Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Yes, thats great and all but the more you say they are a bunch of *******s, the more they will say you are just jealous becasue you are not them and smile/laugh to themselves, assured of their superiority as people and completely unaware that you are correct about the majority of them.

Yes, thats great and all but the more you say they are a bunch of *******s, the more they will say you are just jealous becasue you are not them and smile/laugh to themselves, assured of their superiority as people and completely unaware that you are correct about the majority of them.

Thats there way of justfying themselves as bandwagon fans. It's really weird.

What Are You Trying To Get Banned????!!?!!!???!!!!!

No but I am speaking my mind. There are 10 million Cowboy threads a week and it sucks. I'd like to read a Seahawk or Viking thread every now and then. No one cares about Romo except Cowboy and really odd Redskin fans. I haven't cared about the guy since he choked in Seattle.

Remember when Dawk picked him off on XMAS? HAHAHHAHA

Well instead of making a F*** Dallas post, maybe you should make a Vikings or Seahawks thread like you said. This only will draw more attention to the Pukes....and even worse, someone might complain about it.

I hope all Cowboy fans see this. So they can understand my vitriol for them. Why are you hatin' on me N5? Come on. Back me up! You know you hate them too!! I KNOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

Thank you bubba. If I get banned, fine. I'm sick of this Cowboy bull****. It was more fun when we all talked ****. I guess Romo created so much controversy thats all we think about it. IT SUCKS.

I agree...I find it hard to get into a thread that is 18 pages of Redskins and Cowboys fans telling each other why their teams suck.

I think we should add some variety.

Here goes:

The Eagles suck and McNabb was hurt and they drafted a QB and they didn't re-sign Garcia and they are stupid idiot ugly stupids and their time at the top is over and the defense is aging...or it's too young and Andy Reid is fat, Lurie is cheap, the city of Philadelphia is cursed to never win a major championship for the next 500 years, and their fans are all jerks!

Wow what a breath of fresh air... :(

Well instead of making a F*** Dallas post, maybe you should make a Vikings or Seahawks thread like you said. This only will draw more attention to the Pukes....and even worse, someone might complain about it.

unless he attacks a person, yell at the team / fans in general is alright, with in reason

Furthermore the Giants lost Tiki Barber, Tom Coughlin coaches games with a confused look on his face as if he misplaces his glasses and can't tell whats going on out there, Jeremy Shockey is a big moronic cave man who says and does dumb things as well as stirrs up the locker room, Plaxico is lazy, the offensive line is going to suck, their linebackers other than Pierce suck, their secondary is crap, Eli Manning is a homosexual drunkard who can't throw the football 10 yards, Strahan is also gay and has bad teeth, Mara rapes children, etc. [iNSERT INTERESTING, CHERRY PICKED STATISTICAL BACKING HERE]

Wow I feel like I am saying fresh things that nobody has been able to see with all these Cowboys threads!

I hope all Cowboy fans see this. So they can understand my vitriol for them. Why are you hatin' on me N5? Come on. Back me up! You know you hate them too!! I KNOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you....but to an extent. The way I see it, it's not hatin', I was reminded by Dock that our good friend, WB is banned because of his mouth. I don't want the same to happen to you lil bro......

And I don't like the team, but I don't hate them, that's a strong word....like I don't like my ex wife's boyfriend, but I hate my ex wife......see what I mean?

Anyways, I gotcha back, but when you steer the wrong path, know that someone is there to set you straight on the road...... :2cents:

I was reminded by Dock that our good friend, WB is banned because of his mouth.
Is that where he has been. That mouth does get him trouble around here now doesn't it! How long was it this time?

N5, nice job trying to keep the peace!:cheers:

I'm with you....but to an extent. The way I see it, it's not hatin', I was reminded by Dock that our good friend, WB is banned because of his mouth.

Stop.

When I gave WB his break, it was publicly noted as to why.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3878958&postcount=187

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3878965#post3878965

Who_Del is perfectly fine & within the Forum Rules with this thread.

I have a foul mouth. I'm sorry for that. But I'm so sick of the Cowboys and their fans. I seriously hope they are the worst team in the NFC EAST this season. I can't stand it anymore. I want them dead in the water. 2-14 is what I really want. 1-15 would make me **** myself.