Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aintitcool.com: Batman 3 Villains--I Pity The Fool Who Posts Spoilers! MET

ECU-ALUM

I saw a slightly better version of the trailer earlier today. I can't wait to see a hi-res version. Quick question, is that Bruce in the hospital bed or Ras? I know Bruce is supposed to get his back broken by Bane so I pretty sure that's who it is.

It looks like Gordon?

I saw a slightly better version of the trailer earlier today. I can't wait to see a hi-res version. Quick question, is that Bruce in the hospital bed or Ras? I know Bruce is supposed to get his back broken by Bane so I pretty sure that's who it is.
It looks like Gordon?

I'm 100% positive that benskins is correct, it's Gordon.

Yeah, it definitely looks like Gary Oldman.

I also doubt Bruce's back gets broken by Bane in this movie.

I'm 100% positive that benskins is correct, it's Gordon.

Edit: I agree.

It's Gordon talking to Bruce/Batman. There were pictures leaked of a man in a suit with a ski mask on jumping/climbing out of a hospital window. Pretty much confirms that's Batman slinking around.

It's Gordon talking to Bruce/Batman. There were pictures leaked of a man in a suit with a ski mask on jumping/climbing out of a hospital window. Pretty much confirms it's Batman slinking around.

I agree that Gordon is talking to Bruce, but I'm not sure I'm following you on how that disproves the fact that the teaser shows Commissioner Gordon in the hospital bed. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your intent, but it seems as if you're trying to say I'm wrong, rather than add some commentary to what I stated. That is clearly Gary Oldman in that hospital bed and he's talking to Bruce Wayne who is not in the shot. Gordon says “We were in this together. Then you were gone. Now this evil rises. The Batman has to come back.” Bruce then replies (off screen) "What if he doesn't exist anymore?".

With all that typed out, I still stand by being 100% positive that is Gordon.

From what I have read about the trailer it is Gordon/ Gary Oldman. I can't wait for this movie to come out next summer. It is going to be epic. I don't think it will beat Dark Knight numbers, but it will be a great movie. I have faith that Nolan is going to end this the right way.

Im sure a good copy of this will be out today at some point.

That trailer was a fake created by a fan using unreleased studio clips and sound bites from previous movies.

Thus it has been removed from youtube.

That being said, it pumped me up, and I am excited for the official verison to come out in the next 24 hours.

It will beat Dark Knight numbers. Batman Begins was all that popular and TDK blew up, partly due to Ledgers unfortunate death. But, TDK was so popular that DKR should have better numbers than DK with rising ticket prices. It just makes sense. Plus, Nolan is reliable and reviews will be great.

That trailer was a fake created by a fan using unreleased studio clips and sound bites from previous movies. Thus it has been removed from youtube.

It was the real teaser, just a bootlegged copy. The HD version will be released tonight or tomorrow, I'm sure.

That trailer was a fake created by a fan using unreleased studio clips and sound bites from previous movies.

Thus it has been removed from youtube.

That being said, it pumped me up, and I am excited for the official verison to come out in the next 24 hours.

No its not fake. If it was it would not have been removed. It was removed the WB for copyright reasons.

Someone attempting to explain the trailer.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/15/the-dark-knight-rises-trailer-bane/

I really hope this is not the last one. Batman deserves 5 movies period.

No riddler yet, No penguin yet. Its just unacceptable.

Nolan and Bale are done. These movies are so epic I think it would be hard to make a 4th or 5th on the same level. I think Nolan always wanted it to be a trilogy. I know he talked about not doing a 3rd for a minute, but I think that is something all directors do. In the back of his mind he always had a plan for the trilogy.

Nolan and Bale are done.

I think if Nolan decided to come back, Bale would be on board (although Nolan has stated this is it for him). I'd love to see the Nolan universe continue and keep the continuity with the same characters/actors. If Harry Potter can make 8 movies with basically the same cast throughout, why can't a comic book series have more than 3? Nolan can be the Executive Producer like with the new Superman... and a new director can take on a brand new trilogy. OR, I'd like to see Nolan come back in 3 or 4 years and create a 1 off "The Dark Knight Returns" type movie with Bale and company.

I think if Nolan decided to come back, Bale would be on board (although Nolan has stated this is it for him). I'd love to see the Nolan universe continue and keep the continuity with the same characters/actors. If Harry Potter can make 8 movies with basically the same cast throughout, why can't a comic book series have more than 3? Nolan can be the Executive Producer like with the new Superman... and a new director can take on a brand new trilogy. OR, I'd like to see Nolan come back in 3 or 4 years and create a 1 off "The Dark Knight Returns" type movie with Bale and company.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Nolan and Bale can take a 6 year break if they want just dont say your done.

Id rather have seen Riddler and Penguin rather than Bane and Catwoman for a finale.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Nolan and Bale can take a 6 year break if they want just dont say your done.

Id rather have seen Riddler and Penguin rather than Bane and Catwoman for a finale.

There would be no way Warner Brothers would let the franchise sit for 6 years. They want the money.

Also, as said before in this thread Catwoman is not a villain and Bane is one of the best villains if done right. Don't go off of what you have seen from the terrible Batman movies in the past. This will be different. This movie the villains will be Bane, Talia al Ghul, and The League of Shadows (League of Assassins).

I'm sure the movie will be great, but that trailer was disappointing.

How were you disappointed? It was a teaser, never suppose to be a whole trailer. Gordon in the bed talking to Wayne about Batman needs to come back. Ra al Ghul voice over saying," you have to be more than a man"

Then you see a quick shot of Batman and Bane in a showdown and you can tell Batman looks overmatched. Please it is a Teaser Trailer for a reason.

It was the real teaser, just a bootlegged copy. The HD version will be released tonight or tomorrow, I'm sure.
No its not fake. If it was it would not have been removed. It was removed the WB for copyright reasons.

I saw two different trailers last week - initially I saw the one that ended with Fox talking about the Bat Plane - thats what I said was not an officially released trailer.

Then, there is the official one that has been posted multiple times on here (with Gordon in bed).

Archived