Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

They better hope they can keep the ball and keep their D of the field as they propose.  Their D is not good and they did basically nothing to upgrade it.  They are an out of balance team.  They could well pick top 5 again next year.  Bad decisions, and salary cap strapped.  They draft on "hope"; that's a poor way to do business. It may well get a lot worse before it gets better. Bad management all the way around.  Breaks my heart, really. Hail

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man if you guys want a laugh, you got to read some of these articles by Dallas Cowboys news.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/7/13/12169086/dallas-cowboys-news-notes-tony-romoSUCKS-tyron-smith-zack-martin-travis-frederick-benson-mayowa

There is actually an article that says the Boys are probably going 13-3 because, wait for it.  They have a cupcake schedule that includes playing the Redskins twice...hahahahaha.

Now I know some of you will not even want to click on their site and give them additional "clicks" but man you owe it to yourself to enjoy a laugh as these are precious these days.  here is one that I am sure you will LYAO..

http://cowboysnation.com/2016/07/first-to-last-back-again.html?utm_content=bufferab6c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

One of the funniest statement.....LOL

"It isn’t out of the realm of possibility this could happen for Dallas. After all, this division is no longer the pride and joy of the NFC that it once was. All it took was nine wins to grab the crown last year, and none of the four teams in the East seems precipitously better…with the possible exception of these Cowboys."

Edited by TheGreek1973

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no chance that Prescott turns out to be as good as Romo sits to pee. The Turds are going to be entering the worst stretch since the Quincy Carter era but longer and more entertaining with skeletor well into his senile AL Davis phase.

13 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Just watched Almo in that horrible uniform score a touchdown and hit his home run. I wept just a little.

Yes it is sad to see, but we Redskin fans have to let Morris go.

He's with the enemy now, and we can't distinguish him from that.

I have a feeling that most of the people that are doing that right now will change their tune when the Redskins and Cowboys meet. 

Edited by SkinsGuy

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yes it is sad to see, but we Redskin fans have to let Morris go.

He's with the enemy now, and we can't distinguish him from that.

I have a feeling that most of the people that are doing that right now will change their tune when the Redskins and Cowboys meet. 

Here's what I hope:

Morris is starting both times the Skins and Cowboys meet up...that would mean they wasted a high draft pick on Elliot lol...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Wow um, Ezekiel Elliot looked really good out there today. Taking on hits and finishing runs like he did, and waking up Cam Chancellor to take a preseason game seriously.. This kid could be trouble.. 

Yeah I hated that pick. He is going to be a beast for them and might need to carry the load right out of the gate if Tony R. is hurt and Dak has to start 

Watched the first half last night to see what all the hype was about and I have to say I was impressed.  I hate to say it but Elliot looked really good, he ran right over Chancellor and the rookie QB looks poised, he stands tall in the pocket with no fear and finds receivers.