Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aintitcool.com: Batman 3 Villains--I Pity The Fool Who Posts Spoilers! MET

ECU-ALUM

How were you disappointed? It was a teaser, never suppose to be a whole trailer. Gordon in the bed talking to Wayne about Batman needs to come back. Ra al Ghul voice over saying," you have to be more than a man"

Then you see a quick shot of Batman and Bane in a showdown and you can tell Batman looks overmatched. Please it is a Teaser Trailer for a reason.

I was disappointed because it didn't really do it for me. Too many clips from the old movies. I guess my expectations were too high.

I was disappointed because it didn't really do it for me. Too many clips from the old movies. I guess my expectations were too high.

Yeah, I hear what you are saying. Anytime you see a "teaser trailer" it is probably going to be less than you expect. We probably won't see a whole trailer until Christmas or around the time of the Super Bowl.

---------- Post added July-18th-2011 at 02:38 PM ----------

How awesome would this movie be if it ended with Bane breaking Batman's back?

Some people believe that if it does happen it could happen in the beginning of the movie, others think at the end, and some don't think Nolan would end it that way.

Yeah, I hear what you are saying. Anytime you see a "teaser trailer" it is probably going to be less than you expect. We probably won't see a whole trailer until Christmas or around the time of the Super Bowl.

---------- Post added July-18th-2011 at 02:38 PM ----------

Some people believe that if it does happen it could happen in the beginning of the movie, others think at the end, and some don't think Nolan would end it that way.

I think Nolan would consider it, but the studio would NEVER let it happen.

Currently watching Batman Forever on AMC right now. THANK GOD for Christopher Nolan.

:ols: No kidding. Although Forever was still was a hell of a lot better than Batman and Robin. That one is just embarrassing. Shumacher seemed to believe that the key to a good Batman flick was incorporating as many neon lights as possible.

How awesome would this movie be if it ended with Bane breaking Batman's back..and the crippled Batman names his replacement, Azreal, as the new Batman?

Thus the torch can be passed in the next movie..for awhile....

I would probably throw up in the theater, out of disgust, if that happened.

I like the Knightfall storyline, but it doesn't fit these films, and it would end up damaging an incredible thing.

I would love to see Nolan ending it with Batman failing. It would be unprecedented and could send some intense message about society. They don't follow the norm at all when it comes to super hero movies so it would not surprise me at all.

I would love to see Nolan ending it with Batman failing. It would be unprecedented and could send some intense message about society. They don't follow the norm at all when it comes to super hero movies so it would not surprise me at all.

That'd make for "The Dark Knight Rises" being the most inaccurate movie title ever.

He rises ... only to FALL!

I saw two different trailers last week - initially I saw the one that ended with Fox talking about the Bat Plane - thats what I said was not an officially released trailer.

That's a fan made trailer.

That'd make for "The Dark Knight Rises" being the most inaccurate movie title ever.

He rises ... only to FALL!

Exactly. Just because Nolan might be stepping away, doesn't mean he's going to kill or permanently damage Batman. Nolan loves to "wow" the audience, but I have a hunch ending a Batman trilogy like that would cause people to exit theaters going: "wow... that was dumb."

That would be a really dumb ending. As in, dumb on a historic level when it comes to film making.

I think if we see Bane break Batman's back at all it will be in the beginning of the movie. No way it happens at the end. This is called the Dark Knight Rises, not the Dark Knight Falls. I think we will probably see a really bad ass fight between Batman and Bane, which will come close to killing Batman, but in the end Batman will take out Bane.

I think if we see Bane break Batman's back at all it will be in the beginning of the movie. No way it happens at the end. This is called the Dark Knight Rises, not the Dark Knight Falls. I think we will probably see a really bad ass fight between Batman and Bane, which will come close to killing Batman, but in the end Batman will take out Bane.

That would be sweet!!

Sorry, but I've already advised Nolan on the perfect ending.

Batman will be on the verge of defeat, when Catwoman suddenly cartwheels onto the scene and asks him if he's "feline" alright, and tells him to stop being such a scaredy cat. Then she'll kill Bane by whipping him into a conveniently placed vat of bubbling neon green acid filled with acid-proof piranhas.

That's when Batman uses his grappling hook to grab onto the helicopter that Robin is flying, and pulls them to safety before the evil lair explodes.Then Catwoman says "That's the end of this tail", and winks at the camera before backflipping out of the scene. The end. $$$

Sincerely,

Joel Shumacher

Sorry, but I've already advised Nolan on the perfect ending.

Batman will be on the verge of defeat, when Catwoman suddenly cartwheels onto the scene and asks him if he's "feline" alright, and tells him to stop being such a scaredy cat. Then she'll kill Bane by whipping him into a conveniently placed vat of bubbling neon green acid filled with acid-proof piranhas.

That's when Batman uses his grappling hook to grab onto the helicopter that Robin is flying, and pulls them to safety before the evil lair explodes.Then Catwoman says "That's the end of this tail", and winks at the camera before backflipping out of the scene. The end. $$$

Sincerely,

Joel Shumacher

Dude, that would be way more bad ass then my ending. I smell an Oscar.

Official website went online today:

http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/

Grrrrr.....epic conclusion............rats.

BTW, the "rises" part seems to have more to do with Batman going away between this movie and the Dark Knight, Gordon is in the hospital and he says it's time for him to come back, and Bale replies, "what if he isn't there anymore" or something to that effect. It would seem to me that would indicate that Batman after some cat and mouse stuff with the police and criminals etc, "took a break" or Gotham didn't need him for awhile, but now Gordon and Gotham are in trouble so Batman must rise again. But then I could be wrong....trailer also seems to show Bale working out...getting back into shape. Maybe he comes back thinking he can take out Bane but then gets his back broken and has to rehab his body and his mind to defeat Bane.

Grrrrr.....epic conclusion............rats.

BTW, the "rises" part seems to have more to do with Batman going away between this movie and the Dark Knight, Gordon is in the hospital and he says it's time for him to come back, and Bale replies, "what if he isn't there anymore" or something to that effect. It would seem to me that would indicate that Batman after some cat and mouse stuff with the police and criminals etc, "took a break" or Gotham didn't need him for awhile, but now Gordon and Gotham are in trouble so Batman must rise again. But then I could be wrong....trailer also seems to show Bale working out...getting back into shape. Maybe he comes back thinking he can take out Bane but then gets his back broken and has to rehab his body and his mind to defeat Bane.

That guy doing the push-up is Bane in jail, not Bruce Wayne. With Gordon talking about evil rising, you have the shot of Bane climbing out of a hole, then doing push-ups in jail, and then you get the close up of his face. In the push-up scene you can see prison bars in the background.

ASF,

The rises part (imho) is in reference to him becoming a "good guy" again in the eyes of the people. If you remember, at the end of the last film, he willingly took the blame for Harvey Dent's killing.

I read an interview with one of the producers just before "The Dark Knight" was released and he said the trilogy is very much like "Star Wars." In the sense that the 1st one sets everything up, the 2nd film gives Batman complications that look almost impossible to deal with at the end of the movie, and the 3rd film is about Batman's redemption.

Oh Botched :ols: LOVED IT!

That guy doing the push-up is Bane in jail, not Bruce Wayne. With Gordon talking about evil rising, you have the shot of Bane climbing out of a hole, then doing push-ups in jail, and then you get the close up of his face. In the push-up scene you can see prison bars in the background.

Ahhh, looked kinda like Bale with all the shadows. Figured that Bane was the one climbing.

ASF,

The rises part (imho) is in reference to him becoming a "good guy" again in the eyes of the people. If you remember, at the end of the last film, he willingly took the blame for Harvey Dent's killing.

Yeah, I kinda figured that too, that it's a comeback in both senses; re-emergence, and redemption.

Archived