Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

Did they use Superduper thermite?

:ols:

Well played.

---------- Post added January-14th-2013 at 10:46 AM ----------

Yep and we have free speech to tell those that buy into these things that they are idiots.

Sure do.

And I'd be inclined to agree. But, they're certainly allowed their say.

Watched this a little while ago...the video brings up a lot of very valid points...and raises several questions about the entire thing..worth a watch but just cant bring myself to believe it true. But def worth a watch

That's how I feel. It has a big "9/11" feel to it, but there are some very odd coincidences.

Watched this a little while ago...the video brings up a lot of very valid points...and raises several questions about the entire thing..worth a watch but just cant bring myself to believe it true. But def worth a watch

That's what I said...but being a watcher makes me a conspiracy theorist.

Question everything. Does you no harm.

Wasn't able to watch the whole video yet since I'm at work, so I can't really comment on it, but if there was some stuff covered up, that's ridiculous. What were some of the claims made?

A lot of claims made were based on foundation sites being created prior to the shootings...something like the reading of emotions of the parents, i dont really agree with. A lot of questions about a guy they captured in the woods....questions about the nurse at the school saying the shooters mother was a great teacher when she actually wasn't a teacher at the school. Question about the gun that was used...a lot of stuff about not seeing any children being removed from the school. Guess there is only 1 still photo of kids leaving school.

Just some of the things the video guy brings up..a lot more stuff but you get the idea...

I feel like starting a conspiracy theory is now a legitimate business opportunity. You can make websites, newsletters, books, movies, etc all devoted to the theory, and there are millions of people out there who will believe all of them, and willingly shell out money to hear what they want to hear. I need to get in on this.

I feel like starting a conspiracy theory is now a legitimate business opportunity. You can make websites, newsletters, books, movies, etc all devoted to the theory, and there are millions of people out there who will believe all of them, and willingly shell out money to hear what they want to hear. I need to get in on this.

It has become a cottage industry, much like snake oil salesman at the turn of the century

There will always be a market to pray on the gullible

That's what I said...but being a watcher makes me a conspiracy theorist.

Question everything. Does you no harm.

Unfortunately, most people who go by this do not question those asking questions.

Most of them do not take into account that in extreme things like this there may not be any answer to the question they ask.

And most of them unfortunately mistake their ignorance as understanding, which then stops them from asking any more questions except those which flow into the direction they've decided is being kept from them.

And more often, when their questions are answered, they reject it.. even sound science. See the multiple debunkings of all the 9/11 theories and their dismissal by the "theorists".

An aside,, a pet peeve of mine is they the call these things "theories".. which by definition is an "educated guess".

Not "manifestations of extreme paranoia".

Freedom of speech means the Govt cant deny them the right to spout absurd and disturbing ideas about a tragedy.

The best part about it is that it also protects my right to call them disgusting pathetic worthless human beings.

:thumbsup:

~Bang

Sure do.

And I'd be inclined to agree. But, they're certainly allowed their say.

Yep and we have free speech to tell those that buy into these things that they are idiots.
Freedom of speech means the Govt cant deny them the right to spout absurd and disturbing ideas about a tragedy.

The best part about it is that it also protects my right to call them disgusting pathetic worthless human beings.

What part of the above quote suggests that I disagree with you? Especially when I agreed with Major when he made the same point ;)

Sometimes putting one's head "in the sand" is better then putting one's head "up your own ***."

I will not waste one second watching, contemplating, discussing, questioning, or considering what is in this video , other than the 30 seconds it took me to type this.

Unfortunately, most people who go by this do not question those asking questions.

Very true.

It seems many people are "all in" on conspiracy theories to the point of everything is a conspiracy, or "never in", where nothing is.

I doubt this one is, but *shrug*.

It's something people don't want to believe. So they won't regardless of questionable circumstances surrounding it.

I don't want to believe it either...but it does make me sit back and say...hmmm??

I wonder...

Nothing wrong with questioning situations and looking for answers.

Don't be a sheep folks, open your eyes, ears, and mind.

People act like there are not people on the streets today that are known murderers and drug dealers. They are there...they simply don't have enough evidence.

Im youre huckleberry. Lets start with a simple website. We can make it an ES group effort. Even bring in the resident Conspiracy junkies for some ideas.

Gotta be new stuff though. Moon landing, 9/11, Elvis, Bills not winning the Superbowl, all that stuff has been done. We need new ideas. Maybe start with how Taylor Swift actually a time traveller.

It's something people don't want to believe. So they won't regardless of questionable circumstances surrounding it.

I don't want to believe it either...but it does make me sit back and say...hmmm??

I wonder...

Nothing wrong with questioning situations and looking for answers.

Don't be a sheep folks, open your eyes, ears, and mind.

People act like there are not people on the streets today that are known murderers and drug dealers. They are there...they simply don't have enough evidence.

Kinda disappointed in the people who will insult someone for questioning, or give random threats to those who would mention something like this in person. I particularly am entertained by the post that cannot use spelling or grammar, yet mock me being "smarter".

I really just wanted a wide variety of opinions, more importantly I wanted to have points made that were false in the video. Attacking me, or my opinion is kinda against the intent of the board (or maybe I interpreted it wrong).

But to not view it, and post your opinion is silly. That's the actual definition of ignorance if I'm not mistaken.

These are the same people who think that 9/11 was fake. Some people try to find a conspiracy in everything.

The two incidents are not remotely comparable. It is entirely plausible that a lone gunman can walk into a school and shoot it up. It is far from plausible that a group of near-illiterate drunken clowns can defeat the combined resources of the FBI, CIA, OSI and NORAD on four separate occasions on the same day.

The main reason why there is so much skepticism regarding the official story of 9/11 is because the official story is ludicrous...It reads like the screenplay to "Spies Like Us 2".

Im youre huckleberry. Lets start with a simple website. We can make it an ES group effort. Even bring in the resident Conspiracy junkies for some ideas.

Gotta be new stuff though. Moon landing, 9/11, Elvis, Bills not winning the Superbowl, all that stuff has been done. We need new ideas. Maybe start with how Taylor Swift actually a time traveller.

Honestly, I think she's an alien.... just look at her.

Kinda disappointed in the people who will insult someone for questioning, or give random threats to those who would mention something like this in person. I particularly am entertained by the post that cannot use spelling or grammar, yet mock me being "smarter".

I really just wanted a wide variety of opinions, more importantly I wanted to have points made that were false in the video. Attacking me, or my opinion is kinda against the intent of the board (or maybe I interpreted it wrong).

But to not view it, and post your opinion is silly. That's the actual definition of ignorance if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry you're upset by it.

The very notion that people would believe this offends my sensibilities as an American deeply. Seeing how the idiots have so many ears ready and willing to believe them makes me angry.

This is the greatest nation on earth, and we're convinced that we're one step away from Nazi Germany.. or better yet,, we ARE Nazi Germany, and the public is too stupid to know it.

People who generate these ideas (not you in particular,, you're just opening the discussion here) are in my mind trying their absolute best to create chaos, and subvert this nation.. whether it's for their own craziness, or for profit, or for political reasons.. it's disgusting.

Beneath contempt. Undeserving of respect.

As Kilmer said,, they have the right to say what they want. And i have the right to reject it completely for any reason I want.

If that's ignorant to you, please understand that entertaining this **** is ignorant to me.

It ignores everything about this nation and the people who inhabit it.. and assigns us to an evil that is disgusting.

But as usual in conspiracies, the simplest question to ask (which is never asked) is HOW MANY PEOPLE would be needed to make it work?

"Three people can keep a secret.. if two of them are DEAD." - Benjamin Franklin

How does it work with HUNDREDS of people involved?

As long as that question exists, all other "theories" need to be viewed through it.

Conspiracy nuts never consider anything logical in their "logic".

~Bang

The gov't is not all clean and shiny Bang.

There have indeed been cover-ups and such thoughout it's history. Rogue officials, Military units, hidden witnesses (relocated), that has been proven to be true.

Would you move to Mexico if I gave you 50 mil ? Keep your mouth shut or actually die ?

The gov't is not all clean and shiny Bang.

There have indeed been cover-ups and such thoughout it's history. Rogue officials, Military units, hidden witnesses (relocated), that has been proven to be true.

Would you move to Mexico if I gave you 50 mil ? Keep your mouth shut or actually die ?

IF this is possible, no one is being relocated to Mexico. It's too potentially damaging to let anyone live.

Everyone with knowledge except the highest of the high, any loose end would have to be silenced. That's a lot of people.

"Not clean and shiny" is a far cry from "Completely monstrous".. murdering children to push an anti gun agenda.

A FAR cry.

~Bang

Archived