Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot: $640 MILLION (Drawing on 3/30/12) (2, 4, 23, 38, 46, MB:23)

Ellis

If I win I'm renting out like 8 suites at FedEX for an extremeskins game-day party your food and drinks will be comped :)

This is a legally binding written agreement. If you win and back out of this I'm suing you so hard.

I know it would be good to take a moment, get your affairs in order, hire representation, etc..... but I would be so paranoid about something going wrong I'd want it official as soon as possible.

exactly my opinion. That ticket would look so frail if it had the winning numbers on it that I'd feel like it would dissolve in my hands if I looked at it for too long.

I know it would be good to take a moment, get your affairs in order, hire representation, etc..... but I would be so paranoid about something going wrong I'd want it official as soon as possible.

Me too.

I wish people would stop liking and sharing all the company things on facebook so they can "win." It's blowing up my newsfeed.

Trying to find the list of states where you can remain anonymous...anyone? I can't find it. Just curious. I wouldn't want people knowing even if I "only" won a hundred grand.

I don't even know what I would do if I won. I guess quit my job, buy my immediate and extended family all types of incredible things, pay back my parents for my schooling (and then some), maybe hire security guards?

Aren't you 100% ****ed if you win the lottery though. All kinds of evil **** happens to you supposedly.

Well, emotional strain from those who shun you since they think you've become a fat cat.

There is the fact that there will be many, many relatives and friends, 30+ if I were to guess conservatively, will be demanding a hefty sum as compensation. You might be overwhelmed

Vulnerability to death increases since some folks are greedy and will kill you for that money.

And of course, being unprepared to handle this money means you can blow through it wanting to be "happy" and buying too much stuff that don't net you returns.

Has happened to previous lottery winners.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/19/lotto-death-curse.html

http://news.yahoo.com/terribly-sad-true-stories-lotto-winners-164423531.html

Quite frankly, the first things on a lottery winner's list should be...

Writing your will

Self defense products, i.e, a taser, bulletproof vest, pepper spray, tougher house doors(i.e steel),

A textbook that goes over financial secrities(stocks, bonds, derivatives) to educate yourself as to where to dump the money safely so whoever is in your will isn't ****ed by identity theft or stolen cash.

Point is, if you win the lottery, your life is completely changed socially as well. You are now one of the "hunted". A fat cat that needs to have its fat trimmed from its body so you fit in with skinny cats around you again. You no longer have the protection of being "one of the poorer boys". You're a rich guy now, and you know that some folks don't like rich folks staying rich, so they'll try to bring you down.

Yeah, I've thought about that.

I've fantasized about winning the lottery. And I'll admit that part of the fantasy involves getting out and meeting women.

And the thought has occurred to me: Would this make me paranoid? Would I HAVE to look at every woman I meet, and ask myself "Is she after my money?"

I don't even know what I would do if I won. I guess quit my job, buy my immediate and extended family all types of incredible things, pay back my parents for my schooling (and then some), maybe hire security guards?

Aren't you 100% ****ed if you win the lottery though. All kinds of evil **** happens to you supposedly.

I'd buy security as soon as I won. Anyone would want to kill or at least get a big chunk. I bought 20 bucks worth of random tix today.

Anyone actually read up on the website what to do when you win a multi-million jackpot? It says to sign the thing and put it in a safe place. Mine is going into [ninja]

Yeah, they say sign it, then photocopy it (front and back) then put it in a safe. Call lawyers, financial planners and all that jazz.

The worst thing people do is see the numbers, get excited then instantly call all their friends and family first. Such a bad idea, parents or a sibling at most, but no reason to tell your best friend from high school and your 3rd cousin as soon as you find out.

Anyone actually read up on the website what to do when you win a multi-million jackpot? It says to sign the thing and put it in a safe place. Mine is going into [ninja]

I would sign the ticket and put in the safest place on earth, the beard of Chuck Norris.

Yeah, I've thought about that.

I've fantasized about winning the lottery. And I'll admit that part of the fantasy involves getting out and meeting women.

And the thought has occurred to me: Would this make me paranoid? Would I HAVE to look at every woman I meet, and ask myself "Is she after my money?"

Well you could do a Coming to America thing ...

We had a $20 pool at work...I think we ended up with 25 people, so that's $500...and 500 tickets. There's no way to keep that kind of secret with that many people if we win.

I gamble maybe $30 a year, so $20 is no big deal and comes right out of that.

And yes, if we win, it will get messy with paranoia and probably lawsuits lol.

Archived