Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000657414

"Hey Scot, Jerry here, we know you're looking to move down a few spots, and we're really interested...I can offer our 2nd, 3rd, and 6th this year, and our 1rst and 3rd next year..."

"Jerry, can you throw in next year's 2nd?"

"Errrr....yea, yea sure!"

"What about a 7th...next year?"

"Of course!"

"What about DEEZ NUTS!" (click)

Edited by KevinthePRF

OK, let me be the one to say I HATE they got Zeke.

That being said, is he going to be any better than Murray was a couple years ago? They didn't get Adrian Peterson. They DID get a great back and he'll help that offense, but one thing they need to understand is the NFCE is SIGNIFICANTLY better than it was during that 12-4 Murray year. Defense should have been their first pick, but Jerrah gets a little boner at the idea of taking someone sexy.

**** the national media and the cowboys.  

They draft a RB, and at least 3 times now I've heard the media say "The triplets are back"

WTF?  The triplets was the stupidest ****ing name 1st of all.  2nd they were a group of YOUNG, like similar aged, players that were leaders at their positions.  Fine.

What the hell does that have to do with a 36 year old QB that ****s out pieces of his collar bone?  Dez is starting his 7th season so he's no baby, and that belly shirt wearing rookie hasn't run for 1 yard yet...so he's compared to the guy with the most yards of all time?  

Jaylon Smith gets drafted and says he's going to america's team.  Good for you kid, good for you.  

We get to hear Jerry talk to his rookies on the phone, but  get commercials when we pick.

**** you NFL Network.  This isn't a Dallas Cowboys reality show, there are 32 teams.