Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot: $640 MILLION (Drawing on 3/30/12) (2, 4, 23, 38, 46, MB:23)

Ellis

Gotta buy one of these. do I just go into a gas station and say i want a ticket for the huge ass lotto being drawn today and they pick random numbers?

You have an option of either picking your own numbers on a slip or letting the machine randomly pick for you.

thats unbelievable...I think I would seriously considering changing my identity if I won.

Seriously. I mean, could you imagine the leeches and distant family that would come crawling out of the woodwork to get a piece of that.

Seriously. I mean, could you imagine the leeches and distant family that would come crawling out of the woodwork to get a piece of that.

Would anyone here have a problem shutting them down? No way in hell I'd even entertain conversation with them, especially if we haven't talked in a decade/ever. My rule would pretty much be, you show up to ask/angle/beg, you get cut off.

Just bought 11 tix in Cali, not really sure why, haha, just came over me to go buy them, then in line, I was gonna go with my favorite #10, but then figured 1 more won't hurt for good measure. So $11 bucks down the drain won't kill me, and now that the jack pot has gone up another $100 million, INSANE, it's even better (hope and daydreaming wise)

This is the best quote from this Wapo story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/record-540-million-mega-millions-jackpot-has-people-buying-tickets-but-odds-of-winning-long/2012/03/30/gIQA7RObkS_story.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

"Everett Eahmer, 80, of St. Paul, Minn., said he’s been playing the lottery “since the beginning.”

“If I win, the first thing I’m going to do is buy a (Tim) Tebow football shirt, and I’m going to do the Tebow pose,” said Eahmer, who bought five tickets Thursday. “I’m with him in honoring a higher power.”"

Buying one single ticket tomorrow..

My dad always says, "your odds go up exponentially with the first ticket. After that not so much"

---------- Post added March-30th-2012 at 01:26 PM ----------

Would anyone here have a problem shutting them down? No way in hell I'd even entertain conversation with them, especially if we haven't talked in a decade/ever. My rule would pretty much be, you show up to ask/angle/beg, you get cut off.

I think the bigger problem is the close family and friends that you want to help, more than the obvious leeches coming out of nowhere. Do too much of that stuff and you can blow through $20-$40M pretty fast I'm sure. $350M though, even with a bunch of hangers on that would be a lot to go through

Archived