Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot: $640 MILLION (Drawing on 3/30/12) (2, 4, 23, 38, 46, MB:23)

Ellis

did I hear 975 million on tuesday if no one wins?

That's projected, but the projection was $540 million on Thursday, so it jumped another $100 million today. I bet its over a billion on Tuesday if nobody wins.

But earlier today (or maybe yesterday) I heard there was a 90 pct chance someone would win, and I'd imagine that probably increased today with the huge interest. We'll see tomorrow.....

That's projected, but the projection was $540 million on Thursday, so it jumped another $100 million today. I bet its over a billion on Tuesday if nobody wins.

But earlier today (or maybe yesterday) I heard there was a 90 pct chance someone would win, and I'd imagine that probably increased today with the huge interest. We'll see tomorrow.....

I couldn't imagine someone not hitting it. with over 1.36 billion tickets sold

OK I can't believe I just wasted my time with this but....

If you played your favorite Redskins by jersey # (reported order I got was 46 23 38 4 2 23 ) you would have to really love DeAngelo Hall #23

46 Ryan Torain (most recent to wear #46)

23 DeAngelo Hall

38 George Rodgers (probably most famous #38)

4 Gano (most recent)

2 YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE REALLY WEIRD TO PICK THIS NUMBER using the wiki page of all skins players ever, I only found 3 total, two punters and a kicker

P - Ralf Modzelewski (played 28 games 89-90)

P- Kelly Goodburn (played 37 games 1990-93)

K - Eddie Murray (played 22 games 95, 00)

23 MEGA BALL = DHall again

So basically next time I pick lotto again im going same order of player position RB, CB, RB, K/P, K/P, CB

I guess that kind of locks me in to a certain set of numbers, which I don't like, I'm probably just gonna do the quick pick... I like to leave it completely up to fate...

Only thing I learned from this was...

1. D Hall is lucky and is going to have a MEGA year for us

2. #2 -Ralf Modzelewski (P) may be my next throwback jersey

I didn't pick 23, 38, 46, and 23 though...thankfully. Or else I would kill myself.

For Sale : 20 Mega Million lotto tickets from the historic, record-breaking jackpot amount from 2012. Own a part of history! $25/obo

:ols::ols::ols:

Yeah, I'm pretty despondent over not getting the winning numbers. I had the perfect plan that I already set in motion by telling off my boss this morning in anticipation of this windfall.

Breaking News @BreakingNews

·More

Lottery official: Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in Maryland; unknown if others sold - AP

---------- Post added March-31st-2012 at 12:16 AM ----------

San Francisco Chronicle:

Official: Winning lottery ticket sold in Maryland

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/30/national/a220604D32.DTL

---------- Post added March-31st-2012 at 12:18 AM ----------

**** Baltimore!

Oh snap!!! Baltimore County!!! Here's to hoping it is my best friend who lives there. She promised me a home and a car on Facebook this morning if she won (I promised her her sons' schooling would be paid for if I won) :ols:

Oh well, here's to having fun playing the infinitesimal odds another decade from now when there is another ridiculously huge jackpot :D

---------- Post added March-30th-2012 at 10:11 PM ----------

I just talked to my girlfriend on Facebook and she said it's supposedly some young dude. Her facebook friends who know him are already circulating his picture on facebook. What a lucky guy! :ols:

how does that work? So guy has winning ticket in MD. When do you get your $$? How long do they wait to see if other tickets turn up? It says on the ticket you have a year to claim your prize. So I guess he could have to wait a year (in theory) to claim it?

how does that work? So guy has winning ticket in MD. When do you get your $$? How long do they wait to see if other tickets turn up? It says on the ticket you have a year to claim your prize. So I guess he could have to wait a year (in theory) to claim it?

They know how many winners there are and the pool is divided up amongst them.

Anyone with a winning ticket can come forward immediately and claim there portion of the jackpot.

Archived