Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I typically hate complaining about refs but I do have a problem with how they call the first 3 Qtrs and then tighten up when it's the last 7 or 8 minutes of the game, its been a problem all year.

This is a great example. Yes, it's a flag but be consistent throughout the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Wow. So they were all there? I don’t remember if we knew that

I knew Davis was there. Remember he didn’t play the next game and possibly the following game. He wasn’t hurt.

The wild/sad part is that Davis’ legal problems came from speeding after that tragedy.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Wow. So they were all there? I don’t remember if we knew that

I seem to recall there were 2 cars with Everette and his girlfriend in the first car and Davis and St. Juste in the other.  

I definitely remember Davis being there and missing time. I also think I found it interesting St. Juste was there and didn’t miss time.

Everette was on one of the podcasts to explain what happened.  I’m not sure which one.  It was a tough listen.  It might have been Finlay’s podcast now that I think about it.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I seem to recall there were 2 cars with Everette and his girlfriend in the first car and Davis and St. Juste in the other.  

I definitely remember Davis being there and missing time. I also think I found it interesting St. Juste was there and didn’t miss time.

Everette was on one of the podcasts to explain what happened.  I’m not sure which one.  It was a tough listen.  It might have been Finlay’s podcast now that I think about it.  

It was one of Finlay and Tischler’s podcasts. Quite sad.

• 2 weeks later...