Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

This Jay Gruden/RGIII back and forth has been phenomenal and so timely. As we get the perceived best GM candidate to come here and are on a course to land a coveted coach, we have these two clowns bringing the previous regime’s incompetence out front on center stage. 

• Like 1

A former HC (Coach Purple Nurple) who waaaaaay overestimates his former and current value vs a former QB who can't understand he failed because he tried to make himself a pocket QB.

It's like two idiot children yelling about LEGOs. What's there not to love?!?!?

2 minutes ago, frontline205 said:

Oh, I'm only here for Ex's, and Oh's drama :(

There are those hardcore RG3 still out there saying he did no wrong and he was loved in baltimore yet dont remember his antics with his dad demanding this offense be a drop back west coast offense when he couldn't run anything but the 1 read system 

I saw RIP SI trending on X...

Sports Illustrated staff could be laid off as the iconic magazine’s publisher faces money troubles

The jobs of people who produce Sports Illustrated were in limbo Friday after the company that paid to maintain the iconic brand’s print and digital products told staff that its license was revoked.

In an email to employees Friday morning, the Arena Group, which operates Sports Illustrated and related properties, said that because of the revocation, “we will be laying off staff that work on the SI brand.”

https://apnews.com/article/sports-illustrated-layoffs-fd731d842f378305b4ddbb115538ed58

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I saw RIP SI trending on X...

Sports Illustrated staff could be laid off as the iconic magazine’s publisher faces money troubles

The jobs of people who produce Sports Illustrated were in limbo Friday after the company that paid to maintain the iconic brand’s print and digital products told staff that its license was revoked.

In an email to employees Friday morning, the Arena Group, which operates Sports Illustrated and related properties, said that because of the revocation, “we will be laying off staff that work on the SI brand.”

https://apnews.com/article/sports-illustrated-layoffs-fd731d842f378305b4ddbb115538ed58

Growing up in the 80’s for me it was SI and Baseball Digest, my 2 favs

• Like 1

The gameday show on NFL Network is such a good show with the absolutely devasting and overwhelmingly annoying idiotic narcissistic blowhard of the exception that is Michael Irvin.

Next to Snyder getting out of my football life and my team becoming a winner again before I expire, I wish for something...anything...to remove Michael Irvin from any form of media.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

The gameday show on NFL Network is such a good show with the absolutely devasting and overwhelmingly annoying idiotic narcissistic blowhard of the exception that is Michael Irvin.

Next to Snyder getting out of my football life and my team becoming a winner again before I expire, I wish for something...anything...to remove Michael Irvin from any form of media.

LOL 😝… I can’t stand any of the Pre Game or Post Game shows…. kinda for the same reason but Irvin definitely is a act all on his own.. the only other person that annoys me more is Shannon Sharp… LOL 😝 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

LOL 😝… I can’t stand any of the Pre Game or Post Game shows…. kinda for the same reason but Irvin definitely is a act all on his own.. the only other person that annoys me more is Shannon Sharp… LOL 😝 

Skip Bayless + Irvin is the worst. Sometimes I watch just to see Keyshawn Johnson smirk and roll his eyes at the idiotic crap they spew. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For people comparing Jordan Love to Aaron Rodgers... watching Love throw across his body into triple coverage with a playoff game on the line, thus ending the Packers postseason with a game sealing interception... is the most classic Brett Favre move ever.

Edited by Riggo-toni