Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

On 2/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, SkinsGuy said:

Here is a Redskin helmet design that uses a type of headdress:

newredskinshelmet2.jpg?resize=640,478%20

Personally, I don't like too modern of a look for an historic franchise like the Redskins. I don't want Nike changing our heritage with bull**** sales crap like the yellow jerseys/color rush units. I have no problem with a new logo or look so to speak but I'd like to keep our traditional look if possible....don't go too bold . 

• 2 months later...

I've desperately been wanting new unis, but damn Nike has been 50/50 (if that) on these designs that have been announced this off-season. 

Rams today are atrocious. Them and the Falcons are full Arena League/XFL designs.

Edited by CRobi21

18 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

I've desperately been wanting new unis, but damn Nike has been 50/50 (if that) on these designs that have been announced this off-season. 

Rams today are atrocious. Them and the Falcons are full Arena League/XFL designs.

I think they've hit home runs with the Chargers, Rams, Browns and Pats uniforms. The Falcons were a big misfire. 

I'm fine with changing our unis because this has been the uniform my entire life and all they've done is be garbage during that time. That's the tradition at this point. 13 years of dominance and winning doesn't outweigh the following 30 years of straight trash. Try something new. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

22 hours ago, profusion said:

I'd prefer '30s retro like the 1937 throwbacks over the garbage new  uniforms the league has been generating lately. 

The Redskins are a cornerstone franchise and should look like it, not like an XFL team.

I wouldn't mind having a new jersey.  I like the stuff people have been doing the past couple decades with different colors on the shoulders and sleeves

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Love both the burgundy on burgundy and the white on white. 

Del Rio likes the all-whites as well. My man. 

Never been a fan of the white on whites that everyone else seems to love. Seems so boring to me. I LOVE those ketchup and mustard 70th anniversary unis though, would love to see them make a comeback. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Never been a fan of the white on whites that everyone else seems to love. Seems so boring to me. I LOVE those ketchup and mustard 70th anniversary unis though, would love to see them make a comeback. 

so glad to see someone else with sense.  White on white is terrible. and I apply that to every NFL team.  Give me color damn it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

White on white is what teams wear when they are embarrassed to show their official colors. It has no creativity, it has no character, it has "generic visiting team" written all over them. I'm sorry, St. Joe, but it's the truth. We are Redskins. Don't just tell people that. Show them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Say it ain't so, Connman 😔

Trust me, I know. My greatest shame. The only one I might like better is the throwback with the spear on the helmet. I'd make an updated, cleaner (less busy jersey) version of that our regular uniforms moving forward actually

• Like 2

The Redskins' current unis are a classic look. No need to change.

You know it'd be some atrocity like what the Rams just did. 

Combining the deep maroon and number colors of the 1937 jerseys with white pants and the current helmet stripes/logo might be cool, but we'd never get that lucky.

Edited by profusion

20 hours ago, NickyJ said:

White on white is what teams wear when they are embarrassed to show their official colors. It has no creativity, it has no character, it has "generic visiting team" written all over them. I'm sorry, St. Joe, but it's the truth. We are Redskins. Don't just tell people that. Show them.

We’ve been showing them for almost 30 years now. White on white is a clean look, but yeah I’m sure Brees and the Saints are embarrassed to wear all white 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, max21 said:

We’ve been showing them for almost 30 years now. White on white is a clean look, but yeah I’m sure Brees and the Saints are embarrassed to wear all white 

whatever they feel about wearing it some people don't like looking at it.  You say clean, we say boring

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, carex said:

whatever they feel about wearing it some people don't like looking at it.  You say clean, we say boring

Not just me, many people like the all white look. Many don’t, it’s just preference. 

• Like 2