Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot girls have problems too (shove it Rebecca Black)

DeaconTheVillain

8,000,000 views in 10 days, obviously a certain music label that was big about a year ago knows what sells. I wonder what gave them the idea how to milk this?

Props to the record label, probably have made a killing off these teenagers producing terrible songs.

I actually believe that the whole Rebecca Black phenomenon/disaster was completely natural. That it all happened as it was described.

I'm completely convinced by that video that this is trying to create the "next Rebecca Black" on purpose. So far they seem to be succeeding, but I just don't think this will take off to the same level.

Kay, I finally watched some of it... with the volume on mute after the first 20 seconds.

Yeah, they could've used different chicks to make the video. The one on the left kinda has a strong jaw, and the one on the right looks like Miley Cyrus. The video appears to be shot from the waist up for the most part, and If I saw what they looked like, body-wise, in person, I'd probably start singing "If I Only Had A Brain" to myself.

My guess is that in just 5 years, they'll probably look completely unattractive anyways. Not trying to go the Kosher Ham route here (sorry Kosher) and say I wouldn't hit, just saying that they could've gotten better looking females in order to get the message (dumb message) across.

If Salma Hayek did this video, with the same tone def (doesn't even begin to describe it, honestly) voice, I'd be agreeing with everything she said...

Archived