Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot: $640 MILLION (Drawing on 3/30/12) (2, 4, 23, 38, 46, MB:23)

Ellis

Would anyone here have a problem shutting them down? No way in hell I'd even entertain conversation with them, especially if we haven't talked in a decade/ever. My rule would pretty much be, you show up to ask/angle/beg, you get cut off.

Yea I'm pretty sure I'd be going off the grid for a while if I win. Buh-bye facebook, phone, email, ES, etc. If you want to try and mooch off of me, you at least have to know where I live. Also, I wouldn't spend anything for a good few months. Gotta let it sink in and have a plan of attack so you don't blow everything on 50 bentleys and a few new houses.

By the way, how does one even find a lawyer who wouldn't be sketchy as hell in helping you deal with this much money???

Yea I'm pretty sure I'd be going off the grid for a while if I win. Buh-bye facebook, phone, email, ES, etc. If you want to try and mooch off of me, you at least have to know where I live. Also, I wouldn't spend anything for a good few months. Gotta let it sink in and have a plan of attack so you don't blow everything on 50 bentleys and a few new houses.

By the way, how does one even find a lawyer who wouldn't be sketchy as hell in helping you deal with this much money???

Ren, what's mind boggling is that even after paying for 50 bentleys in cash and several multi-million dollar homes, you would still have hundreds of millions of dollars :ols:

its insane to even think about how much money it is

Think I'll go buy one more quick pick on my lunch break. :) Can't hurt, it'll increase my odds of winning by .00000000000000001%.

Imagine if no one wins this go around? My lord...the jackpot would be staggeringly huge, as if it isn't already.

I'm almost positive it's going to reach a billion if nobody wins tonight.

Ren, what's mind boggling is that even after paying for 50 bentleys in cash and several multi-million dollar homes, you would still have hundreds of millions of dollars :ols:

its insane to even think about how much money it is

hahaha, so true. but you have to consider the taxes on the cars and homes, too. that and the 50 drivers (1 for each bentley) and the maid crews, personal chefs, landscapers, and pool boys for each house :)

hahaha, so true. but you have to consider the taxes on the cars and homes, too. that and the 50 drivers (1 for each bentley) and the maid crews, personal chefs, landscapers, and pool boys for each house :)

Yea but you could pay all of them handsomely just off the interest you are earning on the money.

Its so much money I'd seriously have to consider donating most of it to various charities

---------- Post added March-30th-2012 at 02:06 PM ----------

I hope no one wins on this go around and the jackpot reaches 1 billion by next week

With the number of tickets they're selling to constantly raise the jackpot, I think it'll be won tonight....with multiple winners. The fact the jackpot rose by almost $200 million in 3 days shows you how many tickets are being sold.

Anyways, if anyone on here wins tonight, you're welcome for my $10 donation I just made. :)

I don't know if true, but I saw this on another site I frequent:

I own a liquor store in Ohio. It's been nuts. Yesterday I sold over 4,000 in tickets and today I expect to sell over 6,000 dollars worth. My lotto rep told me that EVERY combination of numbers has been played and there is a guarantee there will be a winner somewhere tonight.

One of the folks in my office has a cabin near the GA border.

I think the whole office each pitched in for a bunch of tickets.

FWIW, after taxes, the winner would get appx 50 thousand dollars a day in interest forever at 4.5 percent.

Tryna make sure I get my $100 for posting in here...lol. Nah, I got 1 ticket, plus Im in the final drawing of my office drawing. You know, where a buch of folks put in and if you win you split. :beavisnbutthead:

Good luck to all. If one of us fellow Skins fans win, you gotta treat selected members to a game and pay for all of our beers....lol

HTTR!

Not gonna happen, You have to claim it yourself. Check the maryland lottery's website under mega millions and faq's. They have the use of the winner for promotional stuff like ads and crap. So everyone will know.

I have everything planned out.

Gonna meet with a lawyer on Monday so I can create an LLC to claim my winnings anonymously. :)

After that, going to buy 5 acres in Ashton, MD, build my dream house, buy a Lamborghini LP 670-4 SuperVeloce and then just live off the interest.

Would anyone here have a problem shutting them down? No way in hell I'd even entertain conversation with them, especially if we haven't talked in a decade/ever. My rule would pretty much be, you show up to ask/angle/beg, you get cut off.

The first thing a lottery winner should do is become paranoid, protect himself, and stock his "armory". Some people will threaten and even kill for that money.

I own a liquor store in Ohio. It's been nuts. Yesterday I sold over 4,000 in tickets and today I expect to sell over 6,000 dollars worth. My lotto rep told me that EVERY combination of numbers has been played and there is a guarantee there will be a winner somewhere tonight.

If this is true, it just makes it more interesting and exciting. It's gonna end up being someone in West VA or some Mexican dude...lol

If this is true, it just makes it more interesting and exciting. It's gonna end up being someone in West VA or some Mexican dude...lol

I bought 11 tix in Cali last night, I wonder if this repeat of numbers is true? Also I did the random number pick thing, obviously, I didn't want to fill out 11 cards, but is it random every time based on all possibilities or is it random based on which numbers have not yet been chosen/printed out? Anybody know?

---------- Post added March-30th-2012 at 01:32 PM ----------

If I win I am going to pay off the Mods and create all the threads I want,, ooohhahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Has this been posted yet?

Chances of winning and approximate winnings. FYI there are 56 regular balls and 46 mega balls.

Left to right it's number of regular ball matches, number of mega ball matches, prize money, and chances of winning.

5; 1; Jackpot; 1 in 175,711,536

5; 0; $250,000; 1 in 3,904,701

4; 1; $10,000; 1 in 689,065

4; 0; $150; 1 in 15,313

3; 1 ; $150; 1 in 13,781

2; 1 ;$10; 1 in 844

3; 0; $7; 1 in 306

1; 1; $3; 1 in 141

0; 1; $2; 1 in 74.8

I don't even know what I would do if I won. I guess quit my job, buy my immediate and extended family all types of incredible things, pay back my parents for my schooling (and then some), maybe hire security guards?

Aren't you 100% ****ed if you win the lottery though. All kinds of evil **** happens to you supposedly.

Not gonna happen, You have to claim it yourself. Check the maryland lottery's website under mega millions and faq's. They have the use of the winner for promotional stuff like ads and crap. So everyone will know.

I just checked and Maryland is one the few states that allows you to claim winnings anonymously.

It can be a hassle though.

Archived