Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Here's my little rant following the Cowboys loss to the Redskins:

As much as it was painful to watch the Cowboys get exposed by the Redskins on a nationally televised MNF game, the thing that I don't think I will ever get over is flippin' Jerruh strapping on a headset and talking to the announcers during the game. And then not even 2 minutes later, him scrambling down to the sidelines to rescue his 34 YO brokeback QB and lecturing his puppet coach during the game. It doesn't get more pathetic than that. Even the late Al Davis never stooped to such idiocy!!

So once again, **** the Cowboys!!!

And then not even 2 minutes later, him scrambling down to the sidelines to rescue his 34 YO brokeback QB and lecturing his puppet coach during the game. It doesn't get more pathetic than that. Even the late Al Davis never stooped to such idiocy!!

So once again, **** the Cowboys!!!

Can you imagine the hate BSPN would be spewing today if that was Dan Snyder? Since I refuse to watch that channel, I'm going to guess those asshats are silent on that today because it was Jerrah. 

Oh, yeah, **** the Cowpies & Tony Romo

Well I'll say this for the 2014 Cowboys. At least I didn't have to wait until December for the meltdown this time. The Jerruh BSPN-fueled hype machine took off, crashed and burned all within the first half of the season. The best part of this embarrassment is that are just enough crumbs of hope left to keep the sheep moving to the slaughterhouse. I don't know how Jerruh does it. He dishes out one plate of crap after another and he still gets a line of customers begging for more. I've never seen anything like it!!

• 4 weeks later...

This is hilarious to me. I was going to post it in the wb36 eagle-fellating/nfc east thread as that seems to encompass everyone in the division but figured it belonged here instead:

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-nfl-family-in-america-must-be-stopped-1663369466

Emmitt Smith's Lock Of The Week!

w15tkpoxtiqlxpwbrnc4.jpg

"This week, I like the Titans (+6.5) to win in Houston! I know that JJ Watt is a yeast, with frankish athletic utility. HE IS TRULY A MODERN MARBLE. But the Texans have such huge quenchin’ marks at Courting back! Do you go with Ryan Fitzgerald (who went to Haverford!)? Do you go with Tom Sandwich? What do you do now that Ryan Mallard is gone? It’s a cannondrum! I also like the Keiths (+1) at home against Denver! CAN’T GO AGAINST THE CROWD AT AEROBED! Happy That’s Giving, everyone! Hope you’re as excited as I am for turnlips, sweet tomato pie, green bean asshole, and GAYVY! Lots of GAYVY!"

2014 Emmitt Smith record: 7-7

• 4 weeks later...

Another reason to cheer against Dallas, today. 

Not that I figured anybody really needed any additional reasons. 

But if I'm reading the standings correctly, then if Dallas beats the Colts today, they clinch the NFCE (and thus, a spot in the playoffs.)  And might not be in the running for a bye.  (I'm not certain of that.) 

In short, a Dallas win today might mean Dallas just doesn't play their real team against us. 

Whereas, a Dallas loss today, and again, I'm not 100% certain, but Dallas might have a risk of being eliminated from the playoffs.  I think we would be guaranteed that we'd have their attention, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know who to feel more sorry for.  The officials for giving Dallas their play off game against Detroit, or For romoSUCKS, as noone will believe he actually won this game.

Once again the officials help determine the outcome of the game. If I was a Lion fan I would be pretty upset.

I don't know who to feel more sorry for. The officials for giving Dallas their play off game against Detroit, or For romoSUCKS, as noone will believe he actually won this game.

Did dallas still not have to score a touchdown? Did dallas make their punter shank it ten yards? Or give up two 4th downs??

Or how about giving matt stafford two minutes plus to score?? Or what about the fumble we recovered only to give them a first down on 3rd down?? Games are not decided in one play.

That call changed the momentum of the game.Before the pass interference even took place the same defender pulled the receivers jersey. Both penalties were blatant. The NFL will have to come out at some point and admit there were mistakes made in the way that play was handled. Then after the botched call Dez Bryant runs on the field with no helmet,gets in officials face to argue call,and no penalty. Amazing!

Demarco,the call that gave Detroit the ball back that you referenced earlier was the correct call,as a change of possession took place.Very clear cut.The Cowboy player gained control and tried to advance it and fumbled the ball,Detroit recovered.

Edited by Tarpon75

That call changed the momentum of the game.Before the pass interference even took place the same defender pulled the receivers jersey. Both penalties were blatant. The NFL will have to come out at some point and admit there were mistakes made in the way that play was handled. Then after the botched call Dez Bryant runs on the field with no helmet,gets in officials face to argue call,and no penalty. Amazing!

Demarco,the call that gave Detroit the ball back that you referenced earlier was the correct call,as a change of possession took place.Very clear cut.The Cowboy player gained control and tried to advance it and fumbled the ball,Detroit recovered.

It was correct. Wasn't arguing that. Just saying the lions had several chances to win after the flag was picked up

LOL.  That Bryant reverse TD is essentially the reason that Catch rules were revised in light of the Calvin Johnson play a few years ago..  Even if its a TD in the end, I still suspect Green bay wins this one.

The sad part is Tony Romo,

Noone will believe he actually beat the Lions last week
And noone will believe he lost this one to the Packers.

ROFL