Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Is there still an "All Things FedEx Field thread?"  @Mark The Homer had one a long time ago. I can't find it. (I didn't look THAT hard, but my half-assed internet research (ie: google it) didn't turn anything up. That's where I wanted to post this question, but I couldn't find it.  And I'm certainly not going to start a new one...

I want to see if there are any actual "sit down" restaurants now on the club level.  Going for my Birthday, might stop by the ES tailgate, but that's not really my wife's thing.  There used to be, but I haven't been in so long, a lot has changed....

I need a TE for my fantasy team for week 1 with Waller injured. I am itching to add Logan Thomas knowing how Reid uses Kelce but I am skeptical with the injury bugs. I am almost convinced he'll be on a snap count or otherwise in plastic wrap. Arizona SUCKEDAZZ vs TEs last year and I am thinking he could be THE sleeper of choice at TE.

Yes he'd be the 3rd Mander on my roster. #Winning.

Edited by RandyHolt

7 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I'm headed to the game this weekend and would appreciate any info on where or when the players enter or leave Fedex... Anyone have any clue?

Looking to see if my son can catch a glimpse or possibly meet a player to two.. Thank you in advance ladies and gents...

Ask the lot attendant as you enter.

If no one else has better info I would be inclined to check out the NW corner of the stadium. There is a parking lot there but no parking for fans and its a considered a STAFF LOT. Maybe stadium employees only - I am not sure but its the middle of both lockers rooms... Second guess is Commanders sideline near handicap parking.

image-68.png.webp

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

How wild would it be if Kirk Cousins is our starting QB next year. 

I could see it depending on the HC selection I suppose.

You know what would occur, the always healthy and available Kirk would be lost for the season with a knee week 1.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

I could see it depending on the HC selection I suppose.

You know what would occur, the always healthy and available Kirk would be lost for the season with a knee week 1.

I think he would probably want to go play with Shanny in San Fran but if Purdy keeps balling they'll be out on him.

Um......RG3 has just stepped in it again. He needs to be doing something other than broadcasting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/robert-griffin-iii-with-stunningly-unfortunate-comment-during-lsu-ole-miss/ar-AA1hvkAk?cvid=d23bcce838d047bcac313fe6d47e7f90&ei=22

>>There are times when announcers and commentators talk too much. In Robert Griffin III’s case during the fourth quarter of LSU-Ole Miss on Saturday, it was way, way too much. Ole Miss had stopped an LSU player when Griffin spoke and said: “They lifted that man up right there like he was Jesus and they were going to put him on the cross”

Would say what on earth was he thinking but obviously when you say something as insensitive as that, it is obvious no thought was put into it.<<

Edited by SonnySideUp
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Lions:

Goff

Montgomery

Gibbs

St. Brown

Jame Williams

LaPorta

Solid defense

Commanders:

Howell

BRob

Gibson

Terry Mac

Dotson

Logan Thomas

Samuel

6 first round picks on defense

What is the difference in these two teams? 

QB play/experience

With a new coaching staff and some o-line additions are the Commanders on track to be as good as Detroit? 

Offensive line

Coaching

Would Goff make a huge difference in DC over Howell? 

• 1 month later...