Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aintitcool.com: Batman 3 Villains--I Pity The Fool Who Posts Spoilers! MET

ECU-ALUM

I like Hathaway, but she doesn't strike me as Catwoman. She certainly can be tough, but she's far too cute and diminutive.

When I heard Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker, I had this exact same reaction... trust in Nolan.

Also, who is Bane?

---------- Post added January-19th-2011 at 01:16 PM ----------

I trust Nolan and company on this one...mainly because I was highly skeptical of Heath Ledger as the Joker or Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon...so things should work out fine (IMO).

Wow, I didn't see this before I responded, but yea... exactly.

When I heard Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker, I had this exact same reaction... trust in Nolan.

Also, who is Bane?

---------- Post added January-19th-2011 at 01:16 PM ----------

Wow, I didn't see this before I responded, but yea... exactly.

He appeared in Batman and Robin (I believe the one with George Clooney, but might be wrong). He was the mindless giant that helped out Poison Ivy and had tubes that sent "venom" into his body to make him extra strong. According to the comic, he's supposed to be really intelligent, but they portrayed him as a mindless idiot. I just wiki'd it, otherwise I'd have no idea who he is either.

Unfortunately, as I was trying to read about him, I fear I came across a spoiler. Bane is infamous for one thing in particular. Curious if they'll do it in this movie. It'll apparently make zoony happy if they do.

The only thing I dislike about this franchise is Christian Bale. I find him to be entirely unconvincing.

Any pictures of Anne Hathaway?

That grating voice...okay that can get on my nerves but he think he does a good job overall (IMO)

in terms of pics I found this one and it's a small pic but...I like it!

5370106045_13963528e7_m.jpg

Not sure about Ann Hathaway for this. It could be interesting though.

I hope they don't screw up Bane. He's not some dumb henchman.

(Knightfall was amazing and I still have such fond memories of it.

It's weird to me that people don't even know who Bane is these days)

1- I don't think they'll go the Knightfall route. Too complicated a story arch for one movie, and this is Nolan's (and Bale's) last Batman film.

2- The Hathaway choice surprises me. I think she can pull it off, but I didn't expect Nolan to cast someone so well known for that role.

One of the reasons I hate all of the post Keaton, pre Nolan Batman flicks was because of their tendency to make every character (and their environments) completely over the top, and cartoonish. I appreciate the darker feel of the first two, and have no doubt that this one will continue that success.

He appeared in Batman and Robin (I believe the one with George Clooney, but might be wrong). He was the mindless giant that helped out Poison Ivy and had tubes that sent "venom" into his body to make him extra strong. According to the comic, he's supposed to be really intelligent, but they portrayed him as a mindless idiot.
They BUTCHERED Bane's character.

---------- Post added January-19th-2011 at 02:15 PM ----------

OK, I think I can buy this guy being Bane:

article-1159955-03C4315A000005DC-183_468x504.jpg

Not as sure about Hathaway, but at least it is better than those stupid Megan Fox rumors.

Megan Fox as Catwoman :hump:

[quote=ACW;8117381

[/color]Megan Fox as Catwoman :hump:

let her go be hot and dumb in some other movie. Have you already forgotten the Katie Holmes trainwreck?

Man, i had forgotten about that for a while. Maybe "trust in Nolan" isn't as rock solid as I thought. But I'm still doing it.

I have complete trust in Nolan. But it seems like Catwoman has been done to death. Would have preferred Talia Al Ghul

Talia would have made more sense, most certainly. But, I disagree that Catwoman has been done to death. I'd like to see a live-action Catwoman that I actually liked.

Megan Fox as Catwoman :hump:

I watched Transformers over the weekend, and there is no way I'd buy into Fox being Selina Kyle. I have yet to buy into Hathaway.

Also, who is Bane?

In the comics, Bane broke Batman's back. Could be interesting if they have him actually do that to the Dark Knight in this movie.

Archived