Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sandy hook "hoax"?

bobbi3stix

:doh: It's been explained at least four times in this thread alone. Links to the explanation about search engine time estimates have been provided. So do you really want to know the answer? Or do you want to continue to suspect a big government conspiracy? Jesus Christ.

Add two more to the idiot list on this matter, while they continue to believe they're just being "reasonable."

At least one of them has been a fairly "lovable" idiot on here for years.

BTW, "Marshall Law" is either a Tekken or comic book character, while "martial law" is what the idiots would be worried about.*

*this is where the idiot response, internal if not external, is "but I haz good reezon to suspect da gubment." yes, idiot, you do, as a generality that then gets applied to some potentially legitimate matters. but then you if you lack the intelligence and competent judgment to discern when such times exist and when they're don't, within some none-idiot range of error, then you're being an idiot again.

oh, and for the other idiot response so favored by the idiot who can't read---yes, as everyone knows (you can breathe here) and has been repeatedly acknowledged in here, some politicians at times will even use tragedies to advance agendas--thinking that means they caused the tragedy in some conspiratorial premeditated manner is usually part of you being an idiot in the matter. btw, few folks have as little illusion as I have about how unethical and immoral some people in the government can be (here's a non-idiot clue here--the use of the word "people" when talking behavior).

:doh: It's been explained at least four times in this thread alone. Links to the explanation about search engine time estimates have been provided. So do you really want to know the answer? Or do you want to continue to suspect a big government conspiracy? Jesus Christ.

Conspriacy theories are fun. :)

TBH, I couldn't care less whether or not it was set up/staged/a hoax, or whatever. Doesn't effect my life in any way, shape or form. It's always fun to see people's reaction's in these types of threads. I'm just sitting here laughing at the whole thing (not the tragedy, the discussion)

Conspriacy theories are fun. :)

TBH, I couldn't care less whether or not it was set up/staged/a hoax, or whatever. Doesn't effect my life in any way, shape or form. It's always fun to see people's reaction's in these types of threads. I'm just sitting here laughing at the whole thing (not the tragedy, the discussion)

Unfortunate. I have known you as a poster here for years, but at some point on ES anyone can run out of rope. I had been looking at your user notes, saw 9 rule violations from four different mods, including four previous bans and one recent "pass" (from me) on what should have been a fifth temp ban. There's also a note there saying "this guy is on very thin ice" (obvious when you look at the total). I had decided to shrug it off one more time when I saw this. The mods here aren't always kidding when they say they can get tired of nonsense at some point. Now this most recent post of yours I'm quoting is also so stupid (and even qualifies as admitting to trolling) that, fittingly, it becomes your last post on ES.

Some of you guys might learn from this (most here don't need to)---you get a lot of leeway here, but after that it's all on you when the lever gets pulled.

i do think conspiracy theories can be true and that the common held viewpoint can be incorrect, i believe history proves that.

the pro conspiracy facts in this case do not outweigh all of the other facts supporting a mass shooting. a smile, impossible facebook page creation times, a picture of a girl with the Pres., conflicting media reports.... they are all too explainable to me.

one should expect conflicting/differeing points of view from the media when reporting on such a tragedy. a reporter's own bias, psychological and physical strain of the event, and the affects of catering to their viewers would cause this. consider the telephone game that you played as a kid.

i do think that people are fallible, and that many in the government will use events to push their own agenda. in catastrophies such as this, i think a doctoring of the facts does nothing but confuse the populace and give fuel to a conspiracy theorist's fire. of course, i have no way of proving or quantifying how much this "doctoring" occurs during an event; there is too much misinformation out there. i do not trust our current President or most of the people encharged with governing the populace. do i think that some of the "facts" in this case could have been altered to push a gun control agenda? sure. i think the current government has the motive and ability to do so. i think it's plausible and likely.

i do think that people are fallible, and that many in the government will use events to push their own agenda. i do not trust our current President or most of the people encharged with governing the populace. do i think that some of the "facts" in this case could have been altered to push a gun control agenda. sure. i think the current government has the motive and ability to do so. i think it's plausible and likely.

Who exactly do you mean when you say 'the government'? The soldiers in Afghanistan? The doctors at the FDA? Air traffic controllers? My parents?

If you mean the elected officials like Congressmen and the Chief Executive, of course they have an agenda. That's why we put them there.

Please provide some examples of facts that you think were altered.

Facts are now judged as being "too explainable"....oh good heavens......we've gone past ludicrous speed and gone straight to plaid!! This is some of the craziest stuff I've ever read before, a fact is explainable and as a result it is then doubted because it can be explained?!

When did The Insane Clown Posse get and ES account?

Amigo, I think he's saying why he thinks a "conspiracy theory" here is silly, not defending it.

So can someone explain how Google search show pages with dates before the massacre?

I know I've explained it myself four times already in this thread, but it's pretty convincing evidence of a massive conspiracy if I'm a complete dumbass.

Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook, listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well ****, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.

Addition: People keep bringing up the facebook page that was made prior to the shooting. The creator of the page said they had made an unrelated page previously, it had no fans in it. After the shootings took place, she renamed the page to be a memorial for one of the victims. This changed the URL, but kept the original creation date of the group. Many claim this is not possible or this is not how facebook works. Here is proof that it is: http://imgur.com/a/U6wWH

From: http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/16lkhq/this_sandy_hook_conspiracy_video_has_been_making/c7xjgzr

Thanks for posting this link. Hopefully this helps put these ridiculous conspiracy/ hoax/ cover-up theories to rest for some people.

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. - Benjamin Franklin

Exactly! You're basically asking an ENTIRE town to keep quiet. Plus all those people's family members and friends. Just doesn't seem likely.

There are few things more resistant to change than stupid (which is different than literal ignorance).

It's a very fundamental aspect of the construct.

This already strong component is then magnified when combined with egotism.

The egotism is usually compensation for insecurity experienced at whatever level of consciousness.

And that insecurity is often resulting from a rare occurrence of accurate self-assessment more "sensed" than understood. :evilg: :pfft:

Wow.

265+ posts in this thread; many of which are going in circles with "I'm just asking an honest question" to "here's the answer to your question, with links, dumbass" to "I'm just asking the EXACT SAME honest, patriotic question." Un-****ing-believable.

Perusing through this thread on a work break was a serious mistake on my part because the common sense and logical discernment that has failed to be employed on the part of so many posters in here is not only exasperating, but very concerning, to be completely honest.

Here's the deal, if you have failed to grasp the correct, hoax-refuting answers so kindly given to you by Bang, Corcaigh, Predicto, Dan, Jumbo and other kind posters in this thread who clearly have a much higher patience threshold than do I (bless your hearts guys, seriously, I don't know how you do it), you can place yourself in the "dumbass" column. Period. Stop saying anyone is "jumping" on you or throwing vitriolic posts your way or not allowing you to have a say in this debate. This is NOT even a debate, it's pure stupidity being batted down left and right by the Mother Teresa-patience level containing posters of this board

There ARE actually several intelligent discussions that can be had in relation to this topic, the most prominent of which probably being accuracy of news reporting during the immediate aftermath of a tragedy. Another side topic could be the level of immorality displayed by many of those in government (which no poster in here is refuting, but to jump from that fact and automatically apply it to this tragedy is again, "dumbassry"). Unfortunately, I have seen very few posts in this thread attempting to broach those subjects in even a minimally intelligent way.

Sorry, mods, for the harsh post here, but so many of the posts in here are so disgustingly stupid, I cannot contain myself anymore (and I've only had 2 cups of coffee, thank God not a whole pot like normal). It just disgusts me to see so many people throwing around such irresponsible accusations (I use the term irresponsible because they have been factually disputed and one - emotions of a distraught parent - even explained by a kind ES member who has lived through the loss of a child - thank you for your thoughtful insight, Popeman). Continuing to circularly voice these types of conspiracy theory agendas, IMO, only perpetuates 1. stupidity 2. irresponsible and destructive behavior (eg. the kind man who sheltered 6 children who ran to his home during the tragedy, the man seen extremely distraught in his TV interviews over the entire incident and what those innocent children had to witness...is now being harassed by horrible people and fears for his safety) 3. and the thwarting of actual attempts at resolving this matter on multiple levels - emotionally, community-awareness-wise, legislatively, etc.

For the record, I am not a complete naysayer in government conspiracies. I recognize that our government has, and continues to, engage in unethical, immoral, and horrendous behavior at times. And when there are legitimate questions that should be asked, I'm all for it as I am a very inquisitive person myself. But when bull**** theories like this don't even pass a 5-year-old's bull****-meter, I think some posters on here (and people on facebook and around this country) really need to ask themselves if what they are doing is responsible and how their perpetuation of this idiotic conspiracy theory is affecting others - namely victims and loved ones of this awful tragedy.

its in here, 5:02 mark...

its night time by now so the background could be anywhere in the world and the video is shot from a helicopter....

That is CLEARLY a shotgun. Conspiracy EPIC FAIL.

And BTW. That video is one of the most moronic things I have ever wasted time watching. You have to be one STUPID **** to buy the crap they are shoveling.

Here's the deal, if you have failed to grasp the correct, hoax-refuting answers so kindly given to you by Bang, Corcaigh, Predicto, Dan, Jumbo and other kind posters in this thread who clearly have a much higher patience threshold than do I (bless your hearts guys, seriously, I don't know how you do it), you can place yourself in the "dumbass" column. Period. Stop saying anyone is "jumping" on you or throwing vitriolic posts your way or not allowing you to have a say in this debate. This is NOT even a debate, it's pure stupidity being batted down left and right by the Mother Teresa-patience level containing posters of this board

There ARE actually several intelligent discussions that can be had in relation to this topic, the most prominent of which probably being accuracy of news reporting during the immediate aftermath of a tragedy. Another side topic could be the level of immorality displayed by many of those in government (which no poster in here is refuting, but to jump from that fact and automatically apply it to this tragedy is again, "dumbassry"). Unfortunately, I have seen very few posts in this thread attempting to broach those subjects in even a minimally intelligent way.

Thank you, Special K. (EDIT ** Tried to send you a PM...but your inbox is full.)

Hey Mods can this thread end on her post? There is really nothing left to be said.

its in here, 5:02 mark...

its night time by now so the background could be anywhere in the world and the video is shot from a helicopter....

Thanks,looks like a shotgun to me, especially at how the shell ejects and the size of the shell, how do we know that is Lanzas car?

100_0663.jpg

I'm not sure if you would see a .223 eject from that distance.

Archived