Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

"And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you.."

Stuff like this reminds me of other conspiracy theories that seem to pop up after every tragic event.

There was a similar video campagin after TWA flight 800 blew up claiming it was an inadvertent military missle launch...which of course was then promptly covered up by the govt.

IF this is possible, no one is being relocated to Mexico. It's too potentially damaging to let anyone live.

Everyone with knowledge except the highest of the high, any loose end would have to be silenced. That's a lot of people.

"Not clean and shiny" is a far cry from "Completely monstrous".. murdering children to push an anti gun agenda.

A FAR cry.

~Bang

But the one little girl was there...sitting on the President's lap.

I am not saying to believe it. I am not convinced. But I was a little concerned with the possibilities.

It's strange.

Children have indeed been murdered too over the years, btw. When our great grandparents were alive, plenty of innocent people were taken.

But the one little girl was there...sitting on the President's lap.

I am not saying to believe it. I am not convinced. But I was a little concerned with the possibilities.

Stop it.

You are willing to believe a massive fraud and deception by countless people for some unknown purpose OR the extremely unlikely scenario that small blond children, possibly sisters, have a resemblance.

Im youre huckleberry. Lets start with a simple website. We can make it an ES group effort. Even bring in the resident Conspiracy junkies for some ideas.

Gotta be new stuff though. Moon landing, 9/11, Elvis, Bills not winning the Superbowl, all that stuff has been done. We need new ideas. Maybe start with how Taylor Swift actually a time traveller.

There is a new powerful tool in your arsenal. The fact that Google estimates the dates when items were published means you can find news on an event before it occurred, proving that it was all a set up.

Evidence: The actual results and vote counts of Obama's 2008 Presidential Victory were widely announced several days prior.

---------- Post added January-14th-2013 at 12:04 PM ----------

It was more than just that sir.

Each piece of idiocy just reinforces your position. It doesn't make your argument more compelling.

Im youre huckleberry. Lets start with a simple website. We can make it an ES group effort. Even bring in the resident Conspiracy junkies for some ideas.

Gotta be new stuff though. Moon landing, 9/11, Elvis, Bills not winning the Superbowl, all that stuff has been done. We need new ideas. Maybe start with how Taylor Swift actually a time traveller.

Some interesting points in there.

That cat "Gene" who said he found kids in his driveway is certifiable, though. Holy ****.

EDIT: And "Creep alert" on him being an old man and having stuffed animals in his living room... having six children in his house for over 30 minutes and not calling the police at all? WTF guy? Where is the investigation into this mother ****er?

Stop it.

You are willing to believe a massive fraud and deception by countless people for some unknown purpose OR the extremely unlikely scenario that small blond children, possibly sisters, have a resemblance.

Exactly. Hell, it's even more likely that the list of victims was just incorrect than this is some ridiculous conspiracy. Something about Occum and a razor.

http://i.imgur.com/PCdNw.jpg

GodDAMN some people are suckers.

I never thought we would have so many of them on this board.

I'd go one further. I would call them gutless cowards.

Because if you believe this has some merit, you should be taking up arms against the government. The fact you are sitting there in your chair proves that you are simply a coward. Nothing more.

Some interesting points in there.

That cat "Gene" who said he found kids in his driveway is certifiable, though. Holy ****.

EDIT: And "Creep alert" on him being an old man and having stuffed animals in his living room... having six children in his house for over 30 minutes and not calling the police at all? WTF guy? Where is the investigation into this mother ****er?

Yes, that was kind of creepy..

Because if you believe this has some merit, you should be taking up arms against the government. The fact you are sitting there in your chair proves that you are simply a coward. Nothing more.

No, I think a lot of people expected this video to be annoying BS when it actually raised some interesting points. IMO it doesn't make you any less American to watch it. It's just a video and obviously there was some irresponsible reporting by the media that makes it look like a credible video (and I don't know if it is).

Some people are just too easily swayed. Give them a break

Again, I'm more apt to believe that the media created a few Cinderella stories themselves, and did sloppy, quick reporting in the heat of the tragedy. That's probly where most of the material in this video came from. To not ask questions is ignorant but some people are obviously too into this conspiracy stuff.

Stuffed animals are illegal, of course, and grown men who have them should immediately be investigated.

Especially if it's found he's sheltered terrified children from a maniac.

That ****.

WTF is wrong with this country?

This guy protected them, did what he could in the face of a crisis.

And now because he's "creepy".. HE is to be hounded and investigated?

This whole thread is sad.

Open your door to the world.. let people judge whether you're "creepy" and should be investigated based on what they may find.

Think you could pass muster? I bet not.

~Bang

Because if YOU believe this has some merit, YOU should be taking up arms against the government. The fact YOU are sitting there in your chair proves that YOU are simply a coward. Nothing more.

This is a bit reductive. YOU're saying my choices are this...

A. Believe everything the government/television tells YOU, absolutely and without exception.

B. Commit to a immediate, solo, armed overthrow of the US government.

I know for a fact that YOU believe, quite correctly I might add, that FOX News is completely full of crap almost all the time. So, when are YOU planning to take up arms against their headquarters or are YOU simply a coward?

I know for a fact that YOU believe, quite correctly I might add, that FOX News is completely full of crap almost all the time. So, when are YOU planning to take up arms against their headquarters or are YOU simply a coward?

The 2 are not similar. Fox News doesn't run the country. Fox News doesn't make laws and control the lives of 300,000,000+ Americans (and, quite frankly, the lives of many more people throughout the world).

When Fox News lies, a segment of the population gets louder and dumber (much like conspiracy theorists), and maybe some laws/lawmakers are influenced as a result. If the government lies or intentionally causes the deaths of its citizens, it is an evil that cannot be tolerated.

You may disagree, because of your beliefs, but I agree with zoony that true conspiracy theorists are 1 of 2 things:

1. Liars: they don't truly believe what they say, and just want attention. Therefor, no action is required on their part

2. Cowards: they believe whole-heartedly that the government routinely lies and murders its own citizens, but they won't do anything to stop it because the government is big and scary...except that they totally allow free speech on the internet and don't routinely round up and kill those exposing the conspiracy.

20728626.jpg

I watched snippets of the video. these are my conclusions.

- Some information reported by media outlets in the immediate aftermath of the shootings was incorrect.

- Police responding to the scene detained one or more persons who were subsequently found not to be involved.

- A man whose daughter was murdered had the audacity to briefly smile before a news conference.

- Adam Lanza, a mentally disturbed young man, committed an unfathomly horrific crime. By himself. For reasons known only to him.

Any other "questions"? Because as far as conspiracy videos go, that one was particularly lame. No less heinous, but lame.

Edit: I watched the conclusion of this piece of crap, in which the make explicitly concludes that Sandy Hook is a hoax perpetrated by the government in order to push through its gun control agena. What a piece of crap.

If the government lies or intentionally causes the deaths of its citizens, it is an evil that cannot be tolerated.

We call these things "Propaganda" and "War". They are quite common and quite profitable. How have you tolerated the "evil" this long?

Admission: I watched the video and found it less than compelling. Someone mentioned "Fog of War" and I think that covers almost all of it. So, I am just kinda playing Devil's Advocate here. That said, the media in this country is scripted, Movie of the Week garbage and the US government has never and is not now interested in telling the truth to it's constituents. Nothing wrong with being skeptical and demanding transparency about issues one is passionate about. In fact, that's really the only way any truth ever gets out.

But that's just me. Not looking to start a fire in here, just defending skepticism and freedom of thought in general.

Apparently some people in this thread are too stupid to use the internet without supervision.

What are the "legitimate points" that the video raises that you can't work out for yourself?

No-one is arguing that the media don't make clumsy mistakes in their unprofessional haste to be first with a scoop. But what are the serious questions you have about Sandy Hook that lead you to conclude it not being the work of a single, disturbed individual.

Archived