conference? So what? The cops and him could have been discussing the game last night, or a joke they heard, or any inconsequential story that happened. One of the first lessons you learn after losing a child is that unbelievably, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE continue to go one like your little guy was never there. The sun comes up and goes down, the news continues, elections happen, Christmas gets closer every day. Hell, even your family moves on, acting like you need to "get over it" and "move on with your life", like you are dealing with a teenage romance gone bad. Every time someone says that, or intimates that, it is like a cold slap on the face. But the reality is that life goes on, and you realize how absolutely inconsequential you are outside a REALLY small circle (MUCH smaller than you actually think, most likely).

Anyone using the actions of this man as "evidence" to question this catastrophe should be ashamed of themselves. Instead, go home and give your kids/nephews/nieces a huge hug and tell them how much you love and treasure them, and be thankful you don't have to deal with the emotions and the pain this poor man is dealing with. Un-****ing-believable.....

Pope, I had just replied to your PM (damn real job) and said go ahead.

Also missed you personal connection in the PM. I have worked with more families than I care to remember in that situation, and it is something that is so unimaginably devastating.

Things like 8:44 do indeed look fake, but it's hardly evidence of a "Government conspiracy". Also, I've never had my child pass away, so I can't possibly imagine the roller coaster of emotions it'd carry with it. If nothing else I'd think many of the questions raised in the video can be answered by sloppy reporting. A "hey we need a major story before all the other outlets...get up here and say "yadayadayada". There really isn't any substantial evidence supporting Sandy Hook being a setup, but I don't think asking questions is a problem, unless you're rude, flaming or ****y with them. The video was a little bit of the latter.

Also in response to the coincidence that a drill was being run that day for a shooting in the area, it was also being run in my school (in MD) the day before, so it doesn't mean anything.

The video points out a few flaws in people's stories and raises questions that can almost universally be explained by sloppy/fake reporting if true. A govt. conspiracy is a little over the top. They can't even agree on policy, and you expect them to agree to set up a mass-shooting without anybody's moral compass leading to it's exposure?? I think not.

and Popeman, thanks for your post.
+1

A sobering perspective that should not be ignored.

~Bang

There are vey few things I am an expert in and, unfortunately, that subject is one of them. But the way I look at it is that I can handle it, so better me than someone else.

IF this is possible, no one is being relocated to Mexico. It's too potentially damaging to let anyone live.

Everyone with knowledge except the highest of the high, any loose end would have to be silenced. That's a lot of people.

"Not clean and shiny" is a far cry from "Completely monstrous".. murdering children to push an anti gun agenda.

A FAR cry.

~Bang

I understand you don't WANT to believe that line that I bolded and underlined...but just as offended as you get that people would entertain that notion, it upsets me that people can be so blind to believe that their own government won't use and deceive it's own citizens to meet it's specific agenda. I'm just as American as you, and i respect your position on this whole thing. But there's two sides to all of it. I don't WANT to believe it any more than you do, but it won't make me any less of an American than you are, should i choose to question things that simply make no sense in situations like these.

It doesn't make me a sheep, it doesn't make me an idiot, it doesn't make me a chaos creating member of society. THAT'S offensive.

I understand you don't WANT to believe that line that I bolded and underlined...but just as offended as you get that people would entertain that notion, it upsets me that people can be so blind to believe that their own government won't use and deceive it's own citizens to meet it's specific agenda. I'm just as American as you, and i respect your position on this whole thing. But there's two sides to all of it. I don't WANT to believe it any more than you do, but it won't make me any less of an American than you are, should i choose to question things that simply make no sense in situations like these.

It doesn't make me a sheep, it doesn't make me an idiot, it doesn't make me a chaos creating member of society. THAT'S offensive.

No, it makes you gullible.

No, it makes you gullible.

Why would someone be gullible for questioning their government when that very government has been proven to have corrupt actions? I think you're contradicting yourself if you believe EVERYTHING you see or hear, that would point towards YOU being what you called him, would it not? Not including this topic, I generally don't just "follow the herd" just because any one source or person says it's so.

Our history has some not so proud moments, to include shady and corrupt events.

I suppose you're on board with the findings of the Warren commission.

Some say the same about you and what you believe. Just saying... Glass houses and all.

Feel free

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 08:44 AM ----------

Why would someone be gullible for questioning their government when that very government has been proven to have corrupt actions? I think you're contradicting yourself if you believe EVERYTHING you see or hear, that would point towards YOU being what you called him, would it not? Not including this topic, I generally don't just "follow the herd" just because any one source or person says it's so.

Our history has some not so proud moments, to include shady and corrupt events.

I suppose you're on board with the findings of the Warren commission.

Here is where your logic fails.

A) Governments have done bad things

B) The government did something

C) therefore the government has done this bad thing.

Not talking to anybody in thiis thread - just sharing my way of thinking about this.

Both idiots and non-idiots like to ask questions... So you are not an idiot simply because you are asking questions. You are an idiot because you are asking idiotic questions.

Archived