RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

I would just like a uniform that our players can wear whilst winning ball games. Just my small request. 😋

Otherwise, carry on. 

11 hours ago, tibbidoe said:

If we can't get an update in general to the logo, I'd like this once in awhile at least. The 1937 Throwback look was simple but different, and the helmet was an interesting take on the leather helmets from the time.

I know a lot of people weren't big fans of these Unis, but I absolutely love them. I wish we would at least wear them one game out of each year. Those along with the yellow helmets. NFL really needs to change that one helmet rule. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, max21 said:

We’ve been showing them for almost 30 years now. White on white is a clean look, but yeah I’m sure Brees and the Saints are embarrassed to wear all white 

The Saints haven't won a Super Bowl since 2009. The Saints never wore all-white in 2009. Coincidence? Probably. But all white still is super unimaginative when you have all the colors of the rainbow and instead choose uniforms that gain more color through grass stains than they lose.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NickyJ said:

The Saints haven't won a Super Bowl since 2009. The Saints never wore all-white in 2009. Coincidence? Probably. But all white still is super unimaginative when you have all the colors of the rainbow and instead choose uniforms that gain more color through grass stains than they lose.

The saints have wore white on white tons of times lol

8 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I mean that’s your opinion, I think the all white Saints jersey looks awesome. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

The saints have wore white on white tons of times lol

That's exactly my point lol. They wore white on white tons of times and never won the Super Bowl.... except for in 2009, when they didn't wear white on white for the entire season.