Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot: $640 MILLION (Drawing on 3/30/12) (2, 4, 23, 38, 46, MB:23)

Ellis

Had a buddy sell back his text books, turn it all into ones then he came into my apartment and made it rain all over me while I was studying for finals.

Laughed and said, "Always wanted to do that"

That's pretty impressive. When I sold back my books, I usually got 6 dimes, 4 pennies and a piece of navel lint.

That's pretty impressive. When I sold back my books' date=' I usually got 6 dimes, 4 pennies and a piece of navel lint.[/quote']

They just usually tell me that the books now have a new version, even though I bought it brand new a few months before.... and I get back used toilet paper...

we did a lotto pool at work. 4 of us put in $5 each... now we've got 20 sets of numbers.

We've been making the pool for the last six drawings.

We haven't hit **** so far. :ols: Not even one number.

We typically do this every time the lotto gets high.

Had a buddy sell back his text books, turn it all into ones then he came into my apartment and made it rain all over me while I was studying for finals.

Laughed and said, "Always wanted to do that"

Another fun thing is to get a bunch of crisp bills, arrange them in a fan shape, and then *****-slap someone with them Ted Dibiase style. Speaking of, I just got a new idea if I win this jackpot.

This is if you won in VA

Can I remain anonymous when I claim my lottery winnings? General

No. Winners often ask if they can claim Lottery prizes anonymously. Virginia state law stipulates that a person must claim a prize; winners cannot claim a Virginia Lottery prize with a limited liability company or a trust, for example. In addition, the claimant’s name, hometown and prize are public record and are released to the media (usually for prizes $100,000 and up). Winners also agree to allow the Lottery use of their photo for reasonable publicity. News releases, often with photographs, are displayed on the Lottery`s Web site. For some jackpots and for some Scratcher prizes, game rules require the winner or winners to appear at a news conference held by the Lottery.

Virginia Lottery prizes are provided by the public (people who play the games); it is important to disclose where prizes go. All expenditures made by the Virginia Lottery must be made public. A winner`s private information (telephone number, street address, Social Security number, etc.) is protected by law and will not be released.

I am not expert on this, but from my understand there are ways legally to set it up so you can collect the money in an anonymous way.

That's pretty impressive. When I sold back my books' date=' I usually got 6 dimes, 4 pennies and a piece of navel lint.[/quote']

My favorites were the ones they wouldn't even buy back. They'd just have a box you could put the book in to get rid of it.

Gotta pick up a ticket tonight! See you ****es in Bora Bora!

I can see some already rich d-bag win this thing... Happened in McLean a few months ago. I don't want to stereotype but I'm pretty sure the people in McLean aren't "hurting" for money and the guy won 26 million...

Well, I'm not "hurting" for money either (my wife and I both have nice jobs making good salaries), but there's a difference between hurting for money and winning hundreds of millions of dollars.

I can see some already rich d-bag win this thing... Happened in McLean a few months ago. I don't want to stereotype but I'm pretty sure the people in McLean aren't "hurting" for money and the guy won 26 million...

Hey hey now, I grew up in McLean...well sort of, the McLean/Falls Church border, 22043 4lyfe!!, or something like that. Not everyone there is a dick.

Hey hey now, I grew up in McLean...well sort of, the McLean/Falls Church border, 22043 4lyfe!!, or something like that. Not everyone there is a dick.

Oh, they're not dick's at all. I didn't mean that. I just meant it's a predominantly wealthy area and to see a dude take in another 26 million is disheartening lol

Well, I'm not "hurting" for money either (my wife and I both have nice jobs making good salaries), but there's a difference between hurting for money and winning hundreds of millions of dollars.

well if you work for the government or something, please help me! lol. I've been trying to get my foot in the door for a few years...

let me ask something. Am I better picking my own numbers or letting the machine draw the numbers. Does the machine give you crappy numbers or is it totally "randomized"? Just want to know the odds of picking them yourself or if you have the computer do it

let me ask something. Am I better picking my own numbers or letting the machine draw the numbers. Does the machine give you crappy numbers or is it totally "randomized"? Just want to know the odds of picking them yourself or if you have the computer do it

Any math whiz worth their salt will tell you it doesn't make a difference, since the numbers drawn are put back into the pot for every new drawing....there's as much a chance of 1-2-3-4-5 coming up as any other mix. That being said, I'm sure it's just me, but when I let the computer pick, it feels like the numbers are bunched up. Depends on how much you care.

Any math whiz worth their salt will tell you it doesn't make a difference, since the numbers drawn are put back into the pot for every new drawing....there's as much a chance of 1-2-3-4-5 coming up as any other mix. That being said, I'm sure it's just me, but when I let the computer pick, it feels like the numbers are bunched up. Depends on how much you care.

good stuff, thanks bro.

You are 100% right.

Every so-called random number generator is not actually random; they are pseudo-random. There is a way to define how they are made.

That said, human-picked numbers aren't random either...we avoid picking the same numeral twice in row at all costs; a machine does not.

Same odds either way you do it. Some people are just superstitious about it all.

Archived