Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Idk. I know many won’t agree but I really really really don’t miss the logo in the least. Feels like a fresher start without it, I know this is a function of my age (31) but so many laughing stock teams in my lifetime bore that symbol of utter failure. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Reaper Skins said:

Someone mentioned that they thought we were the only team with numbers on our helmets.  Turns out the Chargers do it as well.  Although I'm not sure if they started this season as well or started it when they moved to LA

They have the lightening bolt logo plus number on the helmet so at least we can say that we’re the only franchise with just a number on the helmet lol & yes the white jersey/burgundy pants look is definitely the cleanest look.  Will def be interesting to see that look with the new helmets.

On 9/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

Idk. I know many won’t agree but I really really really don’t miss the logo in the least. Feels like a fresher start without it, I know this is a function of my age (31) but so many laughing stock teams in my lifetime bore that symbol of utter failure. 

I dont agree with this.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With all of the talk of the Dolphins keeping their throwback uniform... as Throwback Uniforms generally boost spirits among the fans/teams with a flashback to the glory days, What will and should our throwback uniform be in the coming years?  Can we even have one or will WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM Est 2020 forever be our throwback uniform for all eternity?

EdUkatMWoAAoOFk-1024x1024.jpg

Pin on Redskins Photos

redskins-uniforms-060219-getty-ftr_1tfac

I could absolutely see us throwing it back to the current unis with the numbers on the helmet.  With the name changing, I doubt any throwbacks will include the logo or anything associated with the name so most of them are likely out..  Maybe a variation of the 70th anniversary uniforms?  More likely a replica of the 2020 unis... 

On 11/14/2020 at 8:42 PM, carex said:

we've used blank helmets the last few times we did throwbacks

I don't think that's right.

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (10) looks for a receiver as he is pressured by Washington Redskins defensive end Matthew Ioannidis in the first half of an NFL football game, Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, in Landover, Md. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

AP_19293638834089.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...